1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Nogizaka46 4th [Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made] (2019/04/17)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@baymon Probably one of the reasons. Losing lot's of members to fill those positions in a short period of time can be tricky for an album too. I also hope the next single will be a fresh start for Nogi. I expect next album to have a more stable group.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No, I don't think the current state of the group has anything to do with the songs. The songs are composed by a variety of musicians, and although they need to write it with the members in mind, it shouldn't influence the songs in itself much. They just need to know the style (for example, a Sayuringo Gundam song has a limited range when it comes to the genre).

I don't know if money is a reason, since I don't know the rates of the composers and if the composers are given a certain amount of time to create a song. For example, is a song like Kiss No Shuriken cheaper than Hodzue wo Tsuite Nemurenai, because the former is much more straightforward and simple? I am curious about how this works, so if anyone knows, please enlighten us.

For me, it is not so much the quality of the songs itself, since they are all well written pieces of music. It just doesn't match my taste as much as the songs on the 3rd did.

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nogi sent 4G to mini talk and handshake event in various prefecture.

Team Miyagi: Tsutsui Ayame, Kanagawa Saya, Kaki Haruka

D4_LdIQUIAAMuTQ.jpeg
    D48MRDJU4AAgPFB.jpeg

Team Osaka: Hayakawa Seira, Seimiya Rei, Endo Sakura
    D4_KqYpUIAA2epB.jpeg
    D458ZmFUcAAqt1I.jpeg

Team Hiroshima: Kakehashi Sayaka, Tamura Mayu

D4_JtDqUUAAf4p1.jpeg
    D46pDPuUIAYVDZB.jpeg

They are not promoting on major music show yet. But they already promoting everywhere else, variety show, radio, Fanta CM, fashion magazines (thanks to this album promotions Nakamura Reno finally have her debut appearance on bunch fashion mags), music and idol magazine, SR, and event.

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Their schedule packed already with 4th album promotions, 23rd single preparations, and solo activities. I personally love to see live version of Arigachi na Renai. And since they scheduled to be appear on Shibuya Note (5/11) , hope they gonna perform it.

I wanna see at least one Arigachi na Renai TV performance, before they start busy to promoting 23rd single.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Rookies are holding mini talk and mini HS event across nation.
    D5CpJ9iUEAAvPDJ.jpeg D5EPQshU8AANJhB.jpeg D5IZuDAUEAINj3S.jpeg D5CpJ9iUEAEI2Qb.jpeg D5EUPwpUEAAqpCz.jpeg D5IYyQDUwAQyKxK.jpeg D5CpJ9kU4AEP0n3.jpeg D5EUGQJUUAAi-om.jpeg

While their senpai promoting album in media.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Took over a month to get things worked out, but the album is now available on Spotify worldwide!

https://open.spotify.com/album/0m1rWMPpHLuUEtJGDfXQmO

(Please don't use Spotify with an ad blocker, or use Spotify premium.)

I hope "Sing Out!" doesn't face such long of a delay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Anyway, is Misa SOLO song already has lyrics translation???

7. loly.ice.bonbon

loly.ice.bonbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Regarding 4th Album, looks like there is some wrong information in the album. They listed as release on 2017 (in the international edition - romanized title, not the japanese one). That's why I can't found it initially since I expect to find the album in first sorting.

upload_2019-5-26_23-14-11.png