1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ひめか, Apr 17, 2019.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If Shida become a Nogi member, she might look like Wakatsuki in visual (Wakatsuki in Kaerimichi era), and Ikuta in her way of act.

As for who can be in Nogi. I can only see Sugai, Akane, Hono and Matsuda Rina; Katoshi, Hina and maybe Mirei.

2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

In keya : i want Imaizumi Yui. Moriya Akane and Suzumoto in Nogi
    In Hina : Kosaka Nao and Sasaki Mirei
    In Akb : Yahagi Moeka

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    trade out 4th gen, trade in some girls from 2nd gen kanji like matsudairo and seki yumiko + kosako nao and katoshi. but obviously we need more than pretty face. we need badass girl/variety girl too. suzumoto miyu can be a replacement for marika. both is good dancer and has great expression on stage.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

the thing is there is no eligibility on personality or beauty to be on any Sakamichi group.

having a lot of variation in is always better.

edit: ofc Im not including Yoshi

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think i just need to laugh now when some certain people start mentioning Nogi's 4th gen and Kanji's 2nd gen in the same line :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  6. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

"Their visuals are lower tier"

I wonder what tier are you in :hehe:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

MFW Berika and Berisa are low tier visual.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Reading this post I can't help but wonder where genuinely expressing each one's unpopular opinion ends and just having a pretest to diss other groups members start.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Give it up, seems crab mentality is common here.(ofc no cure for that)

The never ending comparison with superiority complex.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Your truth is not a universal one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Or maybe someone bringing it here.

12. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    unless your eyes at your knee i accept and understand your opinion because your inability to see.
    if not i fell sorry for ya...this is not how it works...

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Yes like that someone 80% of post are sarcasm. :^O^:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That's literally the wrongest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Nogi fans and their "greatest visuals of all time" delusion is just as annoying as Keyaki fans and their "most unique and authentic idol group of all time" delusion.

The problem is its easy to call out Keyaki fans but in order to call out Nogi fans, you have to point all the *not visual at all* members of Nogi and no one wants to be that person who says mean things about an idol's looks.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Hello, fellow forum members. Within my usual long rambling below, there might be some nuggets that would pass as “unpopular opinions”. Let’s go…

I’m not really on-board with this “transfer between groups” idea/suggestion. I feel that the members are fine where they are. In fact, I also fail to see the merit of Kennin/concurrent position approach. I remember Ikoma Rina to AKB and Rena Matsui to Nogi in the past. Maybe it worked for the 48 groups, I don’t know for sure. Perhaps there are success stories that I’m unaware of.

I love Hinatazaka46 members, love Audrey as the hosts…but lately, I felt that HinaAi have settled into this familiar & comfortable rhythm…that in itself is NOT a bad thing, but it feels…less fresh, if that makes sense. I look forward to the other 2 groups’ shows more recently. If I have to sit through another Kasu Kasu Kasu radio show segment, I’ll…ughhh. Then again, I felt the same way about the Snack Mao segments in HiraOshi (ended up loving those too). Just me being crazy.

Maybe I have ADD. But for me, my enjoyment for sakamichi TV shows change week to week. I watch all 3 “home programs” (NogiChuu, Keyakake & HinaAi) - but I don’t expect them to hit it out of the park every single week. Sometimes they do. Sometimes I just prefer one show over the other two. But I still stream them, and download them later to re-watch.

My mood also affects how much I enjoyed the episodes - some are instant classics, some I would appreciate more later. I would rewatch some and go, “wow, this is actually interesting…” so on and so forth. Maybe I just miss some graduated members after they’re gone. No, not “maybe”. I still miss Yone-san. :(

I am a Nogi fan firstly - and thru NogiChuu, I was exposed to Keyaki, and later Hiragana/Hinata46. I don't subscribe to those..."delusions" at all (I know you're not referring to me). Unfortunately, as with any kind of fandom, some fans are having opinions/ideals that I don't agree with or worse, I found to be toxic.

Non-idol example: I grew up in the 80s loving superhero comics. In present day, I don't get the whole "Marvel fans VS DC fans" thing. I just love superhero comics and watch the movies whenever I could. I don't understand the rivalry, the division, the dissing and hating and all the silly toxic stuff. I just love the things I love.

I will never get the point of "being a supporter of group X and hating group Y and their fans" mentality. I'd rather spend all my energy loving and enjoying my idol groups.

modedit: avoid double posting. You can use mutliquote and other methods to quote/reply to multiple people in one reply.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

--personal note: justification #1--

By exclude the silly "..of all time" thing --because its either too much of personal bias, fallacy, ppl consciously just fanboying/fangirling around, or statement that doesnt even exist im the first place if not for exaggeration, who knows-- ppl said either by bias or general impression. Much for the later, the case just result of abstraction, where the image came from. while thing does subjective, it's value that commonly share by community. Now it's not only the fan if we talk the admiration at least in japan. If someone want to observe thing closely, in much more concrete way, no, there won't be any definite, objective truth/answer instead another of the endless need of seeking affirmation.
    So there nothing wrong with what so to be called "delusion" and holding it tight, there's nothing wrong with fanboying. I mean what do we do here if not for that?. It's just self-attitude amid the awareness of one contradiction.

『Cause of condescending? Prone to be toxic? It may, relatable in a way but not in particular. A reflection should be enough to grasp how can we act in such a way.』

17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It will be a delusion if only you or a handful of people say that. However, being on top of almost every single poll about idol group visuals across several outlet medias isn't something you can call "delusion".

• Disagree x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Old x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

So what about all the articles that talk about how "amazing and unique" Hirate is, and the polls that place her #1 for whatever category? I guess that's proof, right.

I'm not saying that Nogi doesn't have good visuals. They have a lot of very good visual members. But they also have a lot of members with average visuals and a lot of members with not so good visuals. Its just that most of the high visual members are fukujin so they're the most in the public eye. But if you're talking averages, Nogi, Keyaki, and Hinata are probably all about the same. And in my opinion a lot of Nogi members are overrated visually. HeR hEAd Is sO sMaLL. Ok.
    The delusion comes in when Nogi fans are like "Nogi=beauty, Keya=ugly" its like "But what about these other Nogi girls that are barely even cute?" "Oh don't look at them."

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Lol, these thread already become sakamichi 's i guess

the question is whom standard did someone use here? My perception as a nogi fan is different from, than your just for direct example, so yeah i reject the notion regard these visual averagely all about the same. Not saying one standard is better compare to one or another(not that it was so important) but foolishly, what happen if that was my claim personally, that they were dominant in visual, person by person or how about i say that one appeal of siraishi's worth like the best 3-4 keya's member or even more. Or under girl like Kotoko or junna much bijin than overrated berika, or that the "visual slip" for nogi's just a glimspe of few which no need to extrapolate more. See? How can we sure my value of 8/10 for beauty is the same 8/10 with you?

The resentment more as counter attempt for some condescend nature of fan(s) here i can understand, written all over as one opinion but the reasoning i dont quiet get, for someone can mathematic-ize something that's so subjective except just another longed for consensus. Ofc public admiration for nogi's visual are not something that will be universally true except for fan bias, but in general thing right now is just where ppl have put more value. As implied from my previous, these stuff is result from abstract reasoning, shouldn't be treated concrete one. Its sound futile

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I would love to see 'Unpopular Opinion' thread for Keyakizaka. For sure it will be war.
    Specially if it's about ehem ehem . . . :hehe:

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Old Old x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1