[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Some might say that it's dinosaur on dinosaur action :awesome:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's evil XDDDD

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That makes more sense than blaming the entirety of their losses on the yakkai. A big chunk of it was definitely their own negligence and ineptitude.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There is going to be a SDN48 10th anniversary show (debut July 2009).

SDN 48, which graduated after a concert at the NHK Hall, will be regrouped for one night only !!! It
    will be held at the Akihabara AKB48 theater, where the group debuted, The ten year anniversary of Yuuwaku no Garter!!

■ Name of the performance
    SDN 48 10th anniversary commemoration "Yuuwaku no Garter" special performance

■ date and time 18:30 on August 1, 2019

Cast members (I don't have time to translate)
    1期生
    穐田和恵
    伊藤花菜
    今吉めぐみ
    梅田悠
    大河内美紗
    甲斐田樹里
    加藤雅美
    河内麻沙美
    芹那
    手束真知子
    なちゅ
    西国原礼子
    畠山智妃
    三ツ井裕美

2期生
    相川友希
    大山愛未
    木本夕貴
    KONAN
    たかはしゆい
    二宮悠嘉
    福田朱子
    福山咲良
    藤社優美
    細田海友

3期生
    光上せあら
    駒谷仁美
    尻無浜冴美
    シヨン
    戸島花
    miray

https://ameblo.jp/sdn48official/entry-12491757160.html

Information ban! ! SDN 48 will be reorganized for one night after about six years. The 10th anniversary of their debut on August 1st, it will be held next month 8/1 (Thursday) Akihabara AKB 48 theater Yuuwaku no Garter performance.
    <Ticket application> http: // ticket.akb48-group.com/home/top.php

https://twitter.com/hiromi_mitsui/status/1148154821616128001

My bad. Lionel put them all in a post in the SDN48 News thread (that I somehow overlooked).

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...thread-no-discussion.2678/page-2#post-1609356

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

Still no news of new single ey? :(

6. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    56th single pls, Akb is so quiet and silent this year. What’s happening? We need a new bop!

Hoping for another Okada nana center or a yahagi moeka center

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Let's ask NGT's management and AKS's heads ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Like this?
    Close_Victory.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

It's not much of a surprise that with the NGT ongoing scandal prompting them to not hold the election they also chose not to invest in launching the usual Late May/Early June AKB48 single that comes with voting codes and by extension there won't be the subsequent Late August/Month of September Election Results AKB48 single. The likelihood has become, that if we see another AKB48 single this year, by all logic and in accordance with prior release year schedules, it'll be released in October at the earliest. They could feasibly hold off until November then enter another quiet period until as far as April 2020 and not hold the election next year either and repeat this year's process if the heat over the NGT scandal persists. An album however is an obvious solution that they are ignoring. Or can AKB48 at this point not even release an album without all of its sister groups involved?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Is it a safe but sad bet to expect AKB to be excluded from NHK Koukaku this year :( ?

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Is it also a safe but sad bet to expect that Janken won't happen this year :(?

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    AKB48 lineup for SUMMER STATION...

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12484277532.html

[日時]
    2019年7月15日(月・祝) 開場15:30/開演16:00

[場所]
    SUMMER STATION LIVEアリーナ (SUMMER STATION LIVE Arena)
    (六本木ヒルズアリーナ)(Roppongi Hills Arena)

[出演メンバー]
    西川怜、向井地美音、込山榛香、武藤十夢、岩立沙穂、柏木由紀、久保怜音、佐々木優佳里、谷口めぐ、福岡聖菜、村山彩希、山内瑞葵、岡部麟、小栗有以、倉野尾成美、坂口渚沙

Nishikawa Rei, Mukaichi Mion, Komiyama Haruka, Muto Tomu, Iwatate Saho, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kubo Satone, Sasaki Yukari, Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa

It's the same lineup as the senbatsu of the Zenkoku Tour. Team 8 will also perform on the 21st.

14. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Hmmm, Naachan is not attending?

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Oh yeah, that. She was replaced by Megu. I knew Megu didn't sound right.

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

On the new single talk... when are the last HS events for Jiwaru Days? Maybe we’ll get something there.

The circumstances are obviously not ideal, but I’ve been hoping for years that they’d ease on the crazy release schedule for a bit, cause the whole HS schedule was nuts.
    We’ll see with the SKE/NMB releases how the sales fare without AKB and the SSK cannibalising their sales (although I haven’t seen any HS charts for that one?).

If anything, this would be the ideal time to debut new stages, just for them to have something.

18. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Aug 10-12, which is really, really late. There are always HS on that date (which is always long weekend due to mountain day holiday), and it always hold the Janken prelims (so by then it will be too late for Janken, probably).

Last year Sentimental Train release date was Sep 19, which was already later than normal (usually the after election single would be last week of Aug or first week of Sep). But even with Sep 19 release date, the HS applications began on Aug 6.

There really need to be announcement real soon if there were to be end of Aug single, and within weeks even for mid-Sep single.

There was no HS in February this year (normally there would be some kind of Shamekai, but since there's no album...), and both members and fans were already complaining. And TBH, I never really see anyone complain about too frequent HS (except maybe about money). On the contrary, lots of member really wants HS.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wouldn't be surprised if they indeed waited until then to announce it, and it could come out during October.
    They need to start planning the next HS and whatnot, so I'm sure they have something in mind.

Well, I have! :^^;:

Still, I think they missed the chance to reinvigorate the fandom with new original stages.
    If they aren't sure about the general public buying their products, at least they could give the fans who are staying by them something.

20. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    End-of-October would be skipping 2 singles. I sure hope that isn't what they are planning....

I did some calculation a few years ago, and I found that with this amount of groups Aki-P compose song for (back then it was only JPN48/46, but now we also have Last Idol, 22/7, that girls band, etc), he is actually composing way more songs per year than back in like 2008 when we get frequent new original stages.

While I can't fault him on this (except when he broken the promises), well, maybe a secondary composer is needed.

• Agree Agree x 2