1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ~Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!~ (2019/07/07 - 2019/12/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Jun 14, 2019.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I still sometimes watch one of the Team K concerts from the DVD of that tour.... I am really excited now again for this!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I think I've already watched 491 Murayama Team 4 theatre performances, so yeah...

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

zenkoku tour 2014 always be part of me, not only because they're amazing but also they help me find out one of my favorite song in AKB
    [dead link]
    can't wait to see eito member collaborated with their senpai in this tour...i hope this new zenkoku tour will be success like before

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

Look like a Senbatsu..

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They picked four girls from each AKB4 team, then dropped Moeka and added an extra B.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Or added someone they thought was a K [hehe] (She does belong on K.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @rendizzz, tell him who belongs to A.

8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

So you wanna tell me if Nagi should be replaced with Shitao?
    It can't be senbatsu list without Shitao

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Since eito member kennin with akb's team, zenkoku tou that i imagine is each team will go to city/perfecture where their eito member came from...like Team A go to Ibaraki (Rin's hometown),, Team K go to Kumamoto (Naru's hometown), Team B go to Kyoto (Nao's hometown) and Team 4 go to Hokkaido (Nagi's hometown)..
    Let say every team have 8-10 eitos in their team, so they can go to all around Japan and finished the tour in a year

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I saw they added these methods to apply for a concert:
    SKE48Mobile、NMB48Mobile、HKT48Mobile、NGT48Mobile、STU48Mobile、映像倉庫会員 so I assume it will be the same for Team K concert too.

So I can subscribe in SKE and STU ones easily?

What about 映像倉庫会員? Can I pay without a japanese or american credit card?

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    STU worked for me last year without a JP phone number (I joined to give myself a better chance to win a ticket for one of their ‘onshore’ theater shows) but I don’t know about SKE.

As for 映像倉庫会員, I’ve a subscription but again I paid with Amex. However I think it’s a case that you can either use a mobile membership or one for 映像倉庫会員 but not both to apply on the Ticket Center.

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Oh really?? How can I know it? I don't want to subscribe in all mobile sisters and then I can use only one www

Btw, what about AKB48 Mobile and 二本柱の会会員枠? Can I use both or only one?

13. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I just tested and was able to apply for a concert with 映像倉庫会員, and SKE and STU mobile memberships.

14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    If you can't get either Amex OR JCB (Amex is offered in almost every country), then your best bet might be AKB48 Mobile iOS version (which you can just buy Japanese iTune gift card -- there are many sellers on this forum). STU Mobile may works with foreign-issued Visa/Master, but I am not sure. You got to try.

The thing is, I don't think most of us can provide you with definite answer other than to use JCB or Amex, because that is what all of us use (either that, or we live in Japan) and we don't really try to use Visa/Master.

And I don't remember they ever have any restriction on your quota if you have valid membership.

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Did it give you an opportunity to have separate applications for each show, one for each membership? I'm sure that wasn't happening for me in the past (I'm unable to go to Japan for this tour so I can't see what happens this time).

And before this goes too much O/T:
    I also have a Visa card which I once tried on Lawson ticketing but it got rejected even though a 0.01 GBP 'pending' payment was showing on my online account. I phoned the card issuer and the agent told me that their system had accepted Lawson as a valid merchant and was prepared to accept a sale payment from them but it had been subsequently rejected 'somewhere in the Japanese banking system'.

16. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Yes.

17. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    so its AKB48 not AKB group right?

18. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
  19. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    WHOHOO won both Sendais and Hiroshima day concert. <3

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Won both Sendai and Hiroshima (day), I`ll skip the Hiroshima tho.

Wish you luck for the team concerts. in Kanto and Kansai the chance is quite slim tho. But at TDC concert, beside 8 and 4, you can find companion tickets on sale relatively easy

Thanks to the management shuffle and takeover that took ages, they missed the chance to book for HS venue and next single. So something have to be done to fill in the coffers and keep fans engaged.

mmmm, looking at the current theater schedule...oh yeay, Team 8 stage...and KKS...:fp:

STU one work with overseas credit card, at least for me. And just like theater and other show, one membership gives you one chance to apply.
    The other way if you don`t win it, is look for others who applied for 2 tickets and willing to bring you in (best case scenario, you pay for your ticket)

• Like Like x 1