1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Fanshion brand is named "Haru Heroine" and will have pop-up store in Laforette Harajuku during the middle of September.

Fanclub will start taking registration during the fanmeeting on the 25th.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As innosu posted:

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 5.30.15 AM.png

And yes, nicotto is the name.

小嶋真子オフィシャルファンクラブ「nicotto」

https://twitter.com/sunmusic_group/status/1127541919758688256

News story about graduation stage:

AKB 48 Mako Kojima (21) performed graduation performances at Tokyo AKB 48 theater on the 12th and graduated from the group. Also, after graduation, she announced that she would start YouTube from next week and produce apparel brand from autumn.

In September, a pop-up shop opens in Laforet Harajuku.

[About performances]
    The 14th generation Nana Okada (21) and the talent Nishino Miki (20) of the synchronization who had formed the young trio of the expectation of AKB 48 and the unit "Tentoumu Chu!" Singing "Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!" And having a close relationship as a sister, Minami Minegishi (26) duet due to "Road to Adulthood" which Kojima sang as a 15-year-old research student.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/05/12/kiji/20190512s00041000390000c.html

video with Miichan

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1127532998927110144/pu/vid/1000x556/2n3_z-n1EFb9vdjl.mp4?tag=9
    https://twitter.com/HEARTSTATION648/status/1127533199133798400

And the end

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 6.18.03 AM.png

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1127541204202115072/pu/vid/1000x556/x_R9tO26wuoIYlwd.mp4?tag=9
    https://twitter.com/HEARTSTATION648/status/1127541477595201538

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about her fashion brand

Graduated from AKB 48 on May 12 and launched a fashion brand "haluhiroine" produced by Mako Kojima , who is active in talents and models , in collaboration with Press Blog Inc. this fall .

Product sales began in mid-September on our EC site "STRIPE CLUB". Prior to the brand's debut, orders for general merchandise were sold on June 4 (Tuesday). Also, from September 7th (Saturday), we will hold a POP UP SHOP, where Kojima Mako will also attend at Laforet Harajuku.

haluhiroine is an apparel brand produced by Kojima Mako, who has received strong support from female fans for its life-size charm not to be decorated. The brand is filled with the idea that "the desire to be a heroine is fulfilled".

Incorporating femininity with materials and details, it has become a lineup that enjoys autumn fashion, such as a distinctive silhouette that looks up in style and an original floral dress and flare skirt.

https://news.dwango.jp/entertainment/37402-1905

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Can this be related to a very good friend who she photographed lately ?
    Mako is so sweet.
    (Or just spring ?)

8. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Did you mean Una-chan of treat urself? I believed she helped Mako out.

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Congratulations,Makotin,in your graduation!!!!!!!.Is so hard to believe she graduated already,I´m remembering a lot of her moments in AKB,when she was a KKS and did a charity LOD,when The three musketeers were formed, when she debuted in Team 4,centered Seijun Philosophy, debuted in Tentoumu Chu, joined Team K and when she has been going between both teams. Let´s not forget her characters in Sailor Zombie or Majisuka Gakuen.
    I remember when 14th generation was promoted....
    So many great moments, I will miss her smile in the group <3<3<3<3<3.
    She is the first member that I posted a comment in the first page of her thread and is hard to believe she graduated now,but congratulations,Mako!!!.
    I love her plans for a fashion brand and as youtuber, I already suscribed to her channel.
    Her graduation dress is so beautiful,so happy to see again Miki and Naachan together with her in her last performance.

10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Congratulations on your graduation Mako-chan! I will miss your smile. Well, all of us will miss your beautiful smile. All the best on your fashion brand and YouTuber career.

Happy to see the three musketeers in one stage again.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm not sure if that was the intended meaning but I translated 'haru hiroine' to "spring heroine". Considering she spelled it halu instead of haru in romaji, I'm not too sure anymore now, but that connection is probably still gonna stick with me.

Congratulations on your graduation and good luck to the future <3

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I almost forgot Ayamin

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.22.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.23.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.22.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.23.01 AM.png

https://twitter.com/ayamin_112/status/1127574804804952064

Plus a news story with lots of pics, including the picture off the wall.

"Yuihan sent a letter to Mako's graduation stage, which was read by Miichan. Mako missed her presence.

"A graduation album made by the members and a bouquet of sunflowers are presented, and Minegishi starts reading a letter from Yui Yokoyama who had a stage performance and was unable to rush, saying that "a letter has been received from a certain person." When asked after surprise and joy, Mako said "I really wanted Yokoyama Yui and Takahashi Juri to be here,"

Her speech:

Thank you very much for opening such a wonderful graduation show. I have been in AKB 48 for about 7 years , and there are a lot of years I have not been able to get along well, and I support them all the same without hesitation, making sure that everyone has a place to stay, meaning I am an idol All the fans made it. Sometimes I was disappointed, but your voice was really encouraging. It is often said that I stand strongly and I can not stand at all, but everyone's smile is my energy and I am a smile, so I am really grateful that I am from now on I also want to take care of sharing there. Thank you very much for supporting me as AKB 48 , for meeting me, thank you for the feeling that I am thankful to you from now on, I think that I want to connect with everyone by cherishing the edge, thank you very much, from now on Thank you.

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.29.46 AM.png

https://news.dwango.jp/idol/37437-1905

And the after party with Haruu joining.

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 8.51.42 AM.png

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1127598337866100736

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It come from Finnish where Halu means 'desire'. Heroine is heroine so it means 'Wish to be heroine'.

(Will be posting the entire speech translation tmr (Japan time) which describe the name)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 5
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    And there were gifts for Mako-chan it seems:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1127598337866100736

==========================
    公演後の家族ごはん(笑) 真子がこの顔でずっと笑ってくれていたら、それでいいのです。おめでとう、おめでとう。 本当に素敵な女性になったね〜 ますます綺麗になってね。 プレゼントしたピアス、似合いすぎてる

-----------------------------------------------
    Family Rice after the performance (laughs) If Mako is smiling all the way with this face, it is good. Congratulations, congratulations. You've become a really nice woman! Become more and more beautiful. The earrings I gave you, they look too cute.
    -----------------------------------------------
    D6YIsq9U8AAwYjh.jpg D6YIsq7UwAAZSDW.jpg D6YIsq-UEAAYqcN.jpg

And when you ask me, which set of earrings it was? .... I really have no idea :)
    I thought looking at pics from earlier today would tell me, but Mako-chan must have worn 6 different sets ;)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats for the graduation Kojimako! <3 it's weird to think she is a graduated member now (and the thread title change >.<) I still remember when she was KKS, and the times of Tentoumu Chu! and Team 4. I really miss those times ;_; I also loved when she got pushed as a pair with Naanya. it's great how much Kojimako did in AKB and it looks like she has a lot of plans after graduation, with the Youtube channel and her fashion brand! I wish her luck and success! <3

• Like Like x 2
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Something else from the graduation stage audience:

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 2.02.41 PM.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    おつかれ こじまこ タイム
    otsukare kojimako taimu
    good job Kojimako time 

Middle line has kanji .. so that's just too difficult for me ... but somewhere it says 7 year(s)
    #se rare#keta7#year
    魅せられ続けた年間
    Mise rare Tsudzuketa 7 nenkan
    7 years of fascination
    (ok ... full disclaimer applies ;))

last line is:
    これからもずっと
    kore kara mo zutto
    And always will be

and after the opening brace I get "(文字数:cry:" (mojisū:cry: '(word count:cry:" ....
    so maybe the fan wanted to say more but ran out of space on the card ??

(and I spelled out the top line .... and then realized it's the same as the romanji below :) .. )