1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 2nd [Doremisolasido] (2019/07/17)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, May 31, 2019.

1. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Well, I like more "Hiragana Keyaki" songs too and I know Kyun and doremi are simple songs, that doesn't means they are bad. I really love Kyun and Doremi, yes, i got tired of Kyun and soon i will get tired of doremi too, but i still love them. They are cute and catchy songs, i can't get out of my head the "do-re-mi-do-re-mi-do-re-mi re-mi do-re-mi-do-re-mi" part, it stuck on my head and that is the purpose of the song.

I think the problem is that we don't understand they are not Hiragana keyaki anymore and we had to be aware of that before the group debuted. That is why i have not problem with this concept.
    They are now a sister group named Hinatazaka46 with a different concept not Hiragana Keyaki. The sooner we get used to it, better.

About the mv without a storyline, we can't expect all mv to have one and i don't think all mv need one. It's a good mv, maybe some technical things in the pool but it's fine.
    --------------------
    I really love the members in this mv, especially Manamo, Konoka and Suzuka:inlove:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hinata are only two singles in i honestly do not understand this stepping back complaint. They will evolve in their sound just as their image will evolve

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Tracklist from Hinatazaka46 homepage:
    CD
    M1: DoReMi SoLaShiDo - All
    M2: Kitsune - All
    M3A: My god - Higashimura Mei, Kanemura Miku, Kawata Hina, Nibu Akari
    M3B: Cage - 1st Gen.
    M3C: Yasashi-sa ga jamawosuru - Kato Shiho, Watanabe Miho, Kamimura Hinano
    M3R: DASH & RUSH - 2nd & 3rd Gen.
    M4-M6: Instrumental Versions

Blu-ray
    B1: DoReMi SoLaShiDo - MV
    B2A: Kitsune - MV
    B2B: Cage - MV
    B2C: Yasashi-sa ga jamawosuru - MV

Bonus: First Time Series
    B3A: Being a Pet-sitter - Higashimura Mei, Matsuda Konoka, Watanabe Miho
    B4A: Visiting a Psychic Spot - Iguchi Mao, Sasaki Mirei, Kawata Hina , Hamagishi Hiyori
    B3B: Eating at a High-class sushi restaurant - Kato Shiho, Kosaka Nao, Kamimura Hinano
    B4B: Fishing Bingo - Ushio Sarina, Sasaki Kumi, Tomita Suzuka
    B3C: Eat it all frozen - Saito Kyoko, Kanemura Miku, Miyata Manamo
    B4C: Hit a home run - Takase Mana, Takamoto Ayaka, Nibu Akari

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    No offense...but it's that song I always thought "when will this song ends...?" Lmao. It not only has unusual structure, but also a slight monotonous notes. At least this time I like the notes better than Kyun, but Kyun has at least idk how to put it (as I'm not really a musically good person)....better overall foundation?
    So far I agree that I still like "Hiragana Keyaki" song and I hope they got similar songs. I mean, it wouldn't hurt their image if sometimes they sing songs like Soredemo, NO WAR, even, wasn't Happy Aura the song they used to describe their current image?
    That is to say, I will still continue to follow their music. I mean, I wasn't even like Nogizaka's first 2 a-sides. So. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Title song is perfect :inlove:

Now I am interested in Kitsune, the 2nd song in the tracklist. I thought it meant as in “kitsune udon” but I checked that kitsune also meant “fox” in Japanese. Can also refer to the 9 tailed fox in Japanese folklore. Very interesting.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Reading yours and other replies I feel the meaning of my post was lost, probably because I didn't explained it well.
    It's not the style of the group or the "happy aura" I dislike; that's the path Hiragana first and Hinata later took and it suit them as a group perfectly. It's the song itself that is low quality. I understand the thought behind it, but it doesn't quite reach the standard I wish Hinata songs would keep.

Units songs looks interesting though, especially Katoshi-Miho-Hinano combo. Hope to hear it soon

• Disagree x 8
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Old x 1
  7. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Im sorry but i think saying the song is low quality is too much, if you dont like it, its okay but no need to go that far to say the song in low quality. There are people who worked hard creating the song and also there are many ppl who love this song. Please respect other people hard work

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    It's hard to be objective about how we "like" and "dislike" everytime new releases coming. Cuz it's subjective. And not everyone has a same tastebud for a cup of tea, eventually. It was nice reading through the pages anyway.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    So I don’t know if it’s my headphones, but the verses don’t feel supported by the instrumental at all. The melody is interesting and cute, but the verses feel lost. I can appreciate the minimized instrumentals, but it doesn’t work all too well with getting us to the chorus of this song. Kyun has a snazzy simple bass with some minor back-volcals to help get us to the chorus. But eh, the melody is cute enough, I guess, to satisfy my inner-moe for this song. And OH MY GOD, the dance is so cute.

10. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Doremi is a summer song and the purpose of the song is to sing and dance to it, like...most of the summer songs. Is that bad? No.
    A catchy song doesn't mean it is bad.
    I can't understand why people hate so much catchy and cute songs.

The next singles will probably be the same concept. The b sides of Kyun are good(except footsteps). Why don't we wait for more singles to say something about the group music(no only one single) without comparing them with her old concept.

-------
    @kazu55 It is fine to have different taste in music, but there are ways to said it, because sometimes it doesn't sound like you just dislike a song but more like you have a problem with the group itself.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    It is not just your headphones. You're right. The instrumental doesn't support the verses at all.
    The instrumental does not support the verses at all.
    The song really has a strange structure that I didn't like at first, but after listening to it more I started to like it a lot and I couldn't get it out of my head anymore.:^^;:
    But yes, the verses are lost sometimes.

The coreography is really cute, i really love the first part. I tried to dance the coreo but I look like a fish out of the water, trying to get back to it:(

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Great song and MV! I just noticed that Doremisolasido will be released at the same day with Twice 'Happy Happy' .

• Like Like x 2
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I have trouble calling songs "bad" or"good." All I know is if I like or dislike them -- and even then it takes a while to decide. I enjoy Kyun and Doremi, up to a point, but my favorite song on the 1st single is now Mimi ni Ochiri Namida, by far.

People put a lot of work into everything, so are you saying it's wrong to criticize anything, period? That can't be right. The people who have been saying Doremi is "bad" do at least explain why they think so. As long as we're respectful and all realize we could be wrong, it's okay by me.

I said when they changed the name that Hiragana was not gone, just reborn as Hinata. But now I realize I might have been wrong: Hinata is not Hiragana. Memi might have known better than I did that they were really changing. Neither Kyun or Doremi sound like a Hiragana song. Hinata is full of highly talented singers and dancers. They will be able to do anything they are presented with. Management is creating the image of a happy, smiling idol group. I mistrust professional smiles, so it doesn't really work for me, but the image does work for lots of people and I think the group is headed for big things with this image, which does suit them. They smile too much for my taste, but that doesn't mean I think the smiles are false. Why wouldn't they be happy, at this point?

That's strong competition! In fact, Twice are releasing two songs in two weeks: Happy Happy July 17th, and Breakthrough July 24th (Warner Brothers records).

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 3
  14. Sakae Hayashi

Sakae Hayashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Preordered all three blu ray versions already! CDjapan has expensive shipping fees for overseas. Next time I'll probably use YesAsia, since its alot cheaper with free shipping. Help support the group directly by buying there CDs!

• Like Like x 4
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twice usually sell 350k+ in a week. Hinata will be fine.

What happened to that radio preview of the coupling song?

16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ahh!! Is that the song a kpopper said is changing jpop because its cool and all?? Can't wait for if then.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm just writing a piece of opinion. Hinata is different from Hiragana. That's undeniable. The style has changed up a bit after the name change. It's similar but different? It's hard to describe. Hiragana has a calmer vibe and Hinata has a full on genki vibe.
    Doremisolasido in my opinion was not as well as Kyun. The melody itself was messy and the lyrics were...eh.
    Kyun meanwhile while having the same sorts of lyrics, at least had a distinct melody. I wouldn't say doremisolasido as low quality, since different people have different taste, but I would say it's not THAT good.
    Hopefully the coupling singles are of higher quality.

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Without HS, how many copies do you think Hinatazaka can sell?

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Mmm, in 1st week... +500k.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1