1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Zombie / Zambi [Project]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Seditious46, Aug 11, 2018.

1. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    the scene (at rooftop) were ashu and yoda listened to a song.. anyone knows the title of it (song)?

• Like Like x 1
  2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    It's an old song, the title is Kaede by Spitz

• Like Like x 1
  3. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thank you :)

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Game trailer

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    For those interested, the mobile game has been released!

[​IMG]

Although I have yet to discover how the game works, it looks really good.

6. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    The games crashes for me on the 2nd battle mission. (on iphone 6) anuone has the same problem, before loading each battle it crashed, but there is a resume function :) but it is annoying. to finish the second mission you have to restart the game 4 to 5 times :) but it looks great

Edit: on day 2, crashes less often. could play one hour without crash.

Edit 2 : Did anyone find what the daily mission (use/do special search) is?
    Can you power up cards with one star cards or sell one star cards? I didn't find any option regarding this.. Thanks :)

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    When you are in the daily mission screen, you can press the grey button next to the mission that says 挑戦. It'll take you to the map where you can do special searches. Beware, they are a lot harder than the regular search.

I don't know the ways to power up cards yet. I have gathered a lot of resources already but there are many different currencies.

No crashes here yet (Android). Game runs smooth as hell. And it is really extensive as well! I am really having fun redecorating the classroom. But is there a way to increase its size?

Feel free to add me by the way, my friend code is 119110616614.

8. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Is there a way to restart? So I can get what I want in gacha.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I didn't expect Zambi become this kind of mega-project

10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Delete your game cache and data, then restart.
    Rinse and repeat

• Like Like x 1
  11. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Thanks! :D

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the story continues the drama, where Kaede is the only one who seemingly survived the whole thingie. and you are another survivor but you forgot who you really are and what happened.
    I reached the story part where imo it is just an excuse for the game (note : each stage you complete unlocks the main story, which you can go through in the Story segment/button), but won't spoil it for those who haven't reached it yet, its relatively early (chapter 2, episode 6).

each character can grow in 2 ways, one an affection level which will increase as you use the character(doesn't matter which card) in battle or give the candies to them in their character status panel(this will also from time to time unlock a characters story episode in the Story segment). the 2nd way is in terms of added defence/attack/etc(like ability points in a RPG game) (which requires a rare currency points).

each card(called photo memo) can grow in level and experience. but only super rare(4 stars) and ss rare cards(5 stars) can grow in one more way which is either to unlock more story paths/etc, or increase the max level/skill of the card(which actually requires a lot more of other currencies).

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Don't forget the fact that the game is made by Gumi Inc. :glare:

14. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I have send you a friend request..
    I found the special searches. thanks
    I haven't found a way to increase the size of the classroom. What elso can you do in the classroom except decorate it? I only found the shop to buy additional furniture..

Do you know what the differnce is between Complete and clear.on the first story arc when you finish all missions with all stars i got complete and on the second arc/map i only got complete. the are also some mission without the yellow/gold sign.

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Complete/gold sign means you have done all the stars and found everything. also, in chapter 2 , there are some episodes that at the end they ask you whether you want to continue on or leave, because it is dangerous. clicking the red button means you mean to continue into the "Danger Zone", where the enemies are of higher level and the traps too, but the items found here are one of the other currencies that you can use. also, if you complete the danger zone, you may find (i think by random) the collection item that this special level has. only when you find this, you would have a Complete/Gold for this episode.

16. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    So the collection items you get by chance in one of the "?" cards in the last row in danger zone? does it matter if the chest you get is small, medium or big? I play the same level over and over and only get the blue currency coins :( i guess this ii very bad luck then..

Did you choose Asuka as your oshi? Then a 4* card is guaranteed i think..

• Like Like x 1
  17. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah but a priestess Asuka looks really awesome. Haha

18. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Yeah i don't here either. don't have any of the 5* cards, the highest i got in gacha was 4* haha and i spend 6000 gems

19. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Oh daaamn. That hurts. I restarted the game for the 14th time already. Still no luck

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I believe the chances of pulling a 5☆card are around 3%. Divide that with the number of characters and you'll see the chances for a specific card are very small. You might have to restart hundreds of times.

I got lucky the other day, with a 5☆ Kuboshi and a 5☆ Denchan. ^^)

• Like Like x 1