1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Zombie / Zambi [Project]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Seditious46, Aug 11, 2018.

1. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Well, I got lucky too, I now have asuka and kubo priestess 5 star :D

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Ohh. That's so lucky! Yeah, you only get .13% chance for each specific character, I think. But I got lucky for pulling Asuka and Kubo 5 stars :D

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How do i change my main character ?

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    is the game has english language option?

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    at the moment, i have 5 5-stars cards(Maichun, Denchan, Minamin, Tamami, Ayane) and 6 4-stars cards. one of my 10 consecutive pulls yielded 3 5-stars cards and another yielded 2 . levelling up 5-stars cards really takes long without the help of levelling up shards.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @Torigoya-San I don't think you can, cmiiw.

@mayuri91 Nope. But I know some people are working on How to play-guides in English. Or you could check the mini tutorial made by @blindastaroth for example. It's in Spanish, but just use the translate function of Twitter, it translates quite alright.

@cryspower That is awesome! But yeah, it is going to be a grind to maximize them.

I have a few question myself.

- There is an option to unlock certain extras from a card, such as costumes, raise the level cap, etc. And although I have the necessary supplies, it says I am not at the right level to use them. Do I need to fully maximize the card first, or do they mean something else?
    - I can give members candy to increase affinity. But what effect does this have?
    - Does it matter which characters I put in the classroom, or is that just for fun?
    - I have gathered some items, such as a snow crystal and medals in different forms. What can I do with those?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    1) i think you have to max out the card fist. i unlocked a few voices i think but i don't know either how to use it and i also don't know how to use the ability board thing...
    2) if you give your caracter affinity it gets a new level and when you reach a new level get get reward like premium currency ( the rainbow gem thing) or a medal with your character face on it ( i don't know what it does)
    3) i think to classroom is just for fun to decorate, didn't find another use
    4)i don't know about the snow crystal as i dont have this but the medals you can exchange it against various things. it is the first menu on the right side of the screen

• Like Like x 1
  7. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Yes, I'm doing a mini tutorial in spanish, with some stuff I discover playing the game... Its not complete yet, but I guess this can help :)
    And answering your questions:

1.- You need to lvl up your cards to the max lvl (the default is Lvl 60), using the "barrettes" you gain playing the "extra stages":
    Screenshot_88.jpg

The first half unlock part of the history of that member, outfits and other stuffs
    The second half unlock the max lvl and upgrades for the skills
    Screenshot_89.jpg

Here is where you can get the "barrettes":
    Screenshot_81.jpg

2. When you increase the affinity of a member, you can receive 30 gems. When you increase the affinity to a certain lvl, you receive some medals and chapters for her personal history. I think the medals is to unlock more powerful extras, but I don't sure about it.
    Here's where you can increase the affinity:
    2.jpg

3. I think the classroom is just for fun or maybe, they gonna implement something extra in the future... but for now, is only for fun.

4. The "snow coins" and the "silver coins".
    You get Snow Coins when you get a duplicate card and the values are:
    - 2 coins for a 2 star
    - 10 coins for a 3 stars
    - 50 coins for a 4 stars
    - 100 coins for a 5 stars (?)
    Screenshot_83.jpg

And you get Silver Coins when you pull a Gacha, and the values are 1 for every card you pull
    Ex: If you pull a 10 Gacha, you get 10 Silver coins.
    Screenshot_82.jpg

You can use the coins to get some stuffs and cards from this menu
    menu2.jpg

With the Snow Coins, you can get some special cards, a key to unlock a new tab from the "Skill Tree" and medals for every member
    Screenshot_86.jpg
    Screenshot_87.jpg

With the Silver Coins, you can buy Gacha Tickets
    Screenshot_85.jpg

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  8. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  9. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Glad to know that, thought there was some error on my side :D
    What i mean blue tickets, are those 7 you get as pre-registration bonus(should've been more specific about it sry)

Do you mean 'team deck set' ? Although i've got nothing on that in particular so far
    -----------------
    Edit: Now I got what you mean, basically a dummy deck with nothing but 2 of your strongest cards in 1 team then slap em with the tag, so I can spread the 5* cards to have more balance on my deck, it took me a while to sink in sry about that :D

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I read somewhere that the drop rate for a danger zone item is around 1%. I don't know if that's accurate or just a figure of speech, but it's a grind nonetheless.

11. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

The location of mark is always be the same. So if you find where the item box is located, you can always get it even in danger zone. Assuming your team is strong enough to reach there.

I have been repeating 5-6 cuz it guaranteed two boxes in normal stage, and when I go for the right side in danger zone, I can always find item there.

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Can I only spend Friend Points at the Friend Gacha or can I use them for other things as well?

13. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    So the collection item is not a myth but really exists :D Did it appear out of a chest when you finished the boss?

14. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Oh, the collection item really drops. I still havent got one.

By the way, here's my current team that I can start grinding stage with 50000 power.

The fastest way to enhance cards is to buy special stage ticket (the yellow one) from gem shop. It cost 400 gem for 10 tickets which you can probably maxed out 1-2 cards.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
  15. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Strong deck, with 6 5 star and all :eek:
    Can't quite finish the 50k stage, so i'm not quite sure... will probably pull once more to try get the 170 medal card first
    My deck barely get over 50k with 12-13k friend card oof
    Not quite a chest, just a pop up that you get the item, just before the result screen

16. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    ok thanks for the info

The first event stared where you can collect points in order to unlock items and there is a ranking too. Based on your ranking you get rewards at the end of the event (end of may).

I saved enough gems to to pull 10 cards and the highest i git is are 3* cards :(
    How do you get all these 5* and 4* cards? only good luck or do you pay with real money in order to get better cards?
    My best cards are 4 4* cards.

How is your strategy to level your cards with crystals? Do you focus on 1 card and level it to 60 or do you level all cards.
    I have only level my 4* asuka card :)

17. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Luck, had to re-roll 5 times though, with only this acc has a 5* in the first pull, for me paying money for a game on their early stage is a big no-no since a lot of PR stuff still happening, you won't really need to use real money.. (still had 2 extra acc that i've login to everyday to see if there's any luck again with the pull) :D

Umm, eventually you have to lv all of your cards, 4* and above that is, but for me, focus on 5* at least till it's 60, for your friends(for me at least, I'll see the player LV, card strength, last login if there's some anon request, so making a dummy high level 'friend' tag team is a good idea) and idk, maybe others will be more willing to accept your friend request if you actually has a good team for them :)

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's all luck. I pulled 2 5-star cards in the beginning. Then 2 10-pulls with only 3-star or lower. Yesterday I pulled a 5-star Kuboshi, which I already had... luckily it was converted to a lot of crystals so I am close to trading them for another 5-star card.

At the moment, I focus my crystals mostly on my Kuboshi 5-star.

19. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

better upgrade 1-2 five star cards to level 60 so you can get good friends. then just balance your team.

my strategy is balancing HP and defend to maximize survival chance of all members.

I sometimes swap main-support role according to enemy element.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

20. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Guys, how do you finish the quest in daily? I just need the 30 gems which I think I need to get everything first and the other one which has the blue ticket that allows me to instantly finish finished rounds. Haha