1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. amenomion

amenomion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ayanashahab
    having name and and being famous alone doesn't mean she will be a great idol. we simply don't know yet how well she will perform.

and you just proved my point, Yupi was considered to be overpushed in 2nd gen. they made her center of K3 and a lot of people disagree they think Rona or Naomi would be a better center. that's why a lot of people hated her.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Double Post

Since AKB and BNK are ready to create a sisgroup (CGM), it's the time JKT to create two new teams. Let fans and management urgent AKB to allow JKT create two until four new teams rather than new sisgroup (4B/II, 8B/II, JK (Jakarta), and PK (Palangkaraya, if Jokowi accept to move the capital city in Indonesia)). 41 members are too many for Trainee group in 48Fam. But of course, BNK x CGM and JKT shouldn't go out from AKB Group after this.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Local teams:

• JKT48 Team BD Bandung
    • JKT48 Team YK Yogyakarta
    • JKT48 Team SB Surabaya
    • JKT48 Team MD Medan
    • JKT48 Team BP Balikpapan (largest fanbase outside Java)

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Eh. If JKT do any of those things now, it would just screams desperate. The current management is not as able as the BNK management IMHO, but at least they're trying new things for JKT although often with questionable result.

What I'm hoping for JKT currently is to have a steady seasonal and performance uniform change. It's so sad to see what they're wearing at concert is the same as what they're wearing at live events and theatre, from 5-7 years ago T.T

And what about those original single, Dentsu!!!! At least show us you're working on it gdi

• Like Like x 3
  5. Arigatou means Thank You

Poor them, but at least they can stand up until now. Look another boy/girlbands that has been disbanded or get drowned.

Original Single or Original Song ? ._.

In here, few people asking about MUM48 when CGM48 was announced. :blush:

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @algae27 it's also unknown who works for it. Is it Alam Urbach they said they're working with? Or Kato Hiroaki? Or even Aki-P with a translator?

For me, Thailand is last place for Japanese style idol can still have confidence of being itself while in Japan, its own soil, most youths who like or even want to be idols are now going kpop, inspired by massive success of Momo, Mina, of Sana Twice.

To keep their market, they had to do that even if they lost their identity.
    It affects 48 too. Produce48 + Iz*One are the proofs. Maybe you've heard too some fans, likely new ones of Sakura expecting her to continue in Kpop rather than returning to HKT48 after Iz*One contract ends in 2021 tho this can anger older fans.

Yes, just like IOI & Wanna One, Iz*One will disband and a brand new Produce girl group, 5th season & 3rd for girls, will come.

Juri & Miyu quit to join kpop, Eri has an exchange to Korea. Meanwhile the greatest kpop fan in 48, Myao is still here tho JYP has offered her to join. Also what's that Afterschool46? Is this real of fake?

We can appreciate fans who keep loyal to like J-pop idols whether they're in Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, or elsewhere.

Indonesia is still very potential market for Japanese exporting its popular culture and will always be. Proven by on Spotify stats, many Japanese artists have Jakarta and some have other cities of Indonesia entered the chart.

Just check Spotify page of ONE OK ROCK, there're nearly 72k listeners from Jakarta.

Indonesia also has biggest overseas fanbase of 2d franchises like Love Live, Idolm@ster, & Bang Dream in Southeast Asia & the 2nd biggest after China.

Love Live very often has live & delayed screenings here and it's always soldout. Loving Aquors , expecting μ's to return.

Bang Dream has rapid popularity growing here. I'm a big fan of this franchise and Bandori is my new home after 48 going meh and NGT48 tragedy happens. Bandori is my antidepressant from the depression 48 given to me. Using Spotify statistics of the fact that most listeners of Bandori bands on such app outside Japan are in Indonesia, I'm lobbying Bushiroad, the franchise's owner to appreciate by having live or delayed screenings or even sending the girl bands to have concerts here. I promise them if Bandori has official events here, would be a big success just like LL had.

Literally there're only 2 groups I stan right now, which means I want to spend a lot of buy their sfuffs: JKT48 & Roselia.

But it's true that when it comes to idols, Indonesians prefer Kpop over Jpop.

Let's see if SM's Indonesian based groups are real (at least a boy group and a girl group as F5 side promised), time for JOT to work much harder. BNK48 has nothing to do to JKT48 local popularity but SMEI does.

Early AKB48, some members jiko were just their names + yoroshiku onegaishimasu. ~

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    LMAO I really hate it when fans asking this and that without putting any consideration to the market situation and long term sustainability planning. Pls put your ego as far away as possible and try to think logically for a second. Like don't you know how expensive it is to pay 48+ member not to mention the staff? Rather than adding more member or group it's better to polish what they currently have.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Or JKT48 Team (Jabodetabek Area), such as
    JKT48 team BG Bogor
    JKT48 team DP Depok
    JKT48 team BK Bekasi
    They share the same theater

While the cities they use their original names such as BDG48, SBY48, and so on.

Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Probably Team 4II team is the sanest idea now.

Academy members got a good job. Well, this condition is similar to AKB48 KKS, Paruru's generation. But no need to hurry, maybe as soon as early of next year (2020).

Team 8II? Maybe yes but not in near future. Maybe as soon as 2022.

If you're into astronomy then you know that astronomy doesn't give a hell about financial health. A space program costs million even billion dollars and if it fails, lot of money wasted but the space agency will never stop & regret but if a space program fails, such program will be suspended for at least 4 years then next attempt is allowed to begin.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  10. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

@hrs0722 dude I swear sometimes the things you said sometimes make sense, but sometimes is so mind boggling and confuses the hell out of me. But is Hiroaki Kato a songwriter too, tho? I thought he mainly do covers of Indo song to Japan...

Now that I think about it, an original setlist is the best isn't it. But at this moment, I just want some original identity for JKT. They have been stranded alone in the sea for too long, with an old map in a different language and unclear destination. Just forget about fame or recognition from general audience or profitability for one second please. You're an artist, too, first and foremost. I want them to act like one and start producing artworks, and since they are idols, their main artwork should be from songs and MVs. Who cares if it's according to the taste of general audience or not. Produce something that's true to JKT's character, image, and vision, because there will be market for every artwork. Likes and fame will follow. Even if you have "famous" members who go in and out on television and cinemas or used to star in so and so commercial... at the end of the day, it's just gimmick isn't it. It's there to support your main dish. And the main dish is now all bones and scraps, when there's one.

On another note, at least Circus will be sustaining them for another while. But how many are willing to bet that there will be SSK this year? With how AKB is refraining from doing one, even BNK too? With how well the last one's reward work out, despite all the good intention (reward) from the mgmt? How the MVs are executed for the fan chosen members? And all the graduation (and demotion) despite ranking in? With the mentality that "senbatsu ranking means squat if you're not well connected and well liked on the artiste industry" that I'm sure lots of members and fans would adapt to by now? Recycling old stuff won't work for that much longer... I can see that clearly now.

Welp, there goes my two cent, then.

TLDR: I don't care about creating new teams or new local SGs for JKT, they need a creator's mindset, not a follower, to be able to have their own color and identity and to create their own product.

--

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    No, this is the most insane idea in ever

I have to agree on creating their own identity, there are times where I feel they just trying to become indonesian version of AKB. But to make an entire setlist could cost them hundred of million rupiah so I guess it's better to start with original single first or maybe they could try creating "kinda" new stage like STU 1st stage

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    even with all the criticism jkt48 is already a 8 years GROUP is amazing I recall the past comment about the failure but even with no general public attention the hard-core fan are there... so is a big grace.

I think is better to have 3 singles and 1 album in year plus the circus event ( please give us the unreleased song) and choose a center who want to be in the group for a long shot... is time to choose a girl from the next generation

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Pls put the stages on spotify JOT, is it difficult or expensive to put songs to spotify? I read that an artist need to work with a label/distributor to put their song to spotify. I really need J4th because for some reason the entire J4th that I downloaded got slowed down everytime I play it with my usb stick on my car radio.

14. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I hope jkt48
    New great single
    New center
    New concept

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Pls make centers that ACTUALLY can center 2-3 years ahead :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    The JKT Sister Group joke has come back around because BNK got a "sister group" (I personally think it's a Rival group thanks to AKS heavy involvement) before them.

Seriously though, I am actually kind of sad that they got a "sister group" before JKT. I know they went through their revamp and everything, but, man: I was hoping they'd get it first since they are the First Gen of International Sister Groups.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Am i the only one that against the idea of jkt sister group? Even if they're still popular like 2012 era, i want jkt as the only 48 group here

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Arigatou means Thank You

Happy Eid Al-Fitr everyone, I'm so sorry if I have faults

@CherryBlossom48 I'm too for now as JKT48 is still not too popular in here (wish that in the future, JKT48 will be popular as same as when Indonesia was in 2008 - 2012). But if they wanna built Sakamichi Series in here, I'm agree, but:
    1) The member must be below 32 members, 20 is better (separate from JKT48).
    2) Or as a sub-unit of JKT48 in a JKT48 Single/Album (hint: SakamichiAKB or IZ4648).

19. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I know a zaka series might be actually more ludicruous than JKT SG, but man I lowkey want this to happen to lol

In order to make the homework of sakamichi series lighter in case they want to expand here (lol), let's investigate whether Jakarta or somewhere on Java has a slope that we can use as basis for their name.

First, I'm goinf to go see what a slope is all aboit and what criteria some place has to be called a slope lol

@CherryBlossom48 I actually too, never a big fan of SG getting an SG. Never want it unless it was just a special unit or smth, even when JKT was on their "golden days".

Btw, so sad about Shani. What a shame :(

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Or how about allowing JKT to use 46 songs? Wait, what happened to Shani?