1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 2nd [Doremisolasido] (2019/07/17)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, May 31, 2019.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    And seriously the fixed center thing has to die, so tired :mad::rant::asdfgh:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Have faith in Hinatas centre rotation. There’s too much potential.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I hope so, and that's exactly why I want them to rotate. Nothing against Kosakana (although I don't get what people see in her, but I don't anti her either) — I would be equally upset if it was someone I support or even my oshi, because it's such a waste of potential. I don't love this group because i like my Hinata oshi more than my oshis in other groups, I love the group because there are so many wonderful girls it's a pain to even choose an oshi. It's an ensemble act.

Edit: was almost tempted to click dislike on @AlterEvolver 's post with the formation but hey, let's not shoot the messenger [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Looks like Memi will not be in this single after all :(

Not too worried about eternal centre [hehe], it's only the 2nd single! gotta stay positive and optimistic;) Nao is great but in Hinata there's just many other talented center candidates that can take her place in an instant I think.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Centre rotation is indeed hiragana style, but as you know Hinata need strong identity first as new name.
    If you rotate the centre too often you will lose your identity.

I have no control for senbatsu formation, so.. im not the one who pick the girl position.. Dislike my post is kinda.. useless

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

No Memi is disappointing but expected. I just hope we get some answers and aren't left in the dark only for her to quietly graduate months from now like Shida, Zumiko, Neru (even though Neru isn't techinally on hiatus, she has kind of been a ghost for awhile now).

If Memi is taking a break that's fine, but it would be nice to know why and for how long (estimated). I don't need to know details about her private life but at least more than what they've told us. Is she sick? Is is because of outside work? Is it because of school? Is it just for this single or is it "indefinite"? Is she shooting a drama? Is she pregnant? Did she join a cult?

As far as the lineup goes, it looks great. As people have said, congrats to Nibu and Hina in front row. Manamo in second row is a pleasant surprise. Also nice to see Suzukachan in the center of third row along with Hinanonano. Seems like she's always pushed to the outside. Not that there's anything wrong with the outside. Kumi and Konoka are both on the outsides of third row and both are dependable and mature with leader qualities. Almost feels like a Captain/Vice-Captain symmetry.

As far as perma-center... its only the second single. Sakamichi has shown that they like to have a reliable face at center for the first several singles. They stuck with Ikoma for 6 singles even though she was never the most popular member. I expect to see Kosakana center next single and possibly til the 4th or 5th single. But she's not a Techi and we will def see a center rotation eventually.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Yeah I wonder what happen with her, I guess she is indeed sick but 2nd single hs announcement is said she unable to join hs bcz of schedule reason.
    I wonder what it means. It can be she participate with big project within this 2nd single period, or her physical condition is unstable so they prefer to let her rest for indefinite of time.

8. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    I fully agree with your opinion, they need someone to be a face of group. I don't mind if kosakana to be a center for 3 or 4 singles, but not at coupling song too (that doesn't mean I expect this or i'm nao-oshi). Or maybe they can also try W-center

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Super happy with Nibu+Kawata front-row. I'm with several people up here, I'm expecting Kosaka to center this and maybe next single, but I kind of doubt they'll do more than that, since they have several members who have centered before. And with Kawata's rise in popularity I wouldn't be surprised if she got the next one. (or maybe Kawata/Nibu W-center? Let me dream haha)

• Like Like x 3
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

You describe the situation well: she appears to be basically out for the summer, resting or working on some project, or else leaving...for a theatre troupe, for Keyaki, for a normal life? After watching how fantastically good Memi was in Zambi (the singing! the movement!), I began to imagine her in one of her father's dance/art presentations in Sweden, with his woman dancer collaborator there.

I still take the "scheduling conflict" at face value, but experience shows that management can use words loosely, for their own reasons. If we accept that they are telling the truth, it would mean that she is: (a) still weak from whatever her health problem was, missing this weekend's 1st single handshake event for "health" reasons; but (b) will miss the 2nd single handshake series for "scheduling" reasons.

Still, recorded Memi will be back on HinaAi next week in a burikko/horror piece. All we can do is wait for information from somewhere. The delay in telling us may have some good reason. I've seen much criticism of management that ended up being unwarranted -- as well as a lot that was fully deserved, lol.

Meanwhile, the formation looks good. Hina and Nibu, fresh faces up front! But there are lots of candidates for the front: Miku, Konoka, Miho, Manamo....(actually, anyone but Mao-chan). And Suzuka is coming on. Hiyo-tan will be ready for the 4th single. Nano-chan maybe the same or sooner. I don't see Nao as a perma-centre, but once or twice more makes sense, to fix the group's image in people's minds. I mean, how can you go wrong with this?

But Memi is orders of magnitude more interesting to me than any other member, I'm afraid.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I sometimes forget Ikoma was like Nogi's perma center for quite some time. U never really know who is gonna take the popular-position in a group so early on. Sad about Memi tho.

As for center, I was hoping Mirei would center. I think she's my Hinata-oshi, not sure, but I do like her quite a bit out of all the members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'm really stoked to see Hina and Nibu in the front row, but I have to echo the same chagrin as some others about the same centre again. I love Nao, I love all of them and that's the trouble - I just would like every girl in the group to have a go at being centre. They're all that good to me.

Heck, make them Janken for the next single. The world's ready for an Iguchi Mao centre, right?

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I am not surprised with senbatsu formation. Row changing doesn't has too much impact on me. Afterall, it is all members senbatsu. It would be different case if they use under system.

As for center, it is predictable. I won't say that Nao will center 3 or 4 singles, then mngnnt will rotate the center position. I said that when I was still in Keya fandom and I was wrong. Afterall, this is the same mngmnt, so the chance of fixed center is much bigger. I still have a hope they will rotate center, though.

As for Memi, I am thinking positively here. I hope this is similar case like Yamashita Mizuki who have to absent from Nogi single because of her drama. So, I believe that Memi also have similar situation.
    However, deep in my heart, I am worried that it will become similar case like my keya Oshi, Mona. She left with just a small information on her group official website, without detailed explanation.

• Like Like x 1
  14. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    A wcentre would be amazing. Kyoko & Kato Or Hina & Nao

Also Hinata have a different management even though they’re in the same agency so centre rotation is still a reality.

I see the placement of members in row as management actually responding to the rise and demand in the girls popularity such as the recent case of Hina and Manamo. The next single I’m predicting Miho to be put in first row. It is still early days so management will be experimenting with senbatsu especially as there’s no unders system developed yet

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Happy for miku and manamo in 2nd row!! And suzuka pulling a center in 3rd row with hinano! Sad that memi really isn't in this single, but hopefully she comes back soon.
    Kosakana as center was honestly expected. I was really praying for a toshi one, but when you like all members and most of them have center potential, it's pretty hard. Hopefully they are just sticking to nao center for one or two more singles, because I'm seriously scared for another techi or acchan problem.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I love Kosakana and if not for the current state of Keyaki she could do well as centre for the first year. But context exists and Hinata fans are rightfully wary about fixed centres. Give it to another excellent talent in the group.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

I guess we forget that its all about selling figure. If hinata still hiragana, only participating as coupling for keyaki, they can rotate as much as they want, because keyaki is the one they sell
    But right now they are stand alone, and cant afford to make mistake, they have to play safe. Put kosaka as centre again is safe choice, at least for now. If you forget kosaka can pull crazy crowd in short time when she did police campaign. Its proof that she is really popular figure in hinata.
    But Hinata members are really not have wide gap skill between each other ( except Mao, but she is master variety ) and that's the advantage for them as group.. they can experiment as much as they want with the kids.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So glad with the mixing, other than the fixed center. Also, I think they have been preparing the front three since Kyun. In its MV they were the three in the stairs. Looks solid enough for me.

By the way, I hope they won't give Kumi consistent last row after this. Because I have seen it since Hiragana, and that's somewhat saddening.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats to nao for center position and nibu, hina for the 1st row position.
    Nao is doing a great job as the center and her popularity is rising.
    I don't think hinatazaka will have a fixed or permanent center because the management know the great job that other members did in the past and there are other members with great potential too. I hope memi can return healthy in the third single.

• Like Like x 2
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I disagree with the "they just need a face to set up" philosophy.
    Hashimoto Kanna never made Rev. from DVL popular.
    While Hirate Yurina grew in fame and popularity in 2018, Keyaki as a group fell.
    NMB was never half as famous as Yamamoto Sayaka.

A strong fixed centre is a strong solo artist with back dancers.
    I don't feel strongly about it for Kosaka as it's only two singles, but I wanted to note the above.

• Agree x 11
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1