1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

TeamSH and TeamTP's lyric s are closer to the meaning of the AKB version, and the recording quality is better... Most of SNH's lyrics are original. Except for Shonichi, the lyrics of other songs are better in SH&TP version (but the SNH's HR is also good).

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I feel like you can't compare anyone to BNK because as far as I know, Thai people are really into getting YouTube views and use that more than other platforms to listen to music. Even in comparison to AKB itself they're doing a whole lot better.
    • Over the past two years, AKB's videos have had 5.5M views on average (where NWM really boosted their views but I think you can partly attribute that to the Produce 48/IZ*ONE fandom; without NWM it'd be at 4.8M)
    • BNK's videos have 35M views on average if you count the monster that is Koi Suru Fortune Cookie at 170M; and 8.3M if you don't count it in. Aitakatta is their lowest video at only 715k but their B-Side "Bye Bye Mr Plastic" released 3 weeks ago is already at +1M.
    • MNL has an average of 854k views.
    • Over the past two years, JKT's have had 1M views on average.
    Taken into account that, as @ryandtw pointed out, China has no access to YouTube, +100k views on NO WAY MAN and LOVE TRIP respectively is pretty good. C-Pop isn't as popular internationally as K-Pop or even as much as J-Pop

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

Ah thank you for this info! It always boggled me that, for example, Heavy Rotation was released twice with different lyrics- and I'm just thinking it must confuse people to know it one way in the same language for it to be released with different lyrics.

Also, do SH and TP share the same lyrics, or are there dialect differences between the two?

Thank you for this amazing statistical info! LOVE IT!

The latter part really explains why I feel like there's a lack of support from the International fans.

4. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

The lyrics of Team SH and Team TP are the same, but KFC has some differences.
    Team TP "好多正妹(Zheng Mei)在你身边慢慢靠近"
    Team SH "好多女神(Nv Shen)在你身边慢慢靠近".
    " Zheng Mei" and "Nv Shen" mean cute girl, but " Zheng Mei" is popular in Taiwan, while " Nv Shen" is popular in mainland China.

In addition, SNH's HR is called "WuJinXuanZhuan (无尽旋转 Heavy Rotation)", SH&TP's HR is called "ShanLiangDeXingYun (闪亮的幸运 Shining Lucky)"

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

Did you watch the show at all? I cannot remember them individually still, I remember (aired) responses from fellow contestants. I remember they were complimented how pretty and skilled they were as team. I also remember Yuehua's boys always were highly anticipated in any idol survival shows and 2 NEX7's boys were ranked in top 10 male idol list. I also remember the 2 Team SH's girls got responses like "They are from new AKB's sister group" and that's it.

Not just because Yuehua is a big agency and uses K-pop training system, its trainees fit Chinese beauty standard. If you are to argue Team SH's girls follow J-pop idol standard, this is a Chinese show not catered to J-pop wotas.

Team SH's girls are Chinese J-pop idols and the direction of Qing Chun You Ni is K-pop oriented, even the group formed through the show (Unine) is K-pop influenced. Do I have to lecture on differences between the 2 styles after 48 girls were butchered in Produce 48?

Hater? To be hated, they must be interested and, 48 girls received frozen responses from K-pop fans in Produce 101 China. Not like they got much screen time either.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Pretty and skilled but can't make people to remember them. Okay. [hehe] It's the weakest point to become an idol.

I watched the show because it has Liu Nian and Mao WeiJia, so what? Yuehua girls never catch my eyes. :chuffed:

Sorry but Liu Nian did well in that show and built a quite strong fanbase. We don't need her or WeiJia to make final round and debut, so we enjoy that show. It's just another random show to gain fans. ;)

Btw, can you read carefully? He said Kpop hater, not AKB hater.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Idol Plus Project episode 20

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Please improve your reading comprehension skills. You basically telling me something that I know which I had explained in my statement that you quote.

Besides, AKB48 Team SH are not Chinese JPop idols. They are not promoting in Japan. They are not belong to Japanese entertainment industry. They are JPop-influenced Chinese idols which some of them used to participate in KPop-influenced Chinese show, not Chinese KPop show. Both belong to Chinese entertainment industry.

What is this have to do with your initial statement that I refute?

I am still talking about KPop hater (the one that hate KPop) which yourself are the one that bring it out, not KPop fan that hate AKB48 Team SH.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    One moderator has already warned this thread about the personal bickering. Any further name-calling, fighting, and condescension will result in additional thread bans to the ones already handed out.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. LiZiT

LiZiT Kenkyuusei

Aitakatta MV got 12M+ views, it's in GDH channel as OST of GDH series.

Joox is the most popular music streaming app in Thailand.
    https://www.bangkokpost.com/tech/local-news/1315567/spotify-comes-to-thailand
    A recent McKinsey Report has also revealed that Joox, is the most popular music application in Thailand, captured 56% of the market.
    https://theaseanpost.com/article/state-music-streaming-southeast-asia-1

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    My bad, I should have specified that I was referring to videos more than the music itself, but I worded that wrong. I was trying to go in the direction that Japanese people tend to buy the physical copies and watch the music videos, but (and feel free to correct me) I think in Thailand, the digital market is bigger than the physical market (as almost anywhere in the world), so people watch the videos on youtube.

I wasn't sure whether the video posted by GHD counts or not because they have a different version of Aitakatta on their official YouTube channel, where they've posted all the other videos since then

So I counted that one initially. But with the GDH version they're at 12M views on average (not including KFC). So in conclusion, what I was trying to say – that BNK's music video views are incomparable to any other SG – still stands :^^;:

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Idol Plus Project, episodes 21 - 24. 22 and 23 are two parts of an interview with Wei Xin; 24 is the first part of a two part interview with Yuan Ruixi.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so for the moment is a rumor but akbc have send 3 members to a survival show weijia xinran and yunting..

we have some rumor for ipd3 girls versions

15. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I hope Team SH line does well on Idol Producer

I wouldn’t mind 1-2 members making the final lineup, especially since the 2nd gen will come soon, so there’s room for a few girls to go on the show & become a success so that interest can go towards their original group too

Thankfully IP groups (unlike P101 groups) can still promote with their original agency, so no hassle there

Plus it’ll be nice seeing Team SH girls with individual lines in songs (like how it is now for Sakura, Nako, & Hitomi in IZ*One)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I really wish them luck! Maybe this time around they can stay a bit longer? So that they can show their stuff? Hopefully. Lol.

17. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

New digital single
    Kimi ni Tsuite(关于你)
    05/20 release

img-85a74adec3ddeed56e2ce9593eb63d9b.jpeg

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

One of my favourite b-sides!

19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think we gonna have a summer single because in the official weibo they tease with a summer photo and I'm ready for a good summer song.
    so far kimi ni tsuite and NWM are bside

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Idol plus project episodes 25 ~ 27

at AKB48 groups haru fes

• Like Like x 2