Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Mon 5/27 and Tue 5/28 Naachan went missing. It seems she was sick (what kind of sickness, she didn't tell), but Miion took care of her. Miion herself got a throat problem. I think by Tuesday she was healthy enough tho, but probably still waited until Wednesday to resume her SNS. She didn't use SNS for these whole 2 days.

Wed 5/29 She went to play with Yuiri and MogiOn. Doesn't really show any sign of illness. Anyway, they were having fun on this day, playing roller blade, bowling, trampoline, badminton, karaoke, dance, etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]mp
    [/hide]
    Compilation of instastory videos with Naachan in it
    https://streamable.com/gfzi0

Tue 5/30 She had an AKB namasashin shooting. After that, I believe she went to watch Confidence Man JP (Movie version) with Yuiri. The movie was recommended by Miion.

=====
    BIG ONE GIRLS cover (released tomorrow)
    [​IMG]
    with back cover....
    [​IMG]

BIG ONE GIRLS offshot
    [​IMG]

Pics from 190526 AKB48 NHS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

NaaMako picture (since today is her birthday, but the picture itself is from an earlier meeting) and with Sato Nanami from AKB LOD twitter
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A new 'cool japan' magazine targeting foreigner has an interview with some AKB members (including Naachan). AKB is on the cover.
    [​IMG]

=====
    Scheduled for 6/3 Team 4 performance. Team 4 does have a performance before that, on 6/1, but she will be doing an AKB mini live on that date.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rurouni

Fri 5/31 YuuNaaZun Temaki Sushi party showroom! before that, she had a photoshoot for blt graph which will be released on June 13. Because of the shoot, she came late to the party.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][/hide]

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Naachan joined the stream from 1:17:40
    [​IMG]
    more....
    [hide
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    They also have released the video of YuuNaa AKB48 dice steak event

=====
    BOG offshots
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Amazing Japan
    [​IMG]

AKB48 beat carnival
    [​IMG]

=====
    Naachan and Moeka will be on DowntownDX.
    chrome_2019-06-01_11-55-24.jpg

=====
    Today (6/1) she will be at the mini live event in Chiba

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Rurouni

Sat 6/1 mini live :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more in the album https://imgur.com/a/GNV1Rc4

Sun 6/2 it seems that AKB (or more likely 48G) had a recording for a music program. From what I know, it seems to be for TV Tokyo Music fes.
    [​IMG]
    Also on Imousu, they announced STU48 3rd single! They haven't announced the formation, but it will be all member senbatsu (29nin). Naachan will also be in the vocal senbatsu song on theater edition (with Yano Honoka and Kadowaki Miyuna).
    They will start selling the theater ed on 6/3, which is today (today as in when this post is written)

=====
    AKB-STU have announced that they will have a joint national HS. It will be on 9/14 Intex Osaka. Naachan is available for that event.
    http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/000224.html
    And since this is a national HS, you need to use limited ed CD. You can use either AKB CD (NWM or Jiwaru DAYS) and STU CD (3rd single) for Naachan. For other member, you need to use their respective group CD (can't use Jiwaru DAYS cd for Yumirin HS).

• Like Like x 6
  4. Rurouni

Mon 6/3 Team 4 stage. The take away from this performance is that Naachan initially can't wink and spent 3 years in perfecting it:^^;: For those that can't wink, practice guys.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Funny YuuNaa video
    https://streamable.com/g3act

Tue 6/4 She went to Haluhiroine (Mako's apparel brand) and then dinner with Nakkii and Asai Nanami (since Naamin ideal idol is Nakkii).
    [​IMG]
    other related images....
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Wed 6/5 She was going to Hiroshima to film the 3rd single MV. They will at least do the filming on 6/6 and 6/7 since those 2 dates are the dates where the extras (STU48 mobile member could apply to be the extra for this MV) are scheduled to appear.

Thu 6/6 It seems that she was staying with Yumirin and Kokoa and at the same time ate tomato dishes that YumiKokoa made simply because Kokoa knows that Naachan doesn't like tomato... :^^;:
    She ate it btw with the power of love.
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    She is scheduled to perform on 6/10 Team 4 stage.

=====
    Some random SNS post
    Komi instastory....
    https://streamable.com/rvvxe

Yuiyui twitter
    [​IMG]

Mogi insta
    [​IMG]

The comic strip (4 koma) on the latest WPB will have YuuNaaZun triangle relationship and Pervert alliance
    [​IMG]

=====
    Also Stage48 will held its yearly member ranking (albeit a bit late). go to this page to read about the details http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2018-stage48-member-ranking.22887/
    For those that already know about how to vote, for this year ranking you can PM the answer to @kanjo (not ithebigc).
    Voting period is 6 June 2019, 10:00 am (JST) - 19 June 2019, 11:59 pm (JST)

=====
    The staff behind the off-shot cam video have made an English subtitle for off-shot cam #7 (covering mostly Megu). Please say thanks to the staff so they are more motivated to make English subs for the other videos.
    https://twitter.com/AKB48staff_t/status/1136244618297610240

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. owtracer

owtracer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi, I don’t know if I could ask this here or not but this is the only place I have in mind. My friend is a huge Okada Nana’s fan and I just bought him an autograph (supposed to be original) of Okada Nana through Yahoo Auctions Japan. The problem is I don’t know if this autograph is real or not before I gave it to my friend. So anyone who’s familiar with Okada Nana’s autograph please give me your opinion. Big thanks!

This is the link to that auction

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/b394216734

6. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
  7. Rurouni

Probably fake. I'm checking other items that the seller sells, and I believe (almost?) all are signed picture. I know that the picture comes from when she produce her UNEEDNOW necklace, but I don't remember they were offering signed picture and it definitely didn't come from a HS event.
    Also comparing that sign vs her known sign, I think the stroke is a bit different.
    This is just some known Naachan sign for reference. You can search more of it by typing "岡田奈々 サイン"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Comparing the signature on the item and the ones that @Rurouni provided I also would say it's sadly a fake.
    Most obvious sign (but not the only one) would be that in the item the 2nd "n" from "Nana" is a complete seperate character with quite some gaps between the rest. Style is also different.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    At the HS event on 4/30 I got a 'Last Day of Heisei Era' certificate signed by Naachan but as you can see below she wrote her name in Kanji:

IMG_1748s.jpg

However I've enlarged the 'AKB48/STU48' writing on both my certificate and on the photo which @owtracer bought at the auction:

IMG_1748ss.jpg nanasig.jpg

They're not completely identical, however I think the 'S' and the 'U' in 'STU48' look very similar. Therefore although I can't provide fully convincing evidence, IMO the auction photo is genuine.

• Like Like x 1
  10. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Easy...fake.

Especially these sellers that sell nothing but signed photos. These have been around since forever and sell anything from fake signed photos to fake signed concert balls.

11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    The S and U are the easiest to fake because they are done in one stroke.
    If we look at multiple stroke letters then you will see differences, most easy to spot on the "A" of AKB. Naachan writes this in 2 strikes and the horizontal stroke does not go outside of the line of the first stroke. The fake one did it with 3 strokes and the horizontal bar goes past the first two strokes.
    Also in the fake the verticale strokes of the T and 4 in stu48 have a curve at the bottom, once to the right and once to the left. That these are different is suspicious in itself but as we compare it to the other autographs we see that Naachan has no curve at the bottom of her vertical strokes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rurouni

Fri 6/7 last day of the MV shooting. Not sure whether she came back on this day or on the next day. She did went to a festival in Hiroshima with Yumirin and Kokoa after the shooting ended. Anyway, this time Naachan also helped in the kitchen and make miso soup.... a week worth of miso soup for Yumirin :^^;:
    [​IMG]

Some pics from the MV shooting
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Sat 6/8 I think on this day she probably did some practice for tomorrow's mini live in Stellar Town.

Sun 6/9 Mini live, thus pics :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://streamable.com/d30it
    [hide]
    [/hide]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    more... https://imgur.com/a/jDK06JH

Mon 6/10 Team 4 performance. But before that, I believe she was recording for AKB48 Shutchou Kaigi which will be aired on 6/28. Miion and Berin was also there along with some HKT member. During the MC session on the Team 4 performance, Sato Nanami asked if she can have a sleepover with YuuNaa. They say OK to it. This was all started when Naachan said that she can't refuse to any request :^^;:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Tue 6/11 She went out to with Yuiri and Zunchan. They had a meal then go for shopping (it was Naachan that want to buy stuff, the other 2 just accompanied her) and go to a cafe.
    Also on this day Young Champion 2019 no.13 edition was released (with Naachan on the cover). Time for cover and some offshots....
    NSFW...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    blt graph no.44 2019 (which has Naachan gravure in it) will be released on 6/13

=====
    She is also one of the AKB member chosen for Japan Expo in Malaysia (7/27) and fan meeting in Thailand (7/28). The event ticket for fan meeting in Thailand was sold out, but they just add another round for fan meeting (so they have 2 session of fan meeting). Right now you can still buy it. HS tix sold separately (you don't have to buy the event ticket if you want to do the HS only). The member for these events are Naachan, Miion, Yuiyui, Berin, Megu, Nagisa.
    https://www.eventpop.me/e/5997-akb48-fan-meeting-in-bangkok

=====
    They subbed AKB48 off-shot cam #6 which has Naachan interview in it. If you have time, please say thank you to the staff :)
    https://twitter.com/AKB48staff_t/status/1137998717313736704
    Here is the link to the Youtube video again

=====
    Don't forget to vote for 2018 Stage48 Member Ranking -> http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2018-stage48-member-ranking.22887/
    Still has 8 more days to vote
    [hide]
    I'm encouraging you to vote because last year (also on the year before that) Naachan was one of the member that received lots of negative points. She was 3rd in terms of negative points last year. Not sure why she received so much negative points considering the no.1 and 2 member with most negative points were Techi and Jurina which received a ton more push than Naachan. Also personally I don't give negative point to other member since I never really dislike a member (not enough to give a member negative point) and it shouldn't be used for strategic reason[/hide]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  13. Rurouni

Wed 6/12 She went to watch The Convoy Show play (headed by Imamura Nezumi which is the one that produced STU48 stage) called "Hoshikuzu Bump". She also celebrated her best friend birthday earlier (she was with her best friend when the day changed).
    [​IMG]

Thu 6/13 She was recording for DowtownDX with Yahagi Moeka :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also some blt graph offshots. She was using natural make up on these shots
    NSFW
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Fri 6/14 Probably just going out with Yuiri for lunch (and a bit of birthday celebration) and at night celebrating Yuiri's birthday with Mogi and Miion.
    Early celebration
    [​IMG]

With MogiOn
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Sat 6/15 She was practicing with other members (not sure for what) and of course they have another birthday celebration for Yuiri. After that, she went to Vampire Cafe which Naachan (I think it was Naachan) had reserved from long time ago.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

=====
    AKB had announced that they will be having a tour! for the first 3 dates, Naachan is included in the senbatsu. The first 3 dates are
    -7/7 NHK Osaka Hall, Osaka
    -7/20 Sendai Sun Plaza Hall, Miyagi
    -8/3 Ueno Gakuen Hall, Hiroshima
    Other possible dates are the team performances in the tour. Those are for 8/20 (Kanagawa) and 9/27 (Chiba)

They mostly picked dates that are on the weekend so shouldn't clashed with most TV program, which as you know, STU48 will release their 3rd single on 7/31 thus normally will appear on several music shows.
    What Naachan will definitely not included because of that schedule is STU48 1st performance at TIF 2019, which is going to be on 8/3. So while Naachan is going to Hiroshima, some STU48 member will be in Tokyo (or maybe all if they want to perform their 3rd single with full senbatsu). STU48 is also scheduled for the 8/4 so it is still possible that Naachan will perform at TIF.

She is also scheduled for 6/20 Thumbnail stage and 6/21 Team 4 stage (Yuiri seitansai) :)

=====
    other pics posted on SNS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

• Like Like x 8
  14. Rurouni

Sun 6/16 Probably a free day. Returned borrowed DVD, probably a bit of shopping.

Mon 6/17 She had a vocal recording for STU48 single. This doesn't mean she met other STU member tho since the process is probably they record each member voice individually and mix it later. Also AKB will have a new stage (not new song!) produced by Yukirin, Naachan is one of the shonichi member. Shonichi will be on 6/30. More details in http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...e-boku-no-natsu-ga-hajimaru-2019-06-30.22903/
    If I'm not mistaken, the shonichi member were chosen by management.

Also since June 16 last year was SSK day, a lot of members post SSK related stuff, including Naachan.
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/1140580540518502400

=====
    Some blt offshots (only 2) from https://bltweb.jp/2019/06/17/bltgraph44akb48_stu48_okadanana102998482_photo/ (it also contain a bit of backstory about the shooting)
    NSFW
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][/hide]

=====
    Naachan HS for the fan meeting in Bangkok is temporarily sold out. Each member has 500 HS to sell, or at least initially since we have this temporarily sold out thing. The HS event itself (not including the fan meeting) will be from 3pm to 7pm, so it is possible to do more than 500 HS per member considering in AKB 500 HS is around 1 time slot (90min) so I suspect they will sell more later.

=====
    Forgot to mention this, but the DowntownDX with Naachan and Moeka will be for this week episode, which is on 6/20

=====
    Btw, the stage ranking will be closed tomorrow at midnight (6/19 11:59 JST)
    Details are in http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2018-stage48-member-ranking.22887/
    Of course if you're new to this forum (or old!) and haven't posted at least 100 times then you can't vote. The reasoning is written in that link.

=====
    Just a reminder for people that actually attend HS, STU B frame HS sales started since this Monday. 1st round will end later today (Tuesday). B frame is where they will start to sell the "appreciation" slot which consist of 2s slot and sign slot.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Rurouni

Tue 6/18 After a long time, she finally had the time to hang out with Yuuri again.

Wed 6/19 self practice probably for Thumbnail stage on the next day

Thu 6/20 Thumbnail stage and Downtown DX.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Downtown DX
    [​IMG]
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av56308649

Fri 6/21 Yuiri seitansai! The MC session was fun, especially when Naachan started talking about 22 and nyan nyan, thus prompted Yuiri to run away :^^;:
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Sat 6/22 She had some works on this day.

=====
    There is almost no stage for next week, only 1 stage on Friday (KKS stage), so not really sure what she (and AKB) will do next week. At the very least they probably will do some practice for Yukirin stage. Also no AKB4 stage from 7/1 to 7/8 but the first tour date is on 7/7, so I guess they will practice for that.

Also don't forget about AKB48 Group Shucchou Kaigi! with Naachan in (and apparently the whole Team 4 since it was filmed before T4 performance) which will be broadcasted on 6/28
    https://twitter.com/fujitv_nexco/status/1141982990152548352

• Like Like x 6
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just received my copy of the 2019 RH DVD set which came with this rather cool bonus photo of Naachan:

img031c.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  17. Rurouni

Sun 6/23 Practicing for Yukirin stage... and probably for the tour.

Mon 6/24 idem.

Tue 6/25 idem.

=====
    AKB48G will perform on TV Tokyo Music Festival today (6/26). From what I see, they will also perform live (since Naachan said that they just finished the rehearsal). Few weeks ago they also recorded a performance on a boat (I think a cruise ship) for this show.
    The show will start at 17:55 but AKB will appear around 19:00.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A vid from Naachan's instastory. She was directing Naamin and Zukkii :^^;:
    https://streamable.com/3k3vk

=====
    She is also one of the many girls that will be featured on BIG ONE GIRLS BEST SHOT. Yuiyui will be on the cover.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12486049539.html

=====
    STU48 boat will be in Tokyo on 7/15! It will be there because of their involvement in C to Sea project. It is not about STU48 only and there will be several ships on the show.
    The ship will be open to public and they will have 1 theater performance which Naachan is in the lineup! her 2nd GO!GO! little SEABIRDS!! performance :)
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/4506

=====
    A lottery where you can win signed raincoat
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/AKB48Mobile/status/1142968422126329856

• Like Like x 7
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    AKB48 will hold an event at Taipei Arena on October 19, 2019.. Are you ready for it? [hehe]
    **By looking at the venue.. Concert? :^^;:

Selected members:
    • Okabe Rin
    • Oguri Yui
    • Kato Rena
    • Mukaichi Mion
    • Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    • Kuranoo Narumi
    • Komiyama Haruka
    • Minegishi Minami
    • Muto Tomu
    • Kubo Satone
    • Sasaki Yukari
    • Fukuoka Seina
    • Okada Nana
    • Sakaguchi Nagisa
    • Ma Jia Ling
    • Yamauchi Mizuki
    [​IMG]

19. Rurouni

Wed 6/26 She was in TV Tokyo Music Festival with AKB48 and centering the live performance in the studio.
    https://twitter.com/teretoongakusai/status/1143819816504967169
    https://twitter.com/teretoongakusai/status/1143835905863503872

[​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

AKB performance

Also it was fun seeing in Naachan in the background during the last performance of the show :) (she also appeared on the bench several times over the course of the show)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av56872216?p=2
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av56872216?p=3

Thu 6/27 She was doing some STU48 3rd single media work with Yumirin, Chiho, and Michu :)
    pics!
    [​IMG]
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Also today's AKB kaigi was one of the nicer one. You can go to okadananafans twitter account to see some of the translated stuff
    [​IMG]
    more of the same...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

*Naachan is not in the 2nd part

Fri 6/28 She said that she went to a beauty saloon after last night job (which was the music festival). She probably went there yesterday. She trimmed her hair and make her hair darker. Today is another rehearsal for the stage on 6/30.

Sat 6/29 idem

=====
    Today (6/30) will be the shonichi for My Summer Begins stage (the title of the new stage). Starts at 18:00 (not the normal 18:30!)

=====
    Namida no Hyomen Choryoku from AKB48 beat carnival game
    https://streamable.com/g0rhf

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Rurouni

Sun 6/30 My Summer Begins shonichi :)
    Naachan was the kage ana. She W-center some songs with Yuiyui, had a solo center for the song Koibito Inai Senshuken (her center song for AKB48 Beat Carnival). Her unit song was Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu?, YuuNaa unit! :)
    She also had some moments with Yuiri. A very good stage for Naachan, a great stage for YuuNaa fans. Lots of live singing.
    Some pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    more in here https://imgur.com/a/W5mr8Pk

Some video coverages
    [two dead YT links]

Mon 7/01 She doesn't post anything. Hopefully not sick and simply too tired. Also maybe Ayumin graduation might have affected her.
    *update: it looked like she was dead tired after that performance. The schedule for this day is practicing for the tour and she had to skip it (the practice).

=====
    She is currently at 17th place on AKB48 Beat competition. Top 16 will get a special performance (AiiA live 2019). Personally I don't know whether it will be good for her to be at the top 16. She didn't promote the event (I believe the only top member that mention about the event is Miion) but it will be nice if she makes it. The downside is probably since it will lack top member, maybe during the live other top member is going to be busy doing something better....

On a more fun stuff, Naachan designed the box for STU48 playing card. The card itself is drawn by STU members :)
    [​IMG]
    more details in here https://www.hmv.co.jp/news/article/1906121000/
    Basically it is a limited edition that will be bundled with the 3rd single. It is expensive tho. They priced the CD (with DVD) at 1700 yen (with tax), but the bundle will cost you 3200 yen! It is unique tho.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 7