1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    It's been almost a month since the last post.

Is that coincidence or is there a reason for it?

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Well that was FUN! :D

Why should I feel apprehensive about meeting her? As I neared her HS booth I could see she was in a very happy mood and I knew our meeting would be good. And it was!

Firstly I said to her in Japanese that I was from England, then that I met last year, and she screamed and I’m sure she remembered me! She shouted ‘happy happy!’ and held both my hands. Then I told her that she was my favourite member and we high-fived 3 times.

Then it was time for me to go but she held both my hands and said ‘see you again!’ Then she blew me a kiss with both hands so I blew one back and she said ‘WOWWW!’ We waved at each other for quite a while as I left the booth!

And quite frankly that’s why I love her! Not only that but her eyes really are incredibly pretty when you see them close up. But yes I did feel somewhat uncomfortable with the added security cameras and although the lanes for NGT members were longer than I expected they were still shorter in comparison to the SKE lines a little further along. (The NGT member with the longest queue was actually KKS Sato Kairi.)

How do I feel now? Great! :D (but yeah shes a member of NGT - so some conflicted feeling remains...)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  3. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the handshake report @David61. I'm glad that Yuka still had her usual high amounts of energy.

I fondly remember my meetings with her last year, and I really hope to see her again in the near future... :cute:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm sure that Ogiyuka has not really done anything wrong, but she might be stumped on what to do in general.
    It's good to know she's holding up to all of this but I wonder if she's doing alright in private.
    I'm glad that you could help bring her some solace :D I'm sure the kindness of the people who went to see her was soothing for her.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Except (allegedly) benefit from ssk votes from yakkai wota. And support Nishigata and Ayakani. There is a cloud over her from this whole affair.

As NGT#s kami 7 representative I would have liked to hear her actually address the problem and actually mention Maho's name and express sympathy for her. The lack of this happening makes it look like she has no empathy for someone who's been attacked. At least then I would feel better towards Yuka even if I'm done with NGT in general.

As I said on the assault thread, I understand how David61 feels and I'm glad it turned out ok. It's hard when people are saying things about your oshimen, so I empathize with his attitude.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  6. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    As long as we're speculating, we can also speculate that as the face of the group, she is probably the first one the management got to, to make sure she doesn't speak against the management, at the very least, maybe even release a few statement supporting the management.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Berychoco

Berychoco Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I just know that ogiyuka face of the group, i think hinatan . I am new fans moeka and ngt, before i am fans ske but i think face of the group ngt now hinatan, is that right?

8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Really miss this girl. She was so active on twitter but no updates in over a month now :( Probably still fearing backlash over the Maho case. Still so many negative comments on her feed. Have to say, it’s hard being her fan at the moment.

Still, I’m glad she was (or at least appeared to be) in bright spirits at her last HS! Have to applaud her professionalism, fan or not.

@Reveen
    I don’t think her silence means she has no empathy for the victim. She may have spoke with Maho and had discussions with her teammates behind the scenes. She’s in a really challenging position, given her status as a prominent NGT member, the ‘face’ of the group. As much as I agree it would be nice to hear her give support to the victim, I think we all need to consider the position she’s in - speaking out publicly would be far from easy for her.

I also really dislike how some people are making her out to be some kind of demon for posting pictures and tweeting when the scandal first broke out. :glare: Yes, it might seem a little insensitive but maybe she’s just trying to stay positive and letting fans know that she’s doing OK. She still needs to do her job after all.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka is still my favorite softgal. I'm still concern about her. Her follower SNS decreasing day by day.

AKS & those gangstars are to blame.

I wanted to report this case to some organizations such as Interpol & FBI Japan office but still no success. At least what I've done is better than being slacktivists who did nothing than making hashtags.

In other hand, I also think that viligante is the only option, if I could then I'd slaughter them by my hand. I have not eough money to go to Japan right now.

I'm still refusing to eat rice, Niigata's main commodity until NGT48 got disbanded. I only eat breads, oats, & potatoes for the source of carbohydrates because eating too much instant noodle isn't good for health.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    1. Rice was never synonym of Niigata;
    2. Niigta was never synonym of NGT48;
    3. NGT48: Here lies your problem. (Here's a secret: You're goin' on the wrong direction, pal!!)

Neither Ogiyuka nor anyone would be happy by doing this (perhaps some lunatics on the net and for your own satisfaction). Study to be a lawyer, a doctor, whatever instead-- to change the things you think is wrong-- if not for this case, to help people around you. Give a hug to you mum today (or the person you consider your mum).

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually last 2 years I already thinking rice sucks. I can avoid rice now maybe someday I can avoid meat too. Last September I tried to avoid rice for 2 months & it was successful. Now I forget when the last time I ate rice. Maybe it was late March my mom visited my room bringing a fried rice from a fancy restaurant & I refused to eat, I gave that to guy who lives in the room just next to mine.

Then what to do? If there's no real act then this would remain stagnant. Glad that STU48 seems not really affected and keep growing as they aren't managed by AKS.
    I don't want to study law, boring. I'm studying science. If you think I'm insane then I tell you I have bipolar, so did Newton & Elon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Oh my God this is too scary... :(

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...ning-to-kill-akb48-spin-off-group-member.html

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Qtyu33

Qtyu33 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    trivial issue? death threats are serious.....remember tomita mayu?
    the police didn't take the death threats seriously and look what happened

furthermore, the management is quick to react because ogino is not under AKS

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That's disgusting. Psychological violence is just as real as physical violence.

Also Maho was never in a "chokehold", and this is hardly the only threat Yuka has received on the basis of fucking nothing. Only this time the guy was stupid enough to get himself caught.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think they are extra cautious now because of what happened to Maho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hori Pro's statement.

"A suspect who had sent a threatening letter that foreshadowed the killing of NGT 48 Yuka Ogino was arrested on the 20th, and Horipro of the affiliation's office announced a statement on the same day ."

"Today, a suspect who has sent a threatening letter that warns of the killing of NGT 48 Yuka was arrested , a company belonging to the company. Although we did not announce the fact that we are under threat for investigation cooperation, we sued the police and demanded strict punishment.

Ogino has no choice but to be strictly guarded by insults, brutal rumor, and intimidation such as this one, and he has also felt fear, but the spirit of the last moment It was up to me to endure it all the time.

Ogino acted seriously when we acted in a way that would defame the honor of Ogino, but I have told you so far that all the intimidation, illegal acts such as unfair defamation, slander, etc. in the net or SNS etc. In response, we will continue to deal strictly with legal procedures.

May 20, 2019
    Horipro Corporation

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1839774

Original:

https://www.horipro.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/3786100c6b958fc21e8b9fe5ba2faafe.pdf

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka said that last autumn, the air in Niigata was anomalously hot.

This phenomenon is named Indian Summer.

I didn't realize it was a bad omen until today.

I look silent in SNS about the death threat but that doesn't mean I didn't care.

F NGT48, F Niigata, F Kato the gang leader & his daughter, F Ayaka, F Nishigata, F Inaoka, F Joe, F AKS, F them all. The Hell is waiting for them. Yuka doesn't deserve this. She must be freed from all these cancers.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Well isn’t she friends with them? She could choose not to be friends with them? I’m not saying that she’s involved or anything, but people are free to choose who they are friends with and hang out or not.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    So you'll abandon your friends at what could be the lowest point of their life, because of an accusation involving them that hasn't been proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law?
    Also, has she done anything beyond supporting her friends?

Besides, is she even a person of authority, where her support for her friends, prevent justice from being carried out?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1