1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    To question #1: The renting status of that room is a confusing mess and not even AKS seems to have yet made up their mind about how they should be treating it. For one thing, the fact that Hayakawa suddenly keeps treating it like it was a "weekly apartment" all along, implying it was so by the time Tano moved out, is a blatant lie in itself, looking back at the previous statements made on the matter.
    Inside the third-party report, at page 7, the lawyers state it as being rented a "monthly-payment apartment" at the time of the incident itself, in the (excessively poor) section about the building apartment status, based on only half-hassed "research", that is to say just browsing Internet listings.
    "About the building in question, we could ascertain that on the website of the housing company managing it, it was shown that the building involved was being rented as monthly-based apartments, and that at the time of the incident, the room across that of Yamaguchi where the suspects came out, was too up for rent as a montly-based apartment"

Then it is only during the AKS conference that it turned out that the payment plan for those apartments turned from "montly-based" to "weekly-based" while the perpetrator group was already renting the room, and as Matsumura and co. say they weren't aware of it until the incident took place, as told in this passage here.
    Interesting to note also how the matter of the renting change popped up without anyone asking, too, like they were waiting for a cue, and is in itself a semi-contraddiction of the report...
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190323-00010002-wordleaf-soci&p=3

デイリースポーツ:結局、例えば同じマンションに住んでいることは新しく把握されたわけですよね。それに対しての対応というのはどういうふうに取られていたかとか、例えば1月の段階ではそれが訴えで分かっているのに。
    Daily Sports: All things considered, it was just learned that (the perpetrators) were living in the same building. What kind of measures did you take about that? For example, even though this was already understood by the time on January, as a result of the disclosure...

松村:
    例えばマンションのことで言いますと、そのマンションがウイークリーマンションの扱いになってたっていうことは、本当に正直、事件後に知っている状態です。その犯人が別のところに入居していたうんぬんというようなうわさもありますし、それに関していいますと、ウイークリーマンションであったということを、入居したときにウイークリーマンションではなく、途中でそうなったということをわれわれも全然把握できていなかったということは、イコール、当然ながらほかの方々はちゃんとやっていらっしゃる方はいらっしゃると思うんですが、不特定多数の人が頻度を上げて、ウイークリーなので入れる、入居できる可能性があった。しかもそういう場所にメンバーが住む結果になっていたというようなことは本当にあり得ないことだなということだなというふうに思っておりますし、そういうことを取ってみても、ご指摘を受けているような体制、セキュリティーの強化っていうのをしっかりやらなければいけないなというふうに思っている次第でございます。
    Matsumura: Well, speaking for example of the apartment building, we learned that these apartment became weekly-based aparments only after the incident took place, to say the very truth. There's also the rumors that the offenders also went on to live to a different place, etc... But speaking about it, on the fact that it was a weekly-based apartment, this wasn't already a weekly-based apartment at the time (the perpetrators) moved in there, it became so while in the middle of them renting it, and the fact that we couldn't learn about it, means, that as I imagine there were many other people who would naturally come in there. With the frequency of these numerous people thus increasing, it means there was the chance for them to enter, to reside there since it was weekly-based. But I think that as a result members would have to live in such a place is inconceivable, I think. Even taking note of it, I feel that we must necessarily strengthen our security, our structure, as we have been pointed out...

Sorry for the boring details, but it's exactly these little things too boring to remember that AKS is trying to play tricks on... How to explain these contraddictions? Simply I don't know without saying that someone is lying about it and they are keeping the other side hoepelssly in the dark on it.

---
    To question #2: Maho's contract with Ken-On is effective as of today, May 25. Yesterday she had to rush out to spam her graduation stage photos on Instagram and had to delete everything afterwards by 5 AM, which is reason to believe that her new agency contract restricts her about talking openly about matters related to other agencies, and that includes AKS.
    Hayakawa just thought this was the golden opportunity to push out this series of excuses (possibly as a narrative to rehearse prior to court) without fear of being argued down like it happened until this point...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

still none of management's reasoning rules out members having been involved. even if b or c no longer lived in the building, the fact that they knew exactly where maho's room was would be enough to sell her out. their "personal phones" (of which they could have any number that they didn't willingly hand over) also wouldn't necessarily hold any evidence of anything if they were in contact with these "fans" in the real world.

just a note based on my own observation: i've seen other graduating members delete everything after they leave. i believe their sns accounts are somehow considered property of the agency or at least any images they have posted during their tenure with said agency are, and when they leave no longer have a legal right to these images. this is the conclusion i came to, anyway. correct me if i'm wrong...

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My translation of the summary from https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/music/29852/1553736787/ for 5/25 (Saturday).
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think that was pretty clear from the start. Some idiot on the AKS board thought "A woman was assaulted, lets appoint a woman theater director, that'll deflect the media attention from us".

She must have thought it was a great idea to start posting on twitter as soon as Maho was gone but yet again it's another mis-step by her. One thing you don't do when you take a civil case is to talk about the details of the case on social media.

When are they going to realise they can't beat Maho at social media.

Lol yeah right Minami :lol:

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

NGT should just embrace their role as evil/rotten idol group. Just own it. They can be like the Slytherin of 48G.

• Creative Creative x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hey, I'm a Slytherin and we're not evil [hehe]

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Informative Informative x 3
  8. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    AKS need to hire a PR company.

the level of incompetency is insane.

they thought that now that maho had a agency she would stay quiet.
    She i clearly not. they need to delete the manger twitter.

Ayaka Tano and nishigata marina must not feel any pressure from management to graduate.
    if i was a savage ceo and in AKS position, i would of put pressure on those to to announce graduation "by them selves". and say they are choosing to graduate because of hate and not because they are guilty. marina confidently asking fans to support her, makes me think management is firmly behind her and team n3/ her allies think they did noting wrong/maho overreacted.

They are still stuck on trying to change the narrative, the public opinion on what happened and who was involved in the assault.

Where the public dont trust management word( been caught lying/contradicting) and have already made up their mind. where they should focus on is rebuilding trust by enforcing real management change(transfer ngt48 management out of aks?, thought i doubt anyone else wants them) ,not their weak attempt with their puppet female manger. they should heavily push forward with 2nd gen members. if they continue forward

thought i still in my fan perspective would prefer if they disbanded ngt48.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Erunii

Erunii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  10. primermicarrucha

is ngt really the exception, though? how can we know the other groups aren't full of the same kind of bs that led ngt here? i mean, it's easy to say now that we know what we know that "ngt is rotten" but there was a time they were just another 48 group. did anyone see this coming? if ngt is really the exception, what makes them so?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  11. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I feel like NMB48/HKT48 could of easily gone down the same route as ngt48. wasent their a scandal with milky and a bunch of members in the NMB48 early days with relationship with fans? and management punished milky by not putting her in senbatsu for a single. and the 5 1st gen HKT48 members who graduated all at the same time (rumored because of scandal). along with AKB48 cursed 8th gen. we wont know the full pictures but i get the impression with the other groups management interfered/ acted before it got turned into a bigger mess instead of pretending nothing was wrong. Each group probably have their share of bitchy members and members breaking rules.
    NGT48 management just come off as incompetent who did not act early on- back when the members being at eachothers throat was slowly creeping into the public.( rika ).

in the end NGT48 failed its management and PR. If they had quietly made the guilty members graduate/demote them to kks, and reassure maho. it would of never had escalated to the level it did.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Techinsight article about a tv show that interviewed people on the street about Katomina.

"Minami Kato (former team NIII former captain) of NGT48 has been regarded as a problem because of an inappropriate post involving Mayo Yamaguchi, who graduated from NGT48 the other day after the turmoil over an assault event.

May 26 TBS series broadcast "Acco! Taking up this matter, I introduced the "Visiting an interview with girls from teens to twenties in Shibuya, Shinbashi" titled "Okase street survey".

To the question, "What do you think of inappropriate postings by NGT 48 Minami Kato?"

“There's no sense of companionship, it's shocking! Something like a girl-like“ back face ”... I think it would be better if people who had goodbye from NGT48 members think about the team from now on.”

"I was quite supportive of NGT48, but I wonder if I'm not good friends?

“I liked (Kato Minami), and I saw“ Katomina ”as a first-year student, so I was shocked she was a person who said that.”

http://japan.techinsight.jp/2019/05/maki05261656.html

Another story with comments about Katomina and Aki P as well as what Oku Minami said.

https://sirabee.com/2019/05/26/20162088437/

Oku Minami stories:
    https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20190526-831281/
    https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20190526/akb19052616390001-n1.html
    https://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw5360958
    http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16518703/

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My translation of the summary from https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/music/29852/1553736787/l50 for 5/26 (Sunday).
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  14. primermicarrucha

but i want to know why this group is allowed so many exceptions. why not do what should be obvious? why are they so stubborn about it? their willingness to lie after constantly being called out for it? why is it better for them if these 3 graduate rather than some other 2 or 3? the list goes on...

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    The major difference is, is that none of those members or fans were involved in orchestrating (directly or even indirectly) the assault of a member.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  16. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    maybe i didnt make it clear what i was trying to say.

i think management incompetence facilitated to the brewing of a toxic environment among the members in NGT that lead to the assault.
    in a world where milky and other NMB48 members werent punished for having fan relationships, and nmb48 management were incompetent, i think there could of been a possibility of something similar happening.

If NGT48 management interfered earlier, back when there were issues between rika getting center and having to switch rooms or been stricter regarding fan relationships. Maybe the mess wouldnt of escalated to the point of an assault.

idk, ive seen messy management in my last job. the manager didn't have authority with the employees since he slacked infront of them, was too personal involved, and did not really discipline employees when they were late. because the few didnt get disciplined for being late it lead to others employees who were usually on time turning up late too. there seemed to be no consequences for calling in sick, so the amount of people on sick leave were so high it affected everyone else ability to do our job. So later on the director had a big meeting with management and from what i was told by another senior member, the manager denied there was a issue with sickness.
    I guess in a job you are afraid of being demoted or fired so its easier pretending nothing is wrong and being defensive .

Admitting NGT management did wrong or there are members encouraging fans to assault other members exposes individuals jobs,

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 3
  18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't think NMB ever had such a suspiciously fast increase in revenue like in the case of Hinata and Ogiyuka and how quickly they managed to get into Senbatsu and Kami 7. Not even The Great Matsui Jurina™ had such a huge increase from nothing to Kami 7, and she has been pushed aggressively from day 1 in a period of time when smaller number of fans meant it was easier to get bigger in comparison to others.. Idol Jesus™ couldn't do it, how could these girls? Sayanee and Milky didn't have such a rise either, and these three girls have much more compelling and interesting personalities as idols, so while I was glad for Ogiyuka back then, I couldn't help but feeling a tad weary. If there really is such a strong relationship between these rich wotas and NGT management, I'd assume that certain girls being favored by this unbalanced system over others would create discord and we are positive it did. There have always been bullying rumors within the other SGs, and while we have to accept this is statistically extremely possible and likely super true, it's never reached this level of open shadiness between members, these clearly marked cliques of favored and unfavored, and it makes me believe that the other groups might be smart enough to know there are limits to how mean they can be before the general public starts catching on. NGT and their management got too caught up in their own success to remember they needed to conduct themselves properly and this is the consequence.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    You make a good point.
    maybe the greed for ssk results made ngt management willing to over look all the fan relationships and the shadiness between members. subtly encouraged it and the competition between members.

Maybe this was another reason AKS permanently got rid of ssk.

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

They have?

• Like Like x 4