1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Fuyuka (Fuuchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    In the last Keyakitte episode our Queen's tears showed her compassionate character and what a lovely Onee-san she is. She is so polite and kind-hearted. She will also be an adorable mother when time comes... Fuu-chan, there at the background... You are the beating, tender heart of the group, embracing all girls with your love, the glue that keeps them together!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Takemoto Yui has said in an interview that Fuu-chan watches the recordings of the 2gens' lessons and sends individuals LINE messages giving them dance tips.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Oh this Keyakitte episode...!
    Queen Fuu showed her sad, composed, boring face, eyes looking down full of melancholic contemplation... A new Japanese version of a Renaissance Madonna piece of art.
    And then an explosion of smiles and exclamations... Such richness of facial expressions!
    Adequate Fuu-chan screen time has healed me!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She pulled a couple of very funny, Mon-like expressions for us!

6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Keyakitte Kakenai ROK 2019 report...

Whenever there is ruckus, noise, fun, laughter, teasing: Fuu-chan is around! She instigates most of these, keeps the flame alive, cover all the other girls with her selfless love and affection... This girl, this great third row dancer, this hard-to-spot marvel at all Keyakizaka46 dances, is maybe the silent backbone of the group, the glue that keeps girls together at high spirits, the emotional captain of the group!

She gives out plenty of love and affection. And, gratefully for all members, all these wonderful younger and older sisters, give her all this love back to her!

And a 1.5 second visual treasure: Swag Fuu-chan...!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    UNI'S ON AIR game published the 9th member offshot and it was Fuu-chan.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  9. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    it's so nice to see a fuu photoshoot

• Like Like x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    True that, it's nice because it's rare... Unfortunately!

Fuyuka's facial characteristics are unique in that, while being Japanese she combines facial details that could be found in Europe or North America. In my humble opinion she is a "global" beauty. She is not so flexible in expressions like Suzumoto but her smile (and laughter) are explosive and radiant, while her serious posture is strong and mature...

She is truly the less "exposed" girl in the group. I've commented about that in another part of this forum, but I wonder if she is considered beautiful in typical Japanese standards. OK maybe she is not fit for modelling but I cannot explain why she is not selected for commercials or any other activity that other members are engaged to.

I wonder if this "under-exposure" is deliberate but I do not want to lose myself in any kind of conspiracy theories. I just enjoy and cherish any moment I happen to see her in Keyakitte, KYZ46 documentaries, MVs or photo sessions like this one...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Three words, just three words... O M G
    Thin and elegant without being skinny, expressive and mysterious face, Japanese facial characteristics plus something else... something from another part of the world, not easily defined, skin hues, facial lines, angles and curves of out-worldly beauty!
    Yet... under-rated within the borders of her country, my oshi definitely belongs to the world!
    And within: an character made of sharp and clear diamond...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

With this makeup and hair, Fuu-chan looks more mixed than full Japanese. Regardless, she looks very good.

15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    At last Keyaki Republic 2018 is on Youtube... I don't know for how long it will stay before it will be brought down, let's hope that will be long enough...

I was extremely happy to watch my Oshi dance, the first time for such a lengthy time interval. It was during "Tokyo tower wa doko kara mieru" after the amazing short "ballet style" intro by Shi-chan, when the camera focused on Fuu-chan's AMAZING dance piece...

It's between 1:14:42 and 1:14:55, when for 13 whole seconds (!!!) we see Fuu-chan dance... If I'm not mistaken it's the first time I see such a long screen-time interval devoted to Saito Fuyuka dance in EVERY Keyakizaka46 footage on performance (on MVs, stage or studio).

I know that Fuu-chan together with Suzumoto, Shiori and Nijika are the top dancers of the group, but during these 13 seconds I was really mesmerized by Fuu-chan's sharp and at the same time wide-spanning and elegant moves. And her facial characteristics were so austere and composed. What a pity I (we) don't have the chance to see more of her dancing... I should not complain any more, Fuyuka is just one of the many under-rated idols that are doing their job gracefully, diligently and with dignity right there, in the background, only to let time overcome them until they fade away, but still... it is painful...

16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Stay strong my beautiful Queen...! There are people who care about you and will never cease to support you!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Thanks for this, glad to see she's not too down, although the sadness among the non-senbatsu members are understandable. Good to see its fueling a fire within her, hope it does the same for the others.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I miss you little brat...

• Like Like x 1