1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Gyoten Yurina (Yurina)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    4th-7th receive some sticker and if they have 10 of them they can get gravure in the newspaper. But no one knows how do you even collect stickers.

though they said there might be something else for them because everyone fought so hard, but prolly just some feature in the newspapers idk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    If they keep holding an event with this current rate (2-3 months/event), it will take at least 2 years for members to collect 10 stickers...

Maybe they'll give them 2 or 3 stickers, it's better than 1 anyway.:shifty:

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I don't need to support her, do I?

4. qpet

qpet Future Girls

pls give her a half sticker
    10.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    so bitter. First of all, so unlucky about the voice loss. Then about the fact she was busy at the start. It could have been her in the "Harupyon role".

and then in the end the battle at the top was just so intense that people inevitably forgot about her... again. Probably like 1 % of what was thrown to MomoYoko would have been enough. Of course, that's not how it works, but people kept discussing it in the comments in her room which was slightly - bitter.

watching her the last hour was:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

6. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Like Yokochan, she wants everyone to get a good rest today.

Thank you for the showroom event The result was 8th place, but there was a lot of voice delivery period, but I was able to spend a good time with everyone, I am really thankful! Please sleep a lot today

https://twitter.com/tenten_yurina/status/1132319334125096960

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Orin's Instagram
    https://scontent-bru2-1.cdninstagra...=5CEF314B&oh=92b491c65658441f177383eb168ee121
    https://streamable.com/jqidf

Orin's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/muto_orin/status/1133348929427263489
    021.jpg
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Kayoyon's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/kayoyon213/status/1133352693290811392
    022.jpg 023.jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The inspiration for Orin's Instastory: Yurina's

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 7.46.17 AM.png

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They look like twin sisters :flower:

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  14. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

happens to everyone
    ari.jpg

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's my first time posting here, I think lately I'm paying more attention to Yurina, and it seems like she might get into my top 3 favorite Team 8 members! (My #1 is Rinrin and #2 Yuiyui)

I first noticed her like 2 or 3 years ago when I watched a Team 8 theater stage and I found her pretty. Then when I watched another stage months later, I noticed her again and searched a bit about her. Last year I watched the new team stages and she got my attention again LOL and this year I started following her on Twitter so I always see her updates so I pay more attention to her!

To be honest, I still don't know that much about her other than the stages I watched with her in it (I think she performed very well) and all the photos I saw that she posts everyday (I also saw some of her photoshoots). But yes I learn about her really slowly and I like her more and more! I find her so pretty like in a classy way? I don't know how to say it but she kinda reminded me of Yuihan before. Like classy and calm beauty? Something like this LOL. Anyway Yurina is really pretty and that's why I keep noticing her <3

Now I'm trying to learn a bit more about her since I was doing my ranking for stage48 elections and I was wondering if I should include her. I searched for some videos and I think it convinced me that she's in my favorites now LOL

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

She is so cute and funny :lol: She gets scared and cried easily LOL it's nice to know more about her personnality and I really like her now! well I had a moment of hesitation when she said that she hates tomatoes :blink: I love tomatoes! LOL but it's ok I guess I forgive her for this :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    funny, I do rate Kururun's looks, but the decision to take a pic with Yurina was a bit careless!
    I literally never even heard that word before
    that's really nice to hear! <3<3<3
    I wanted to boast my superior knowledge and give some trivia about why Yurina is so awesome but I realized I couldn't really come up with anything lol. But in the end it's just that she is such a nice and innocent being... it's hard to put it in words but those videos are showing it very clearly. And so pretty on top of that! The thing is she still hasn't really been pushed or anything, she got everything thanks to her hard work. I've been saying for such a long time already that she has bigger potential, but - even objectively! - I just have no idea why they haven't utilized her more yet, be it gravure or more BINGO appearances:(

18. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    The same can be said of some eito members.

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    at least with girls like Ruka, Yuna and Yoko you could argue that they were highschoolers... (though the one Yoko did last year just before the gravure competition was quite interdasting)

It's all weird though. It's like they can do gravure and even quite bold one, but they have to "earn" it through something completely unrelated as SR. And if you say it's because it wouldn't sell well then you have to explain why Yurina got another gravure job immediately after the SR one... I don't know what kind of business model that is.

20. elsie

elsie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    some miu fans (in miucord) also support yurina :banana: