1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    What the problem with shani?

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello JKT48 fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wait: what happened to Shani?

4. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

For those who are wondering, here's what happened to Shani. She uploaded an apology via JKT48 TV some days ago.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She made an apology because JKT48 TV is having a holiday break this week [hehe]

Well in fact, JOT has been pushing Zee and Afiqah since their appearance on TV some weeks ago. But still, JOT knows their performing skill development. This might be the reason why they promote Lala and Brielle instead of Zee, Muthe, or even Yori.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Tbh abt Zee appearance in tv gave me a bit uneasiness. I know when Afiqa joined there was a bit of a buzz and Beby is the new JKT captain so it's understandable that the TV ask them to come but for Zee I can't help but to feel her father might pull some strings so she could appear on TV. Although it doesn't feel like "I want to push my daughter" way and more like "Let's invite JKT and since his daughter are in there let's also invite her". I'm not saying that it's bad since JKT need some publicity, I just wonder if this might cause jealousy with other member.

6. welp

welp Next Girls

Who is this F5? And, I'm super confident S.M.'s female Indonesian group won't debut in this decade. There is not even a single trace of the idea to form one in Thailand. All I've heard is S.M. has 1 female Thai trainee. More likely, you'll see JYP or Stone's one long before.
    For the male counterpart, let Thai one debut first. It was planned to debut since early 2018.

Will AKS let JKT create its own identity? BNK has been perceived as AKS' bias but, has it been allowed to do so? No rumor but from a member's own mouth (Pun) was BNK's members selected a new setlist (rumored to be SKE's one) but was rejected by AKS who wanted them using another setlist.

I partially agree with you. While music and performance should be the core/the backbone of JKT, all those acting and ads are crucial. They can draw the public attention to JKT yet, whether the public will stay or just gloss over depends on how impressive JKT is as singer group. The income from non-music activities also will fund the group for better qualities of various departments, better MV, better costume, better trainer etc.

For the music, in my opinion, JKT should go with something mainstream. JKT is a commercial product and, due to its size, better be mass one, not niche. It should be something mainstream yet with a variant to differ itself from others.

I think JKT needs a major project to revive, a big project with collaboration from AKS. It has to be something shocking and impactful. But, I have no idea what that project should be.

Regarding the election, BNK's office has clarified nothing but fans speculate it was postponed for CGM, the office wants CGM to participate so the election will be more exciting.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    F5 is the term for 5th floor in Fx lol. I think SM just build their office as a scouting office and to test the market situation.

8. amenomion

amenomion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ayanashahab
    You know what I think Jkt really needs right now instead of new team or sg?
    An actually competent and creative marketing team.
    It seems like Jot never try hard enough to market themselves. When's the last time they have billboards to promote the group ? Even fans are doing a better job for members birthday at this point

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The Latest JKT48 Academy Class A Social Media!

June 13, 2019

Thank you for your support for JKT48.

Since the announcement of the increase in the JKT48 Academy Class B class to Class A on the exam some time ago, there were nine female students who went up to class and Twitter social media was created for them.

Now you can interact with them!

Here's their Twitter address:

Afiqah: A_AfiqahJKT48

Alma: A_AlmaJKT48

Ara: N_AraJKT48

Erichan: K_ErichanJKT48

Lulu: A_LuluJKT48

Oniel: C_OnielJKT48

Pamela: K_PamelaJKT48

Reva: A_RevaJKT48

Vany: G_VanyJKT48

We will announce their Instagram social media back in the future.

Please support the Academy students who are struggling to become regular members!

Head of the JKT48 Academy School

Kinal Devi Putri

Sc: https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/1131?lang=id

10. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    This is from awhile back, but I'd like to reply anyway. I think Kaimook BNK48 & Yupi are quite close. (Link - you can use Google Translate.)
    Sometimes Yupi will text Kaimook during her Live sessions. They will talk late at night until 2am when they fall asleep.

During that period she mentioned they talk every night about quite deep things (e.g. "What is your goal in the group? What are your plans for the future? Etc.) and she considers Yupi her overseas lover. So I think they are quite close (Kaimook also baked Yupi a birthday cake and Yupi would always post encouraging comments on Kaimook's IG when she was being cyberbullied by antis).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I'm agree with this, jkt need new absolute center for their new future...make 1 member as their top, as a face of jkt who can make general public know if they see her they know it's Jkt48
    They need to created new hype for this

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yep. They need to create another Nabilah and Melody. Back then, people know JKT48 because of them.

And I think Afiqah and Zee was invited to that TV shows because the former was a child ad actress and she had a huge persona back then. Everybody knows her. And Zee was in a TV show where her family along with her uncle's who is her father's twin brother. So maybe yes, her father might be pulling some strings but I see this as JOT wants to show the public that they got a quite big name in their members roster. That's the only thing they will give Afiqah for now, I think. But Zee is doing good in academy, no?

13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Pucchi said she's been playing mobile legend with Sheki

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Does Pucchi and Sally counts?

15. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  16. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Is that true Jkt48 will collaborate with PSSI?

17. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I guess it's a yes based on Feni Instastory and there are some photos showing PSSI and JKT video in a stadium. Probably like how BNK promote their national football team.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    It would be a great impact for jkt since football is the most popular sport in Indonesia...
    Maybe someday jkt will perform in GBk not for their own concert but for support National team...like singing Garuda Didadaku or Bendera
    Also the most important is maybe they're gonna released Indonesia's jersey with jkt special edition :^^;:

19. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Another Bad News (sc: 48Time):
    1) Zee's phone is lost, please be careful with another (fake) account that is on behalf of her name, please be advised if she doesn't online in her socmed for temporary time. (real sc: Zee's dad)
    2) Achan announced her grad today (TwT show).

20. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Noooooooooo! 1st gen members are dwindling. :cry: