1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ito Karin (Karin) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    • Like Like x 3
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It's really sad. She is one of my favorite under members. In fact, I love all under members equally. Under will lose one of the best mc, singer, and mom, when she is gone. Happy graduation Karin. I'll be missing your tsukkomi and teasing.

3. casaerius79

casaerius79 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    As a fan of Nogizaka I'm really going to miss her:cry2:. It's sad, but I wish you the best for what you want to do in the future:v:.
    Thank you very much for your effort as a member of Nogizaka:worthy:.

Karin-chan I'll miss you !!!
    [​IMG]

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm not sure who is luckier here,

Karin that is beloved by everyone in the Nogizaka.

Or Nogizaka for having member and fans such like Karin.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

From a fan perspective, and maybe Karin too, i believe Karin who felt luckier. Not only become member the group you loved but also being loved by the member of the group. Moreover could working with your oshi and being loved by your oshi is another luck she get.
    But i also believe members also felt lucky to have Karin on their side. She's capable to manage anything. She's the best MC in Nogi, at least for me. She take a mom role for 2nd gen and i believe also for UG members.

6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    It was not a surprise after her announcement from shogi focus some weeks ago.

One regret, we never saw her in a senbatsu

I wish the best for her future life

• Like Like x 1
  7. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

She's like the captain of 2nd gens. I'm gonna miss her rebuttals even to her senpais haha. Ugh, the members I like just keep graduating one after the other.. She is also one of my favorite vocals especially among UG and 2nd gens.
    Nogi is lucky to have a member like her.:approve:

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It seems Ikoma write something about Karin graduation, but can anyone translate what she wrote, please?
    Screenshot_2019-03-23-15-53-10-078_com.instagram.android.png

9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 5
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congrats Karin-chan!

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Keep on going strong, Karin!

13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I got sad hearing Karin graduating. She is my next favourite member next to Kotoko (in all meanings). Kotoko without Karin might get in a limbo (?) but hopefully this will make Kotoko be more independent. I hope she got the chance to be weather announcer sometimes soon! If she went to university, I believe she can pursue career in broadcasting like Chiharu and Nagashima

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Someone watching Suika's Showroom?

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Who isn’t? It’s at 124k views. And Nanase is there.

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What are they talking about?
    I want to watch it but then again, i know nothing about japanese language..

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don’t either, but I’m there for suika.

They’re making a photo scrapbook of lots of suika pictures. And they ate a cake!

19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hope Karin and Kotoko does showroom together before she graduates. They look pretty close.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Looks like Sayuringo Gundan holding graduation on that Kana and Matsumura show: http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/79198964.html

I can't believe these are the last few days with Karin (and Yuttan) in Nogizaka. Karin, my 2nd Gen oshimen, graduates soon and like all graduates, I wish her all the happiness in the world. Well, I figure I should write an appreciation of her before they move this thread amongst the other graduates...

Karin always had a great story when she joined. She failed the first auditions, went to HS to see what type of girl made it, became a fan (of Kazumi), reapplied, and then successfully passed. You can remember it even if it was hard to remember her. I remember and I always kept an eye out for her.

She's really been fun to follow. I really liked that one kojin PV wherein she was a psychic girl with telekinetic powers (trying) bending spoons. I believe its on the 14th single... She became my oshimen when she walked onto the 2nd day of the 2nd 46 Hour TV with her camera strapped around her waist. I want to see all the photos she took that day, and every day she was in Nogizaka. Today's nekojita SHOWROOM was putting many photos of suika together into a scrap book. Perhaps a lot of them were hers. Who will be our little photographer when she graduates? (Ayane?)

Then there is suika. My absolute favorite. I remember the start of the group when they went to Hong Kong for vacation. It only got bigger and better. More pictures from our favorite photographer. And Nanase joined. Every one of suika is a favorite. I loved Nanase, Yuttan, and Kawago. Karin is an oshimen. Junna, well, a little bit left out, but #Junnakawaisou - LOL - gonna have to be there for her. When they break up suika it's gonna hurt. Who's gonna invite Ikuta on to a vacation? (Maiyan?)

I hate that she never made a senbatsu. But she didn't. She loved doing the Under Lives. I have the promotional poster for the Under album and it's go twin tailed Karin on it. (Also, Himetan!) Her last thing is the Under show for the 23rd single this Friday (2019.05.24). But her birthday is on Sunday. I hope that they bring her out for the encore on Sunday so that they can celebrate joyously.

Here's a couple things: she's been to many of Keyakizaka shows as she's posted several pictures on her blog - the last one being their 3rd Year Live. She's been to most every Disney amusement park in the world. I'm not 100% sure if she's been to the ones in China, but we know that she's been to the one in Japan, the ones in the US, and the one in France.

Again, I will miss her, and I wish all the happiness in the world for her.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1