The 2018 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    My rank for the member this year || The member's S48 rank for this year || My rank for her last year

My positives:
    01. Oguma Tsugumi (+15) || 155. (164) [4|0] [NGT] Oguma Tsugumi {+25,0}, 25 || 07. Oguma Tsugumi (+5)
    I... On the contrary to the trend of dropping support for NGT48 girls, an NGT girl took the first spot in my ranking. While I would like to say that the NGT48 scandal didn't play a factor, but I sure was glad as heck for Tsugumin to appear in Maho's graduation stage.
    But one of the two biggest factor for ranking her first is that, I found that she has grown incredibly beautiful (in my taste, of course) and she is very adorable. She has been growing on me past couple of years. I sure was taken with her when NGT48 first started, their first tv documentary showed her prominently after all, but after that I didn't really feel her. Then all of a sudden, can't quite pinpoint when exactly was it, I saw her losing her awkward look phase and grew her hair and made herself look neater, more feminine, and I was reeled back in. Since I'm more of a casual fan these days, I didn't really get to know much of the girls's personality and I only see and follow what's on the surface.
    The other big part of her coming first is, as you can see from my signature, she is not even on my almost oshi list and the girls that has made it there... well it seems either they graduated- Well, it seems I would have still been able to vote for my last year's first, but perhaps I was already ready to move on*continued in today's date spoiler in the General Updates section*. Yeah, either they graduated or they aren't really active. Jurina took a hiatus. Haruppi didn't come back from her hiatus until she announced graduation a few days before I sent in my votes. Hiiwatan was also in hiatus. Tecchi's... frustrating sometimes. I, also, didn't have other AKB absolute favourite anymore. Naachan's great and I'd think she's a great contender (from her visual, singing, confidence, amongst her other good qualities), but she just doesn't excite me as much as I'd like to have her in my almost oshi list. Neru's, well, she just announced graduation awhile back and I guess I wanted to move on. So a lot of my most favourite weren't active and some others just doesn't quite cut it, so it took time for me to finally decide who should I vote first. But Tsugumin's really adorable, so I don't regret voting her first.
    02. Nagahama Neru (+10) || 26. (16) [21|0] [K46] Nagahama Neru {+106,0}, 106 || 04. Nagahama Neru (+8)
    Neeruuuuuuuuuu... For me, the earliest memory I have of seeing Neru (and I mean not just snippets or news here and there) was Keyakizaka46's first concert, their debut concert. Neru didn't participate in much of it, but the way she interacted with Tecchi backstage when the show was about to start, the way Tecchi looked to be depending on her, it touched me. Neru's also just so adorable. She is smart too. I... Okay I don't know what can I write about her as I haven't following her or Keyakizaka46 much, so... Neru is my second favourite member of Keyakiza46. Tecchi's my first. Though Tecchi and the situation around her frustrates me most of the time, Neru is the healing counterpart, the calming one for me. Why Neru's second this time? The biggest reason is that the girls I would favourite better than her are much inactive. So basically same reason as why Tsugumin's first. But definitely no regret, because Neru's awesome by her own right.
    03. Cherprang Areekul (+9) || 43. (146) [16|0] [BNK] Cherprang Areekul {+73,0}, 73 || 20. Cherprang Areekul (+1)
    Now Cherprang. When she won the BNK election, she was so pretty, so majestic with her garb, so dramatic what's with all the props. But she isn't third just because she won the election. Let's start why she isn't higher, it is simply because I haven't got into BNK48 and the language/cultural barrier kinda hinders me from knowing her better (that and my laziness too tbh), so I feel that there are a lot of parts about Cherprang I'm not aware about and hence my reservation.
    Now, the good part. During the early days of BNK48, there was a Cherprang documentary, an episode from a TV show reserved for her? Yeah, in that documentary, it showed how she juggled being a Chemistry student and being an idol. It really touched me, especially that I am also majoring in Chemistry. It wowed me. Here I am struggling to cope with my classes and yet she excelled in hers and able to idol too, and greatly idol. Then she went off and won the election, finished her thesis, rank in AKB's last year too. And she is a captain for the group. And she acts and was received so well. This girl is awesome. Super awesome. I hope more success are in line for her future, whether as an idol, in her academics, or as an actress.
    04. Nojima Kano (+8) || 119. (212) [6|0] [SKE] Nojima Kano {+33,0}, 33 || 16. Nojima Kano (+2)
    Arguably, the singing contest did reignite my interest in Kanochan. I did have kept her in my list of girls I like, if not girls I love, the past few years. I liked Kanochan from since her SKE 7th gen audition, since I saw the video SKE48 youtube channel posted for the girls who passed the audition. She was my favourite from the girls then (with Aiai and Narupii as runner-ups, and Airi too, sorry I kinda think of 7D2 as one gen). I loved her singing. She is pretty too, though objectively speaking her facial features are quite prominent and sometimes not too flattering. But anyhow, she was classy. She held herself elegantly. I liked her charm. Afterward, I got the impression that she is a bit timid and shy. She doesn't quite put herself out there (as much as I'd like) or perhaps maybe it just isn't quite the correct time and place? Anyhow, I loved that not too long after she was promoted to S, I could see her well in S's team song MV. And with the singing contest and her winning it, I thought I would give her more chances in contending for a spot in my most favourite girls list (perhaps if possible, pushing Jurina out?). I loved her singing and performing her winning song.
    05. Hiwatashi Yui (+7) || 149. (67) [7|0] [AKB] Hiwatashi Yui {+26,0}, 26 || 02. Hiwatashi Yui (+10)
    Yui, oh Yui. I loved you from the moment you were picked for team in the draft. I wanted so much for you. I wished she would be pushed much more, but I do get that management may consider that the results generated weren't too fulfilling for them to continue pushing her more. I feel she has quite a potential. Maybe now that she is back, she will gain momentum.
    06. Hasegawa Rena (+6) || 23. (78) [19|0] [NGT] Hasegawa Rena {+108,0}, 108 || 17. Hasegawa Rena (+2)
    Rena is not a member I straight out notice from the early days of NGT48. It took me quite some time to notice her. But I loved her sporty niche. To me personally, she has that Japanese women beauty look, I don't really know how to say it, it isn't that her beauty is out of there, it is more of a beautiful housewife look/feel? Anyhow, for me she is among my top NGT favourites. I'm very glad she supported and stood strong with her friend. She has my respect. I hope nothing but success in her future endeavours! I hope she makes it as a voice actress.
    07. Okada Nana (+5) || :1st:1. (1) [50|4] [AKB] Okada Nana {+338,-8}, 330 :1st: || 06. Okada Nana (+6)
    Mmm... she won the first place again. I'm not really surprised, to be honest. She is really well liked, she does well in Japan and overseas. The versatile kind of idol. She has the visuals, she has the skill, she has the sincerity, she has the humility, she has the fun, she has the aura, she has the personality, with the members and fans, she has her niche, she has the leadership. She is very, very likable. To me, she is the most well rounded member that doesn't fall short on the skills side of things (well, next to Sayanee, that is).
    For me personally, she hasn't given me that special pull to make her my AKB favourite. She is an awesome member, awesomely awesome, but... I don't know... It took me a long time to finally realize that I really really like Sayanee, so maybe in the future, Naachan will finally be able to tug on the right heart strings for me to oshi her.
    08. Hirate Yurina (+5) || 31. (62) [17|7] [K46] Hirate Yurina {+119,-30}, 89 || 05. Hirate Yurina (+7)
    Now... Tecchi... The Tecchi that I best love is when she performs, when she gives her all when she performs. Lately, oh for the past two? years, I didn't get much of that. I don't know. There are perspectives that say it's just different way of her interpretting the song and she still gives it her all... I don't know, but I don't feel it as strongly as before. The last I got was that Kuroi Hitsuji TV performance where they had fences props. Also, the way management handled the situation- or I don't know, let it all become until Tecchi taking hiatuses and away, it's decreasing the intensity of my interest in her. And arguably maybe I'm trying to fit her in my little box? Ah, I feel like I didn't write my thoughts well, but I have mixed feelings in regards to her and that's why she is 8th this year. I just want to see more of her. I want to see her performing. I want to see her performing with the others and having fun. I think that happened in a concert this year or something, but I haven't seen that. I want to be excited by her performance again.
    09. Yamamoto Ayaka (+4) || 81. (98) [14|1] [NMB] Yamamoto Ayaka {+50,-4}, 46 || 12. Yamamoto Ayaka (+3)
    The first time I noticed Aayan was when she centered the Boku wa Inai performance in Milky's stand. The whole grand gesture of it, I liked it. Then she got a great position in Boku Igai no Dareka too. I didn't notice her at first when NMB's 5th Gen start out. I was more interested in Suzu or even Mirai, but Aayan owned up to the pushes in term of her performance. She performed great. I struggled to get myself to like a lot of NMB girls, I'm pretty much indifferent about Riripon when she was pushed, and I have mixed feelings about Miru and Yuuri, about whether liking them just because they are pushed (i.e. I can see them better / I'm more exposed to them). I liked the idea of Yuuri being a cool personality, but as it turns out that isn't quite her schtick despite cutting her hair short and given some spots. And Miru's funny and pretty, but yeah I guess not quite there yet for me personally. But for Aayan, to me and at the moment at least, I know for sure that I love her and hence here she is.
    10. Goto Moe (+4) || 88. (67) [11|1] [AKB] Goto Moe {+44,-1}, 43 || 13. Goto Moe (+3)
    Well, I can't say I loved her from the very beginning as when the first draft was introduced, I wasn't really invested in it. The earliest I remember of her is when she participated in AKBingo's singing competition. She did great then. I liked that she has more to offer. Her visuals can be considered unusual for an idol, or it's too prominent in places that wouldn't flatter her all the time from certain angles or something, but I liked her nonetheless. So from that performance in AKBingo's singing competition, I got into her. Then I saw one of Team K's concert in the AKB48 teams tour, I don't remember which concert exactly was it, but Moekyun and Hinana was performing together and they did so splendidly. I think in another concert the two did Ookami to Pride? Anyhow, I loved the performance. I was taken in by Moe then. Sometimes when I see those two songs, I was reminded of Moekyun's and Hinana's performance of it. Like when I watch Stefi's and Mobile's performance, images (or at least the feelings of it) of Moekyun's and Hinana's performance. I was not really a fan of her being moved to B, but okay, she got prettier there. I always thought that she really fit in K. I loved her in K. Or I'm just to stuck with K's old image that I can't really see how K is actually is now?
    Anyhow, at the beginning, I liked K, I liked Moekyun as K's draft, I still like her after she transferred. I can't really whine too much about her not getting enough pushes, because 48G is really competitive and AKB48 singles much more so, so for an AKB48 to get more than slight tiny little sip of the fame, they have to prove themselves more. I dislike that management aren't invested in pushing AKB girls more, but I also get it when there are other girls who gives more results. Anyhow, I did wish that Moekyun would have been given more opportunities and I'm sad that she wasn't, but I also understand Moekyun didn't really give back as well as management would like her to be. With that being said, I liked that she participated in Produce48. It was an opportunity for her. I hoped she would have made the cut. She would have a lot to gain more, a lot that she couldn't get if she stayed back in Japan. A lot of Koreans seems to like her too. But sadly she didn't make the cut. I understand why though. But I can't help to imagine just what could have been. Now that she has graduated and she is modelling, I pray that she does great and continues so.
    11. Asai Nanami (+4) || 136. (92) [12|0] [AKB] Asai Nanami {+29,0}, 29 || 14. Asai Nanami (+3)
    I have noticed Naamin since that Showroom broadcast during the 16th gen audition. She was so fun and outspoken. I remember in that showroom broadcast she was speaking sooooooo fast. Then I loved her debut- I don't think it was her debut show, perhaps a debut show for one of the stage the kenkyuusei were doing in their earlier days? Anyhow, she was in a cool-theme unit. She looked so cool. I was drawn in to her performance. She has great physique and it suited the song so much. I didn't expect to like her so much. But I do. She did great in Produce48 too, so there is that.
    12. Kodama Haruka (+3) || 136. (38) [6|1] [HKT] Kodama Haruka {+32,-3}, 29 || 08. Kodama Haruka (+5)
    To put her this low, hurt me. I didn't want to. I really didn't want to. But I felt distant, like I don't know (about) her anymore. She was too long in a hiatus, one where there weren't much updates about her. Just not enough. Then she came back only to graduate right away. While I was happy to see her, and she did and is looking great, but I can't help to just be disappointed. Her comeback wasn't enough for me to vote her higher this year, but definitely next year I will have her higher.
    13. Matsui Jurina (+3) || 47. (92) [25|13] [SKE] Matsui Jurina {+124,-57}, 67 || 03. Matsui Jurina (+9)
    Jurina's an awesome and dedicated idol, sure. I loved seeing her performances, she's got charm. I loved when she was in K before. I loved seing her perform. But last year wasn't that great of year, sure she won, but the mishap around the election just wasn't too flattering. She was stressed sure, but she should've been adviced so she wouldn't. She joined Produce48 only to pull out later. Plus, I didn't really feel that I saw the best in Jurina when she did Produce48. Things could have been much better, that's for sure, but, eh, she won the election, no? And now SKE48's getting more investment. I hope it will be for the better,
    14. Murakumo Fuka (+3) || 155. (359) [5|0] [NGT] Murakumo Fuka {+25,0}, 25 || -
    I did notice Mofu from the early days of NGT48, but didn't quite feel taken in with her personality. It does seems she is a great asset to NGT48 as a whole, but as an idol, she didn't reel me in so much. For me she staled in my list of girls I'm interested in. But as a last hurrah for her (unless she catches my eye as an idol more in the future) for supporting Maho, I vote for her here. But with the NGT48 circumstances, I'm sad to admit, that I did rank Mofu higher than Maho, solely because I was more interested in Mofu before the whole scandal unfold.
    15. Kai Kokoa (+2) || 126. (140) [6|0] [STU] Kai Kokoa {+32,0}, 32 || 09. Kai Kokoa (+4)
    Sanshirou is so fun. I love how she kept her audition nickname, sanshirou~! She was one of the few I was taken in during the STU48 1st gen audition. She was boyish, what's with her haircut and all, and also so fun. I think she also cosplayed then? She is super adorable. I like her in similar ways I like Tsugumin. The two are just so adorable, and are now growing beautiful.
    I did rank her lower than last year and that's because I don't think I have heard much of her lately. Though truth be told, I don't keep up with STU48, so there's that. But I still like Kokoa and here she is.
    16. Michelle Christo Kusnadi (+2) || 444. (359) [1|0] [JKT] Michelle Christo Kusnadi {+2,0}, 2 || 19. Michelle Christo Kusnadi (+1)
    Seems like I was the only voting for her. She may have quite been pushed and still being pushed a considerable amount and yet only showing a mediocre amount of results, but I like her. I have been seeing her instagram posts and stories, what's with her tiktok videos and all. For me, even though I haven't been interested much in JKT48, but if JKT48 has got to have some spots in my ranking and I say I would still like to have JKT48 in my ranking, Michelle is one of the JKT girls I would place somewhere in my ranking.
    17. Yamaguchi Maho (+2) || 6. (108) [34|1] [NGT] Yamaguchi Maho {+212,-4}, 208 || -
    To be quite honest, Mahohon is not my cup of tea as an idol. Sure, she is pretty, but I just don't... get her. Not in terms of understanding, but in terms of receiving. I don't get her specialness as an idol. If I look back now, had she been in Keyakizaka46, she would be so much better suited and utilized. As a person, she is great. She holds tight to her values, and what valuable values they are! She kept her ground and worked as sincerely as she can. Even when the management put her down, she fought back. I remember her saying "Let's show him" to her fans in regards to Imamura when he talked her down. What happened to her is very unfortunate and I hope now that she succeeds in the future. What happened may be common with idol members (members dating and all), but it doesn't make it right, in spirits of idoling. Perhaps some elements of what Maho did is not the wisest or right, but in the grand scheme of it all, she is right, members shouldn't have dated because the spirit and image of idoling that they sell to the fans aren't quite that of members having dates. I'm of an opinion that if they can't manage it, up up and away and graduate. That's not to say that should be the case, especially if they repented after having a lapse in judgement because they are teenagers, so that's understandable and they don't either sell the idea of perfect human beings who can make no mistakes. But to be aware of it and still continues to do so, now that is unacceptable.
    Anyhow, this vote for Maho is out of respect from me to her courageness against all the unfortunate events that she experienced. I pray for her success in the future.
    I personally don't wish for NGT48 to be completely disbanded. I want a sincere act of repentance from them. From the members too. Especially if they wish to continue being idols.
    18. Kubo Satone (+1) || 104. (62) [11|0] [AKB] Kubo Satone {+38,0}, 38 || 11. Kubo Satone (+4)
    At first I didn't like her. I felt she was a Moekyun 2.0, well from the way she looked at first glance and I liked Nao much better then. But then I decided to give her a chance, and I did like her. She was adorable and pretty in her own right. She was good. Then, I thought, do I only like her because she kinda looks like Moekyun? Or that because she was chosen for K first at the draft? Or perhaps she seems to be rather pushed by the management? Do I actually like her as much as I thought I was? I'm not saying that she is not good. It is just I'm rethinking whether she has quite a hold of my heart as I thought she was. And as it turns out, she doesn't and so she is down from 11th last year to 18th this year. Maybe so far, not yet. Hopefully in the future.
    19. Rona Anggreani (+1) || 305. (221) [2|0] [JKT] Rona Anggreani {+8,0}, 8 || 15. Rona Anggreani (+2)
    If I was to rank my favourite JKT48 girls of all time, Ayen would have taken the top spot. But well this year she is lower than Michelle because when I look back, I feel that Michelle has given a stronger impression on me the past year. Ayen's a great member, strong singer. And maybe I'm wrong as I'm much, much less invested in JKT48 these days, but Ayen seems to be the type of member who is talented, given considerable pushes, but not really showing great results or not living up to the expectation. In terms of popularity, of course. She was one of KIII's original center/aces, she's got great and fun personality, given opportunities to showcase her singing abilities, and yet it doesn't quite translate to popularity. Maybe one can argue that she could have used more pushes, but I don't think that's it... She's just not the kind that massive amount of wota goes crazy for. She is liked and appreciated, but not necessarily an oshi for a lot of fans. Kinda like Shinta? Her sousenkyo history seems to be on and off depending if wotas rally for her or not in that year, not stable. I remember the days where I was excited she got to be part of senbatsu again (Pareo wa Emerald) or when she rank in senbatsu in sousenkyou... Now that I don't feel as strongly towards JKT48 as before, I'm not as disappointed as before when Ayen doesn't get more chances or if she rank down. Of course I would still be disheartened, but not as much as before. And as long as Ayen's content with what she has, and she may is, seeing as she has stayed this long in JKT48, I would be too.
    20. An Yujin (+1) || 155. (---) [7|1] [IZN] An Yujin {+28,-3}, 25 || -
    From almost the begining of Produce48, I did like her. She is fun. She can be pretty. She is skilled. She is tall. She is young. She seems to be a favourable all-rounder. Now with IZ*ONE she is my favourite. Though Minju's quite close, but just not there yet. I hope Yujin will do great post-IZ*ONE too.

General Updates:
    My signature would be spoiler enough to my rankings, really. Except not in the same order. :)
    It seems now all of my favourite JKT48 girls has appeared. Michelle, Aachan, Yona and Ayen. I only voted for Michelle and Ayen, because I don't feel as strongly towards the other two.
    For me Aachan has been an on and off favourite thing. Sometimes I would really like her a lot and other times I don't care as much. I feel like I can relate to her, like her sleepy trait, but what hooked me first to her is her having Arabian blood and her last name's kinda the same as my dad's supposed family(line?) name. Oh and her being half-Japanese too. Since she has announced graduation, I think I will give her some votes next year.
    As for Yona, I really like her visuals. She is reaaaaaaaally pretty and has a classy visuals, which reminds me of Nogi-(upper)level beauty. Though tbqh, I don't really know much about her personality and so that's kinda why she never made it to my ranking.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Sorry, I just realized that I can still vote for Sayanee! Oh geez! I did look in the NMB48 section of the eligible members. but I didn't focus on the graduates part. WHY~! Anyhow, if I did realize this early enough, I would have put her first and that would be so easy and I wouldn't have spent too much time deliberating who I like better for me to put first. It was a close fight between Tsugumin and second place. But I guess I was ready to move on? Also, I think it is for the better that I don't seem to consciously think of Sayanee's as an idol anymore? I like her as a singer now, I like her songs, so it is all good? Yeah, I don't regret chosing Tsugumin as first in my ranking.
    I didn't vote for Moeka this year. I wanted to vote for her last year, but decided not to since I tried to keep my ranking restricted to 2017 last year. But after second thoughts, I decided not to vote for her this year. I was in conflict of liking her just because she was chosen for K, and from draft girls, my favourites almost always lies with K (Moekyun first and then Nao was so much a close runner-up to Hiiwatan). Another was if it's just because there is finally an AKB girl management willing to push so much. I also want to think that Moeka's scandal didn't play a factor, but it did put me to think, to put a new perspective. And so I did not vote for her this year. Her fishing personality isn't my usual cup of tea, so there is that.
    For next year, I want to vote better for Haruppi and Aachan. Though to be honest, I might forget about Neru by the time next year come, seeing as I have forgotten Sayanee was still active in much of 2018.
    Top 50 reveal today, and I don't really feel like writing much, so
    Ahhh, I'm finally able to post all of my rankings. I have always stopped midways before. So this is an accomplishment for me. One biggest regret is forgetting to vote for Sayanee.
    8. (2) [24|0] [NMB] Yamamoto Sayaka {+189,0}, 189
    But I have come to realize that that is not too big of a regret because in the grand scheme of it all, I have now shifted to appreciate Sayanee as a singer. My mind has done so subconsciously. Sayanee has graduated from an idol to a singer. And what finally made me decide to have her as an oshi was that I really, really, really love her songs, so I guess it is understandable why I have not remembered about her when voting for this S48 election. Of course that is not to say I didn't like her as an idol. I loved watching her performances. I loved her being in K, because that means to me I can see more of her, as selfish as that may sound. Sayanee did awesome as an idol. I hope for the best in her solo career.
    Though, if I did remember her... who would I have cut from my rankings? Well, sad to say that it would be Maho or Satopii. But eh, the election's done.
    For next election, I would like to remember to vote for JKT48's Ayana and Haruppi. Neru and other graduates are up to debate for later date, especially on their activities throughout the year. But seeing that I've forgotten about Sayanee, high chance I will forget about them too.

My negatives:
    01. Tano Ayaka (-5) || 508. (131) [0|31] [NGT] Tano Ayaka {+0,-125}, -125 ||
    Ayakani was amongst the NGT48 girls that I took interest in when NGT48 just started, from their first documentary and all. But after that I didn't really get more interested in her. I don't know, I just felt bland about her, so to me, she staled in my "Girls I'm Interested In" list for quite awhile. But after the whole NGT fiasco prevail to be (well, as vague as it is and as much as it is left for the internet detectives to take pleasure in 'investigating' and all) and what dirt was dug out about her that simply just don't put her in a good light... well that and her being the prime suspect on the guilty barometer. Oh well you get the picture. Similarly for Gatanee. Except that I wasn't really that interested in her to begin with.​
    02. Nishigata Marina (-4) || 507. (230) [0|25] [NGT] Nishigata Marina {+0,-93}, -93 ||
    03. Kato Minami (-3) || 506. (27) [5|30] [NGT] Kato Minami {+20,-103}, -83 ||
    She was one of the NGT girls who I may grow to like. I think she was somewhere in my "Girls I'm Interested In" before. I tried to keep a neutral stance about what could be an involvement in the whole NGT fiasco / affair, but that story of hers just drew the line. I just can't. Even if that was meant for her inner circle of friends, it just showed her less than pleasant true colors, to put it nicely.​
    04. Yamada Noe (-2) || 505. (60) [2|17] [NGT] Yamada Noe {+7,-34}, -27 || 10. Yamada Noe (+4)
    I like Noe. I really do. Her Produce48 adventures were great. But I just can't see past her... blunders this year. And the only reason that I gave her less negative points than Katomina is simply because I really liked her before, she was one of my top NGT48 girls.
    And I guess despite even though before I was more in favor of keeping the rank exclusively to the year and not give the events that happened in the year after some room in the balance, I couldn't care more this time around. My interest in the whole AKB48Group and affiliates has been waning for some time now and so in my mind the events and timeline has been a bit hazy. So these negative points are given to the NGT girls who are involved in the scandal, in some suspicious manners.
    I would have used my last negative rank for Ogiyuka, but I thought it wouldn't be fair, especially when it just looks like Ogiyuka was trying to support her friends. But relli though, it just doesn't help when she is the only one who got some jobs to do while other NGT girls- I mean she got some room to make a difference but chose to keep silent. Sure Nakai too, but yeah doubtful she would jeopardize her career and all... Anyhow Ogiyuka seems like the type who would also be sincere in being an idol, the one who would be all about hard work and all and now she gets her break in idoling and all thanks because she was given a chance to be in NGT. Or I just gave her too much credit as a person and she may actually be too afraid to lose her 'career'. But all this are speculations on my part and there ain't no proof, but at least she isn't openly showing her distaste to the victims of the NGT fiasco, or not much dirts are dug about her in regards to it.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I thought your negative list will be spicy, with big names [​IMG]

also, you're not gonna reveal your positive votes?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just on this forum.:shifty:
    Then again I already have my dose of tsurishi. Gotta spread the votelove on other SKE's....

16. Yahagi Yukina (+2)
    ICHIBAN NO YAHAGI WA YUKINAAAAAA!!!!!
    Alright the last time I say that. Happy normal life, dear hottie.
    17. Uno Mizuki (+2)
    Conflicted between her and Koga Narumi for my NMB choice since Fuuchan is no longer eligible. It ain't bad for Miiki, I guess. Hopefully someone ramp Naru this time.

At least Ogino still has 7 plus-voter, so I guess it's OK choosing someone else in my NGT choice. You 7 guys has ball of steel. Applause.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Incidentally no one from me appeared so far because I'm a big normie, apparently.
    No negatives. I wasn't super invested in the NGT drama because it was a bit complex for me to figure out. And didn't feel strongly about other members I don't like.

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    No one from my positive votes on here so far but...

01. Kato Minami (-5)
    02. Tano Ayaka (-4)
    05. Ogino Yuka (-1)

Don't think an explanation is needed really, for anyone who has members of NGT in their negative votes. :/

Congratulations to New, Orn, Namsai, Satchan and Piam for ranking! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    None of the girls I voted for appeared in this ranking just yet, and I'm just kind of happy that this first list is flooded with STU48 names, THAT'S PROGRESS I'M SEEING AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE [hehe]

I debated about using negative votes but at the end I decided against it. If I did, it would have been the bottom NGT girls as well lol

7. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Thanks for getting this out so quickly, @kanjo :)

Well, my first thought when seeing the first few ranks was that this was wilder than the actual sousenkyo, albeit in a fairly predictable way. What a drop for Ogiyuka though...

419. (230) [1|0] [SKE] Sato Sumire {+3,0}, 3
    HOW QUICKLY THE REST OF YOU FORGOT (or stopped caring, or never cared...)

8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Lots of the members I voted are already in the rankings

But before I reveal the members I voted that already appeared on the list:

ASD.jpg

Where's Shaira Duran of MNL?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Three of mine appeared so far

15. Miyajima Aya (+2)
    19. Kamijima Kaede (+1)
    20. Sata Shiori (AKB48 Draft 3 kks) (+1)

444. Miyajima Aya - I'm a little surprised I'm the only one who voted for her. She's unbelievably cute plus her personality shone in her showrooms, very gentle and soothing.
    470. Kamijima Kaede - I'm the only one that voted for her but I suppose that's not surprising since she was only revealed at the HKT anniversary show in November 2018. I could tell from the start though that she's got an aura that she's going to be big (although she's physically little lol)
    419. Sato Shiori - I'm the other one that voted for her. I noted her stage performances on dmm and liked her, she even made the song Tsundere enjoyable which is quite a feat. She's cute and her interactions with the other members are great.

As for Sato Kaho, I like her performance in Namida ni shizumu taiyou but I don't think short hair suits her at all unfortunately.

I gave negative votes to NGT members who all showed at the bottom of the list.

• Like Like x 2
  10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well Mayuyu was not eligible anymore krrr.png
    D9aWybkUIAE5P8a.jpg
    an active SKE member Yahagi Yukina would have made my rankings for sure:(

11. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    13. Tanaka Shinguru (+3)
    16. Fujita Nana (+2)
    20. Maeda Reiko (+1)

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I didn't vote for her either but it's sad to see so many negative votes for her, but alas, it's all down to personal opinion I guess.

So far none of my 20 picks have been revealed but will edit this post as they do. Probably because I didn't vote for many 48G members aside from one group lol

Edit:
    1. Moriya Akane (64)
    2. Takayanagi Akane (49)
    3. Kageyama Yuuka (209)
    4. Furuhata Nao (51)
    5. Sugai Yuuka (52)
    6. Kato Shiho (56)
    7. Suzumoto Miyu (143)
    8. Saito Kyoko (136)
    9. Ishimori Nijika (88)
    10. Kobayashi Yui (90)
    11. Ego Yuna (343)
    12. Tomita Suzuka (119)
    13. Kumazaki Haruka (196)
    14. Oda Nana (209)
    15. Watanabe Rika (104)
    16. Nibu Akari (190)
    17. Matsui Jurina (47)
    18. Watanabe Risa (104)
    19. Shibuya Nagisa (72)
    20. Murashige Anna (56)
    Edit 2: There go literally all of my list, only two left lol

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    speaks volumes, doesn't it when this happens?

=========

I don't think I voted for popular members only. And it was evenly spread over multiple groups

Suppose I'm glad to see none of my listed members have appeared in the bottom most bracket? :^^;:

14. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    Pleasantly surprised that Naana has another fan voting for her (even giving her more points than me!).
    I'll admit that I didn't follow her as closely in 2018, but I really liked her performances and still have a soft spot for her.

Four of my negative votes have appeared as well.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Already a bunch from my list lol.

20. Kato Minami (+1)

01. Tano Ayaka (-5)
    02. Nishigata Marina (-4)
    03. Yamada Noe (-3)
    04. Nakai Rika (-2)
    05. Ogino Yuka (-1)

Tbh, It was really easy for the negatives this year as people like Tano and Gatanee deserve them for pretty much being one of the people that has destroyed the 48Gs this year. I gave one to Noepii and OgiYuka as well because of how they have been acting during all of this (Noepii showing her immaturity and OgiYuka actually sticking up for those bitches). Also to Nakai as well since through out 2018, she continued to show her immaturity + also I am thinking of something else as well (Not going to say it here since I don't wanna piss some people off).

I still did vote for Katomina (Though if she hadn't sent that stupid IG Story, She would have pretty much been in the top spot).

I did mention my thoughts on the whole thing

https://twitter.com/TheForestFuller/status/1130551499694723077
    https://twitter.com/TheForestFuller/status/1130552272960860160
    https://twitter.com/TheForestFuller/status/1130554223391850501
    https://twitter.com/TheForestFuller/status/1130555166422425602

It's been a month now, and I'm still so freaking upset with her.

Also mentioned this as well
    https://twitter.com/TheForestFuller/status/1130556918135701512

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Can people share more their reasons as to why they gave Nakai negative votes? She's not part of the gang who are close with Inapooh's group right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My minuses:

01. Tano Ayaka (-5)
    02. Nishigata Marina (-4)
    05. Nakai Rika (-1)
    (sorry, I've never liked her whether or not she was involved with Inapooh's group)

Places 3 & 4 will be filled by a couple of members (1 in 48G and 1 in 46G) who could barely be bothered to acknowledge my existence at HS after having queued for each of them for a long time (more on that to follow later). Otherwise I'm finished with NGT48. I gave Ogiyuka 15 points as a 'parting gift' but it's now all over from me regarding those Niigata-based idols.

• Like Like x 1
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    she could be close with Mother Teresa and I'd still give her -5

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    My ranking, so far:
    18. 470. (---) [1|0] [NMB] Minami Haasa {+1,0}, 1
    She is a really sweet girl. One of the few NMB girls I still follow. I don't really know about her performances (as I haven't had a chance to watch her perform, and didn't care enough to actually download a whole stage just for her), but her twitter account is so refreshing, and her visuals are amazing.

As for these, I'm really happy people voted for them! I am surprised. Maybe not by Reichan, because she is gaining attention with T8 fans, but Kado and Orie are really surprising. I am glad I am not the only one who likes them (even though they are not in my top 20).

• Like Like x 3
  20. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    My only negative was:
    01. Kato Minami (-5)
    I wasn't sure at first, but I gave her some points a few years ago and I feel so disappointed, so I think now we are even.:^^;:

13. Harada Aoi (+3)
    I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted for her, but she is one of my favourite members in keyakizaka. Maybe she got fewer votes because of her hiatus.

20. Kado Yuria (+1)
    Now I'm happy that I gave her that vote that would have made no difference in my other options. I only watch NGT stages a few times, but she really caught my eye.

• Like Like x 1