1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takase Mana (Manafi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    with all effort she put through.. i will satisty if at least she catch up yone san.
    just now i realize.. yone san never put any selfie on her blog..
    manafi can't loose to member with zero self promoting sense..

2. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

If Hiragana gets more independent her sells will get better I think. She could get a good unit on the album. Memifi could pay off for her like Nanachans did for Yone. English skills are rare in the idol world. Still lots of opportunities. Also, Hiragana members have a habit of helping each other out.

3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

(wrestling fan mode on)
    Well, if getting put in the high-angle Boston Crab/Walls of Jericho didn't get Manafi over, I guess nothing else will. At least the joshi wrestler didn't go full Liontamer with the hold. Still looked painful though.
    (wrestling fan mode off)

I feel that Manafi is probably the cutest of the 1st gen Hiragana members. But for some reason, she didn't really stand out much to me in the TV appearances so far - even more so now that the 2nd gen is in the mix. Just my impressions - perhaps she'll improve in time.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8-1-2018 showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafi had a very nice Showroom a few hours ago. I saw a bit of it, but not this part: she said she was seeded in the Nogi 3gen auditions. What this exactly means, I don't know, but various comments say it means she could get through without a Showroom, or that she was considered a top candidate, or just that she was one of the better-looking candidates. Anyone know what it really means? In any case, it caused an uproar among commenters: one said that meant she was an "idol elite."

Personally, she seems talented, personable and pretty, to me. But for some reason -- her time abroad, her general awkwardness, the slightly forbidding and adult manner that sometimes comes from her -- she is desperately unpopular with fans (and least handshake fans).

8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Manafi's showroom 18.11.14

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a new Hustle Press gravure of Manafi:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nice comments:
    • Objectively speaking, she's really cute
    • Fi-san smiles a lot. Isn't she just cute?
    • Actually, she's very cute. Let's go to her handshake
    • Why not put a little money down and buy the book? [note: the page is selling a book with more photos than on the web]

• Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Takase has written a moving and amusing post about Memi, and their relationship. She feels the fact that she is not prominent in the group, and can only support Memi from behind. She realizes Memi often bosses her around. But she loves and admires her and wants to support her however she can.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Mana’s 2019/01/03 blog
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ーlooking beautiful <3

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Manafi-chan Showroom.

[​IMG]
    She deserves more love. She's cute.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Total agreement with @Xiphyas -- deserves more love. And is getting a bit of it: it was great yesterday to see Manafi selling out a number of slots for Black Sheep handshake. She and Mao-chan each sold five slots, leaving only one slot each to fill out their 12.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The beautiful Takase Mana, after being rained on during shooting of the Tokimekisou MV:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Super cute Manafi-chan showroom. I love her optimism and how much she appreciates that fans and members in general, she show so much respect.

Is always good to hear Manafi-chan.

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

With her pal Memi possibly not around, as least not around as much, it's time for us all (including me) to pay more attention to the smart, kind and pretty Manafi. It has always been a mystery that she isn't more popular.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    I want to see Manafi as a detective in something, solving mysteries, dressed like Sherlock Holmes (not unlike Neru in crunky cm haha)

@ukifune I accidentally rated your post old lol sry

20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    You know, I'm just echoing other people but - I like Manafi a lot, I just REALLY wish they'd push her more, give her stuff to do on the variety shows etc - she's just sort of faded into the background the last couple of years, especially since 2nd gen's debut.

Like, I adore every girl in the group, but I feel like of all of them Manafi is the one I want to see MORE of.