1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

you think right I don't know why akbc use the same song than SNH...
    snh48 have a version of so long even if this song is not very popular because they used to be a song team... or maybe team sh is AKB48 song, team BJ ske48, team GZ nmb48... wait and see

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Exactly, that’s what I was mainly hyped for with the Team BJ & Team GZ idea, they could be the sister group cover groups

There are so many good JPN sister groups songs they could be doing

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Highly unlikely I think, all the original songs from JKT/BNK/MNL aren't from aki-p so they have to produce it by themselves

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the release date of so long is tomorrow and the single have only two song so long and Kimi ni tsuite... handshake and fanmeeting

we will know the senbatsu tomorrow but I bet is a 17nin senbatsu. check the official weibo the update teasers with 17 girls

5. onego123

onego123 Member

Can't believe I missed this, but TSH's Shiseido photos came out!
    007yQ5OFgy1g2008a4if0j313f0u0dy0.jpg ZL.png 007dvGWTly1g234yhgl4uj30hn0xyaij.jpg 006YNwa8gy1g27qmib6nbj313z0u0npf.jpg 006YNwa8gy1g27qmhwlh1j31900u01l0.jpg 006YNwa8gy1g2cf8mg4dwj31900u0b2b.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so this new ep don't have a MV...so sad

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Episodes 29 and 30

if the video does not show watch the video here

Plus Team SH Say Hi Issue 4

How fast can you say 出租车 repeatedly when alternating characters with a friend?

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Is No Way Man not going to be a part of the release? Like how Love Trip ended up being part of Shonichi

9. onego123

onego123 Member

I wish they would just call that show "Team Say Hi".

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    no way man is not a part of this single. the coupling song is only Kimi ni tsuite and with no mv for the title

edit: so hinatazaka46 have an individual thread but is a full no for AKB48 team SH and TP...speechless

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm confused :confused: :confused: :confused: One is saying NWM is a B-side, the other is saying it's not. What is it now? :^^;:

12. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

in the akbc mall for the pre sales of the new single the tracklist is so long and Kimi tsuite with no MV
    this SINGLE don't have type B and A

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. onego123

onego123 Member

WeiJia's character will be in Cherry Bay Blaze. 2nd Gen auditions are now open. The age limit is 16-23, the same as last year. Haven't seen a deadline yet.
    006ved5pgy1g37k9mwvoaj30u01hbhdt.jpg 006YNwa8ly1g3g0xicq9zj30u01hckjl.jpg

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Episodes 31, 32 and 33

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ep 34

And more Say Hi

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. onego123

onego123 Member

2nd Generation Audition Q&A(according to Google Translate). I'll bolden the ones that interest me.

For enquiries, please contact the official email address: audition@akb48-china.com
    Q: When is the interview time? Can it be adjusted? A: After the book is approved, the interview session can be consulted and adjusted.
    Q: Is this interview the same as last year, and it is registered and examined? A: Yes, the registration deadline for each station this year is as follows. Guangzhou at 23:59 on June 23 Chengdu, June 30, at 23:59 Beijing July 07 at 23:59 Shanghai at 14:59 on July 14
    Q: Overseas phone numbers cannot be registered? A: If you are a resident overseas, please click on the overseas option to register and register

Q: There is no 11-digit phone number in Hong Kong? A: Use zero to make up before the phone number. SMS can't be received, so please pay close attention to your email, we will notify you by email.
    Q: What should I do if I can't register? A: It is recommended to register on the PC side. Make sure you are using the mobile or computer version. If the mobile version is opened on Weibo or WeChat, you will not be able to register. Please use the built-in previewer to open the registration page.
    Q: Has the registration been successful after I submitted it? A: Please confirm whether the reserved email address has received the registration success email after the registration is completed. If you receive the email, the registration is successful.
    Q: I want to modify the data A: In principle, one person can only register once. If you need to modify the information, you can contact audition@akb48-china.com

1. Q: Do I need to register for the AKB48 Team SH registration event? A: You can register without paying any fees (the online communication fee required for registration must be paid by yourself).
    2. Q: I am under 18 years old. Do I need to obtain the consent of the guardian to apply? A: Please be sure to obtain the consent of the legal guardian (agent) before registering.
    3. Q: What information do I need to prepare for registration? A: Please prepare a mobile phone number and a common e-mail address. You need to fill in the basic personal information (name, contact number, address, height, school, highest education, special expertise, whether there is a brokerage, etc.) and upload it for 1 month. Full-length and half-length photos, and also upload self-featured videos within 15 seconds. (I'm assuming "brokage" means manager/talent agency)
    4. Q: Can I accept the mailing information to register? Still only online registration? A: This recruitment activity can only be registered online. It is recommended to use the PC to register. Please fill in the registration form in the place where there is a stable Wi-Fi environment. It is recommended not to register online in the mobile or in the place where the network communication is not good, to avoid the registration failure caused by the upload failure after the data is filled out. If you use 3G/4G network applicants, you may consume more traffic because uploading files. If the communication costs are incurred, the applicants will be responsible for the communication costs
    5, Q: I think the photo I just uploaded is not good, can I replace it? Or can I re-register? A: Please complete the registration process after you have prepared your information (photos, videos). The information that has been uploaded cannot be corrected, and you should not apply for it multiple times.
    6. Q: What should I do if I fill in the content on the registration form? A: Please send an email to the official contact email address audition@akb48-china.com. The subject of the email [number: XXX name: XXX registration information is incorrect], and in the text, inform you of the name and e-mail address you filled in at the time of registration, and what information is wrong, and attach the correct information.
    7. Q: What should I do if the phone is down or changing numbers? A: If the mobile phone is down, please recharge the phone in time so that we can get in touch with you. If the mobile number is changed, please send an email to the official contact email address audition@akb48-china.com. The subject of the email [number: XXX name: XXX mobile phone number replacement], and in the text, inform you of the name and e-mail address you filled in when you registered, and the correct mobile phone number after the mobile phone number was changed.
    8, Q: Is there a limit on height, weight, and measurements? A: There are no special rules and restrictions.
    9. Q: Can I use the beauty and special effects APP to take photos and videos for registration? A: Please believe in the most authentic one. Do not use any special effects, filters, retouching or beauty effects to register photos and videos.
    10, Q: My photos and videos have not been uploaded, what should I do? A: Please check if the photo format is jpeg, jpg, png format, and the size is less than 5mb. The video only accepts mp4, mov, m4v, mkv format, and the capacity is less than 50mb. If the photo and video size are in compliance with the regulations, please upload it again in a stable environment.
    11, Q: I want to recommend my friends to participate, can I help her sign up? A: I suggest you to convince your friend and let her register.
    12. Q: Do you have to fill in your real name when you register? A: You must fill in your real name. Do not use your stage name or pseudonym.
    13, Q: What should I do if I don't have a mobile phone? A: If you don't have a mobile number, you can use the mobile number of your legal guardian or relatives and friends.
    14, Q: Can you sign up with more people? A: No.
    15. Q: Is the registration age of 16-23 years old or old? A: On July 14, 2019, the actual age is over 16 years old. On May 27, 1995, the actual age is 23 years old and can be registered.
    16. Q: If I have a brokerage contract, can I register? A: Please clearly indicate the name of your broker and the type of your broker when you fill out the registration form.
    17. Q: How do I know if I am entering the interview? A: After you submit the registration information, we will notify you by email after the selection. (The email may be automatically classified by your email system into the spam, please remember to confirm the email at any time.) It will also be displayed on the registration page. The results of the trial.
    18. Q: After passing the written review, when will the next stage of the interview review be conducted? A: It is scheduled to be held in Chengdu, Guangzhou, Beijing and Shanghai from late June to mid-July. (Subject to the official notice.)
    19. Q: If you do not pass the recruitment, can you participate next time? A: If this recruitment has not been passed, you can still participate again next time.
    20. Q: What is the audit benchmark for the interview? Need to sing and dance? A: Simple singing and dancing are required, and will be reviewed on the basis of attitude motivation, personal characteristics, and special talents.
    21, Q: What if I suddenly can't participate in the interview review? Can you make up the interview? A: There is currently no plan to make up the interview.
    22. Q: After becoming a member of AKB48 Team SH, can you become a member of AKB48 or other sister groups? A: If the relevant conditions and performances are excellent, they may become members of other sister groups or exchange opportunities.
    23, Q: Where is the activity of AKB48 Team SH? Can I register in Shanghai? A: At present, AKB48 Team SH is headquartered in Shanghai. Those who are willing to perform performing arts activities in Shanghai for a long time after interview and signing a successful contract can register.
    24. Q: Can I continue to register after the registration deadline? A: After the deadline for registration, the registration channel will be closed. If you want to register, please pay attention to AKB48 Team SH official microblog to understand the follow-up registration information.
    25, Q: The registration data failed to upload, what should I do? A: Due to network instability, upload failure may occur. Please fill in and submit the registration form in a stable network environment. It will take some time to upload the video file. Please be patient. If the upload fails, please fill out the registration form and submit.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wait, Second Gen auditions already for Team SH?

18. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

So long! Senbatsu
    Center:Liu Nian
    Chen YiXin, Dai ZiYan, Li ShiQi, Liu Nian, Shen Ying, Shi KeYan, Wan FangZhou, Wang YuDuo, Wu AnQi, Xu YiTing, Ye ZhiEn, Zhai YuJia, Zhou NianQi, Zhu Ling, Zhuang XiaoTi, Guan TianTian
    5A9F1F3BE02D72E7C2103521BACDBBD934381481.jpeg

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Mao WeiJia is in a survival show. Fangchi is filming for a Thai-China film. Wei Xin and Ruixi was in Japan. Xinran returned to her hometown to finish some courses at university. That's why we have senbatsu like this. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Mao weijia can't participate in the fan meeting because of this survival game