1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 2nd [Doremisolasido] (2019/07/17)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, May 31, 2019.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i really like it,hope katoshi is center

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a bit of news about Memi: in announcing the handshake series for the 2nd single, it has been announced on the official site that Memi will not take part in any of it, "for scheduling reasons." This holds out the possibility that she has some big, continuing outside work. That's what I will go with. However, there are people on 5ch who think it's for school, and others who think it's a precursor to graduation. I do think there is a possibility that she might transfer to a drama troupe, since acting is where her heart seems to lie. No mention of health problems. More mystery, anyway.

Kage-chan will also continue not to take part, "for education reasons."

Yes, those events are entertaining and revealing, but to me they seem like torture of idols for the pleasure of fans and I really don't like them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Have the tracklist and members participating in each track been announced yet? I can’t seem to find it on their website.

If all members are participating in the A-side, there probably won’t be a senbatsu announcement since it’ll be redundant.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Keyaki always had senbatsu announcements, which were basically just row announcements up till now. I still expect they'll do something but it'll probably be super small.

5. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Do you mean Hinatazaka de Aimashou?

I think torture isn't an appropriate word to call it. Indeed, Bungee Jump and Marathon are harsh but that doesn't mean they are forced to do that, it's their choice whether they'll do it or not. But sometimes there is a feeling of guilt when you don't do it while others do it, this is where moral support from your friends will be needed the most. It may be true that TV programs target mostly for touching scenes, such as when they cry and suffer while doing it. I cannot say that I enjoy watching it (when they suffer like that), but if we look from their side, they has to struggle and we're giving them support, it will also strengthen the bond between the members and be able to understand how hard the road they must take for successful in life (training both mentally and physically). As long as no one was disadvantaged, I don't think there is a problem.

There will be another harsh hit campaign for this second single, since this is the summer single, looks like it will be related to water and sea. Fishing seems fun or Scuba Diving.

6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I also think senbatsu announcement will be similar to Kuroi Hitsuji. After all they are under the same mngmt with same CEO, even though Konno is also a higher executive of Nogi mngmt but they operate different.

7. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Ah yes, forgot about that. Not expecting anything exciting. Wasn’t Kyun just a static image of the row lineups?

8. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Hope we'll get more unit songs this time. Footsteps was great, and unit songs are a good way to try different styles I think. Generation songs are also nice, but the problem will be what to do with Hinano. I don't mind giving her a solo song tbh (so 1st gen song, 2nd gen song + Hinano solo), but just 1+2gen songs would feel unfair to Hinano to me. Ideal personally would be A-side + one B-side group song (both with MVs) and two unit songs with MVs.

Doremisolasido (the song) sounds good so far, and honestly I'm just glad it looks like they get 3 singles this year instead of just 2.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I would like a Kyonko-centered unit song similar to Soredemo

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Isn't it weird to get the whole song but no senbatsu announcement? Did they switch the order?

11. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Not really, airing full song before senbatsu announcement is not really a problem. Beside you cant guess which position and formation with only hear the song.

It gives more time for us fans to speculating about who is the centre, who will move to 1st row etc and somehow make the community alive.

12. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Doremisolasido Seelle Tentative Remix version

if the video does not show watch the video here

They can create an aura that is different from the original song, especially when they remove the doremi before the chorus, but still this is an enjoyable remix. Their channel also provide some remix song from sakamichi group.

• Like Like x 1
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Song airing before senbatsu announcement this time is probably because of HinataAi suspension. Anticipating this week’s episode even though I don’t think we’ll get anything formal until there’s more girls added to develop a senbatsu/unders system

Would love a Katoshi/Kyoko duo unit

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for this. I get it: the bonds and the need for effort, etc. I don't find the physical torture so bad, it's the mental torture of the senbatsu announcement that bothers me -- the deep torture of having your most important success/failure played out in front of everyone, entertaining people with your disappointment.

The first 2-3 Keyaki announcements were like that, like the Nogi announcements I'd seen before. Sure the emotions are entertaining -- watching someone cry can be entertaining to me, too; strong emotions and no real harm -- but my pity for them makes me not want to have the announcement done this way. Keyaki has devolved into just posting the line-up at the end of the show, right? I think of the full-scale long-form announcement show as a Nogi thing, but I don't follow them closely enough to know what they're doing now.

No big deal. I just wanted to say it, since I've felt the same since I first saw these kinds of announcements, and no-one else seems to be bothered by them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Here's Presso-sensei with their piano rendition of the song. Quick as usual.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Even if they dont do it on broadcast, the management have to announce it internally anyways and its usually done in the similar way just with less formality, so why not just capitalise on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Also it's not about the stress and the pain of the ones not chosen… it's entirely your choice to focus on that ;) the point of airing the announcement is the reactions and thoughts of the ones who are chosen. I often find that interesting with Nogi, especially in cases of first-senbatsu, or first first row, or comebacks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Kumi said on her showroom that she and the members don't know anything about the 2nd single hit campaign/prayer yet.(They haven't done it yet)

• Informative Informative x 4
  19. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

2nd single senbatsu formation announced

Congratz for Manamo for 2nd row
    Congratz Nibu and Hina for become 1st row
    But sadly NO MEMI:(

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well centre news is well boring. I expected Nao to centre the first two or three singles anyways but hmm. Super happy about Hina & Nibu in first row and Manamo in second. Hina is literally one step away from centre

• Agree Agree x 1