1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Akimoto Yasushi Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 2, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am not sure where to post this, but Minami Itohara of the $4.50 Theater filmed a CM that was promoted by Nishino Miki and Nana Suzuki.

"Today "Relaxation space Raffine adopted new CM recital" in Tokyo Venus Fort on March 28, is carried out, Minami Itohara to appear in the new CM (theater 4 US dollars 50 cents), guest of Nana Suzuki and Nishino Mihime is It was on the stage. Itohara, who is showing dance according to "professions and therapists" in the CM, "It was difficult because there are detailed movements of the therapist's everyday, but I have been dancing since I was in kindergarten So I was able to dance with great fun. "

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://natalie.mu/music/news/325722
    https://www.crank-in.net/news/63693/1
    https://www.asahi.com/and_M/pressrelease/pre_1223155/

2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New $4.50 production opening night.

"Looking back on the two years since the theater company was launched, Fukushima Yukina commented, "I think it has changed a lot." It is said that six people have left the group in the past two months,

<Performing schedule> July 3-7 Harajuku Ekimae

4. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I recently came across the song "Stars" by Nakashima Mika from the anime karakai jouzu no takagi san. It was the ending song for this week and I really liked it so I searched for the original recording by Mika on Youtube and was surprised to find out that Aki-P wrote the lyrics! This was also her debut song so im double surprised, to those who haven't heard the song before here it is I already love the song <3

• Like Like x 2
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Aki-P is mentioned in the following article from Yahoo Singapore about Hamasaki Ayumi's biographical novel being made into a TV series:
    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ayumi-ham...m-to-be-made-into-drama-series-072330866.html

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More $4.50 news.

$4 50 cent theater company produced by Yasushi Akimoto's performance on the 29th at HOPE, Nakano Pocket Square Theater, Tokyo Participated in the first day General Pro & Coverage. This performance is an omnibus performance of two different works “Colorful Box” and “White Waiting Room” with the theme of the lyrics of the song in the play written by Mr. Akimoto.

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Report of a Gekidan $4.50 live event in Tokyo:
    https://news.biglobe.ne.jp/entertainment/1205/nsp_191205_4507679506.html

f-et-tp0-191205-201912050000882_thum800.jpg

Google seems to make a reasonable effort at translation with the article so I've pasted it into the spoiler:
    On the 5th, a theater group of four and fifty cents, produced by Yasushi Akimoto , held a live event “Regular Event Vol. 9 ~ Dolsen Kayo Festival 2019 ~" at United Cinema Toyosu, Tokyo.

On this day, 8 members of the theater company appeared. All of them performed the original song “I want to be a clown” written by Akimoto. Subsequently, Eki Girls' "Pain, pain" was covered with Saki Tateno singing and Ayumi Taniguchi in charge of performance. Ami Ki sang “Hirari Fuwa” solo. In addition, Mayu Sugawara covered “Small Love Song” with guitar narration.

Tateno, who served as the top batter, recalled that he was nervous. Taniguchi rejoiced, "I'm Saki's fan. I'm cute and singing well. So I wanted to dance behind." When Taki said, “If you get the talent of the children of the theater company one by one, you will be a“ super Saiyan ”,” Tateno said, “That's why it will be amazing when everyone gathers together. ”

Tashiro Akira sang “On My Own” in the play of “Les Miserables” solo. NAKAMURA Junju dances along with the video shot by theatrical company member Kumido Narumitsu while “The Internet” music plays.

Subsequently, Haruna Hasegawa from former AKB48 sang “Sometimes” by Ariana Grande , and Sugawara and Tateno duet “Marigold”. Masamasa Maeda, Juki, and Nakamura performed “Tamashi Revolution” with three people. There was one act in which Nakamura revealed that he had fallen asleep twice on the practice day, and Nakamura sat down and apologized.

At the end, Maeda performed the singing and Taniguchi performed the dance and performed “Ichigo”. Maeda rejoiced, “I've been singing and Ayu Gon (Taniguchi) has been dancing for more than half a year. Taniguchi appealed, “I want to make these songs into a series and do various songs, so please look forward to it.”

In addition, Tashiro and Hasegawa sang AI's “Happiness”, and the last part of the main story was sung with the original song “Emotion” by all eight people who appeared on that day. At the encore, everyone sang the original song “Shonen, look at the sky!” While waving towels, and the fans in the audience shook their towels.

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Look at this man and his glow up.

AF7A985F-7DA8-4A21-8076-15A24B658665.jpeg
    (Found on Twitter)

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    English-language news article about Fuji TV's new game show formats devised by Aki-P which will be distributed globally:
    https://en.antaranews.com/news/1591...a-chef-at-mipcom-2020-for-global-distribution

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    If it's going to be distributed globally, then how will it be distributed outside of Japan? Netflix?

11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the article:

""We hope it would be adapted locally in many countries, as both programs' format can be easily adapted locally even in this COVID-19 situation."

As I understand it, they are selling the format, but each country can have its own version.

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Hmm... An Americanized version of the game show... Have to wonder who will take it and how it will look like...

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Quiz Pinch Hitter sounds like a derivation and expansion of the "phone a friend" concept on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Or something that might require a safe word.

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    News from Nikkan Sports of another new project from Aki-P, this time with TBS - an actress audition TV series, the title of which translates as 'The Day I Become an Actress':
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202012090000653.html

Recruitment and selection will start on the 17th of this month with the final 10 to 20 members being decided from April to June next year. The winners will appear in a drama series on the channel.

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    thanks I was waiting to share this during the down-time. This was the final episode of the show that had run for 4 years on NHK afternoons and Aki-P was gracious enough to descend from on high to discuss the writing of the megahit koi-suru fortune cookie. the origins of the song come from his memories of Los Angeles China Town when he was young. Second half of Aki-p's segment talks about Keya46.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1