1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2018 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyNezumi

LadyNezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    There's a Otaka Hitomi listed in Kenkyuusei and a Otake Hitomi in Team B.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thank you! I fixed the name in the AKB Kenyusei list and removed her from Team B like all the other draft kks.

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It should be possible to make the program to recognise both spellings (and collapse them both into one entry).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What is the cut-off line for graduations? Since it's the 2018 ranking, if they graduated in 2018, are they not included anymore? I'm asking because I saw Tano Yuka is not on the list but her last AKB activity was in August of 2018. I understand though if you say that she doesn't count since she left before the year ended.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I don't think I'll hit the 100 post requirement in time, but I'm actually really looking forward to the results since we don't have SSK this year. Good luck voting, everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Do we really needs 20 names or less is also fine?

• Like Like x 1
  7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You're right, she should be included.
    If anyone would have voted for Tano Yuka but didn't because they didn't see her name, feel free to send me your updated list, but please do so within the weekend.

Another way you could participate without voting would be to encourage fans of your faves to vote.

Needs to be 20.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    It is the program that will count the votes and spelling matters. Yes.
    We cannot cover all kinds of romanization styles, it would be too much unnecessary work. Just look for the name in the list posted by Kanjo.
    I understand Gyoten Yurina is more common but yeah, it's not worth changing it just because of that now. We will fix names that are missing or misspelled btw...

If someone send in a name that is not in the list, Kanjo will not be able to add the person's votes and he will contact you guys for a fix. So there will be no two Gyoten Yurina.

Just mentioning, the numbers (+15, +10 etc) are there for you guys only. Coming up with different, creative numbers, won't work. :)
    01. MEMBER NAME (+15)
    02. MEMBER NAME (+10)
    03. MEMBER NAME (+9)
    04. MEMBER NAME (+8)

• Like Like x 1
  9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hi guys. I started counting the votes today. There are still relatively few so if you want to do anything to get the word out to/remind other users I would really appreciate it.

I want to say that @foodlfg's program for counting the votes is incredibly well put together and amazingly helpful. Way more than I was expecting. He deserves so much credit for his work.

10. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Hey, I'm new here and can't vote because of the 100 posts rule. I'm not against its principle, but don't you guys think it'd be better to have an "only accounts X months old/accounts made before X month of last year" rule?

I think it would allow people like me who lurk more often than not to vote by next year, I might have like 50 posts come next year or so, don't post that often.

That being based on I don't think anyone would take the time out of their day to make many accounts many months ahead of time just to skew this online election.
    Could also be "only accounts with minimum 100 posts OR accounts X months old with 10-20 posts or more (a more generous number)."

Do note my acc was only made in April, so I wouldn't benefit from it in this election as I wouldn't want accounts that new being allowed to vote, just a suggestion for next year.

This is also the rule they use for annual H!O general election and it works quite well there.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    One thing to consider is that messages prove that you have been active, while you can't prove that you have actually been lurking.

I'm not completely opposed to changing the rules, but that is a counterpoint that I think has logic.

12. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Been active at any point in time or been active recently? Coz I can just hit 100 posts by, I don't know, Agust, and then peace out for some reason and come back a long time later in time to vote.

But isn't the point of being active with 100 posts "to prevent people from making multiple accounts to vote (we can track that anyways) but also to make sure the people voting are actively involved in the fan community and know the members of the 48 Group well"?

The multiple accounts issue I think is fine since the account needs to be, say, 1 year old and have some 10-20 posts in it. Also, you guys can track that.

And for the second point, I think the 100 posts requirement doesn't really prove that, like I said, I might have 100 posts but not been active recently and not know that Murayama Yuiri punched Okada Nana in the face on stage recently, which would discourage me from voting for her (obviously she never did that, just a hypothetical situation).

Also, I know the members of the 48G groups well by now, but I recently posted on the Nogi forums asking about them to try to get into that but, after watching and listening to very few stuff, I decided I didn't really like their style. So I really have no intention of ever getting to know Sakamichi series, decided it wasn't worth my time. And thus I'll never vote for them, don't even know their names tbh, even though that doesn't prevent me from voting.
    Same situation could happen for anyone who's got 100 posts but is only into AKB and not the sister groups, for example.

Whew, you get the point, sorry for long post and/or boring argument, but the main appeal of this, I think, is that you'd increase voter participation and still not have an election tainted by multiple accs/accs made recently only for voting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I believe I have counted all votes sent to me up to this point. If you sent a vote and your name isn't at the bottom of the opening post, please let me know.
    Also, if your name has an asterisk next to it, please check your messages.

@Doraleous
    The point is it proves the account has at least been that active at some point. But we can't verify that someone has been around lurking (without a lot of work). We can only verify that people have created accounts. As of posting, there are 67,223 stage48 accounts, of which 65,777 are over a year old. Sure, we only have 18,646 active accounts (a lot of the rest were spambots, modding can be tough), but that's still a lot.

We also want to encourage people to join in on the conversations. There are a lot of groups discussed here, with a lot of members and a lot of releases. We also have the Lobby for casual discussion about whatever people like, and forum games. I get some people aren't very talkative but there is a lot to talk about and I think once you get into the swing of it, it's easy to get your second hundred, and then your first thousand.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  14. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    I c, I rest my case.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'll keep all suggestions under consideration. As I said, I don't have firm opinions.

16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Is everyone campaigning? There are no rules against campaigning for your favourites but only very few users are. Remind fans of your favourite girl/group to vote and it might make a big difference.

Without being able to ping I think a lot of the community don't seem to realise the vote is on. I'd be happy if you helped remind them.

17. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    wild guess, ngt will get all top AND bottom positions :fear:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Sakae Hayashi

Sakae Hayashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Damit, I'm new to this forum although I been active in other communities for over a year. Someone vote my Oshimen Kyonko! (Saito Kyoko) <3 Kyonko Hearto, and my Oshis: Suzumoto Miyu, Nagasawa Nanako, Tomita Suzuka, Koike Minami, Kageyama Yuka, Matsuda Konoka, Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane, Habu Mizuho, and Okada Nana.

• Like Like x 1
  19. luis castro

luis castro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Too bad the idea of Doraleous did not prosper

• Like Like x 3
  20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You should both go to your oshimen's threads and remind people the vote is on. It could make a big difference.

I think I will make it looser next year. Not as loose as Doraelous is suggesting, but I'll continue to ask for feedback by next January (because I don't forsee it getting delayed next year).

Between 40~100 points depending on when the account was created

Account created | posts needed
    2019 | 100
    2018 | 90
    2017 | 80
    2016 | 70
    2015 | 60
    2014 | 50
    ~2013 | 40

I look forward to more suggestions.

I updated the voter list. If you submitted a vote and your name is not there (and you didn't get a reply from me), please let me know so I can confirm I didn't skip your vote.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.