1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    |
    The "Kanmuri Live" (冠ライブ)
    https://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12489378650.html
    So If I understand right, they wish to do these kind of performances every month from july, and the contents (line up and songs) would be decided by the fans.
    requirement are NMB48 members only and keep the amount of accessories to a minimum

Fans can send their wish to kanmuri@nmb48.com

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Kanmuri in this case would mean "titular" or something. Basically they want to brand these special shows as "Juuban Shobu" and want to do them regularly.

3. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

That's what we want to see, a group active and interesting. Management is doing it well in my opinion.

More thematic units would be nice as well. I'm looking forward to see their improvements since last time.

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/which-fandom-do-you-identify-with.22968/

I made a thread before asking Stage 48 members to choose only one group from all of 48G and Sakamichi groups, and the result showed that the votes for Nogi + Keyaki combined were more or less the same for the votes for all 48Gs.

Now I am wondering which fandom do stage 48 members identify more? 48G? Sakamichi? And now that we have Izone and we were even allowed to vote for Korean members in the annual stage 48 poll, I won't be surprised if there are stage 48 members who joined the forum because of Izone. I will put International 48G as a separate choice for those who identify more as a fan of an international sister group than any Japan 48G.

I intend to post this in all general threads so as to invite the fans of each group to cast their votes. Downside though that is that those who subscribe to more than one general thread will get a notification for this more than once, so sorry for the notif.

Thank you :)

5. irontech

irontech Next Girls

NMB48 appearing on a interview with regards to this year's World Rugby Cup 2019, which will be held in Japan. Some promo to create some public awareness.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Dancable unit doing "Must Be Now" on NMB YT Official channel.

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think i saw quite a few dance practice nowadays.. i hope more will come out and although i appreciate the live singing..but the rawness of their singing is scratching my ears. although i i appreciate they tried to sing while dancing, but just focus on the dancing 1st. seeing them try to catch up their breathing shows how much different the practice between kpop n jpop is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Senbatsu for 21st single announced during their handshake event. 18-nin senbatsu.

21st Single - 14th August release date

1st time senbatsu

Azuma Yuki
    Ota Riona (Draft)

Rest of senbatsu list

Jonishi Rei
    Kato Yuuka
    Kawakami Chihiro
    Kojima Karin
    Minami Haasa (Draft)
    Murase Sae
    Ota Yuuri
    Shibuya Nagisa
    Shiotsuki Keito
    Shiroma Miru (CENTER)
    Tanigawa Airi
    Umeyama Cocona
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    Yamamoto Mikana
    Yasuda Momone
    Yoshida Akari

Not in senbatsu (From 20th Single)
    Kawakami Rena, Naiki Kokoro (announced her graduation), Iwata Momoka (graduated), Jo Eriko (graduated)

Edited (update) : YT NMB48 Official channel 21st single senbatsu announcement during their handshake event

Other anncouncements made were :-
    - Queentet new coupling song plus a MV.
    - Dancable now an official sub-unit and coupling song (Tks @sakurappu for this info)

(Pls correct me if I got the translation wrong. Tks)

End of edited section

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Karaage Mahsuri was held and 2 NMB48 members appeared at this festival. (Fried Chicken Festival)

This festival is a nationwide festival organized by the Japan Karaage Association.

JAPAN KARAAGE ASSOCIATION : http://karaage.ne.jp/event/matsuri/post_57.html

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000001696.000005180.html

Tanigawa Airi & Murase Sae

upload_2019-7-9_1-4-48.png

upload_2019-7-9_1-5-39.png

Of course, since it's a karaage festival, both members had the opportunity to taste different fried chicken dishes that was presented during the festival.

upload_2019-7-9_1-19-58.png

upload_2019-7-9_1-20-49.png

• Like Like x 2
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Danceable ! covers NO WAY MAN

• Like Like x 3
  11. irontech

irontech Next Girls

A segment from Dokkiri GrandPrix program featuring NMB48 members. Prank was pulled on them in a cinema while watching some horror film.

Yamada Suzu, Kojirin and Yuka. Quite funny. Yuka keeps throwing away her popcorn .... [hehe][hehe]

Credits to the uploader of this video

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

WWS Channel interviewing NMB Team BII on their TIF 2019 (Tokyo Idol Festival) appearance.

Video is available on WWS Official YT Channel

Edited : Update

Although this might not be NMB related, but Miru & Akari performed together with members from 48G to perform AKB48's single, River on Music Day 2019. (Ongaku No Hi)

Dancable unit uploaded another dance video on NMB Official YT Channel. I could not recognize the song but at the end of the video, the credits shows that it's a single from AKB48 Team 8.

This video below shows Dancable performing to "Dancing Hero", a song that was most famous in the 80s time period. Looking at the choreograph, they took some similar dance steps from Tomioka High School Dance Club, who performed at the All Japan High School Dance Club Championship 2017.

End of edited section

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hachinosu Dance

07/26, 27 and 28 kanmuri lives will be broadcasted on Niconico
    https://blog.nicovideo.jp/niconews/114066.html

Details:
    https://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv321071116
    07/26, 19h00 JST :
    « Danceable ! ~a roll of thunder~ ».
    Azuma Yuki, Ishida Yuumi, Kato Yuuka, Kawakami Chihiro, Kawano Nanaho, Kojima Karin.

https://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv321071172
    07/27, 13h00 JST : « Natsu matsuri kate ii ».
    Shimizu Rika.

17h00 JST : « 2 nin heya ».
    Yasuda Momone, Yamao Rina.

https://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv321071212
    07/28, 13h00 JST : « Yappari #yokoppara de SHOW ! ? ».
    Hara Karen, Yokono Sumire.
    Part 2 : « Another ».
    Yamasaki Amiru.

17h30 JST : « Minna natsu ga kitatte yo! ».
    Hongo Yuzuha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the notes below the video on YT.

AKB48 team8 「蜂の巣ダンス」

B side of Teacher Teacher (Yokochan center)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Hachinosu_Dance

P.S. It was on the Theater Edition, so there was no official MV, but Team 8 performs it in concert, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  15. irontech

irontech Next Girls

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    haha the song is fun to dance and choreo is hella cute. they even put extra footage.

• Like Like x 1
  17. welp

welp Next Girls

Don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere and not sure if it relates to NMB. There is a huge issue surrounding Yoshimoto Kogyo.
    http://www.itsfunnyinjapanese.com/n...-world-rocked-by-tear-filled-press-conference
    Earlier, 11 of Yoshimoto's comedians were suspended for being paid to perform in an event held by a yakuza gang. 2 of which later were fired because they tried to hold a press conference to tell the story from their side. After being fired, the 2 comedians held a tearful press conference saying the chairman talked about Yoshimoto family but did not gave them the chance to tell their story and ask for apology from the public. These suspended and fired comedians were B to C listed ones but, after seeing their label mates in tears, few of its popular comedians expressed they were considering if they would leave the agency. The agency also strongly is criticized by the whole comedian world. Chiefs of the agency, Okamoto and Ozaki, are demanded to leave their positions.

This routine seriously is a tiring one there are also jumping making it is even harder to sound stable. Most K-pop idols will need backing track to sound decent to sound decent in such routine.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Apologies if it is a bit off topic, but it's still NMB's management company.

I saw the news on japantoday.com, so I took a look at it again today and seems like Yoshimoto is retracting the punishment on their said comedians. Probably due to public backlash in handling the situation. More news on the topic can be found in the below link.

Japan Today link : https://japantoday.com/category/ent...-retracts-punishment-of-scandal-hit-comedians

19. welp

welp Next Girls

Yoshimoto announced they were punished for receiving money earned through crimes. (The gang who paid these comedians to perform linked to phone call scams.) We don't know the condition of the contract between comedians and Yoshimoto, it might be not exclusive and they were free to get some gigs of their own.

At first, the 2 were suspended but later fired. It was not clear why Yoshimoto changed its mind but, it was after the 2 got a lawyer to help pressing Okamoto to allow them to hold press conference. Seemingly, the 2 were the ones invited other comedians to a party of the criminal gang leading to the suspension on all of them. Perhaps, the 2 thought they must clarify the whole thing to the public not just to save themselves but also those they brought to the party.

Okamoto should have learnt from NGT debacle that the press conference/clarification should be done fast.

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    What's your favorite Japanese 48 or 46 group?

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/whats-your-favorite-japanese-48-46-group.23006/

Two years ago, I made the same thread and Keyaki (92 votes) got the most votes followed by Nogi (69 votes, 1 vote higher than AKB). However, a lot has happened the past two years and we now have more groups. So if asked the same question, will Keyaki still be the favorite group of more stage 48 members? Or with the formation of Hinatazaka, will Keyaki lose a significant amount of votes?

I intended to include Izone but I reached the limit for number of options with just the Japanese groups. I can't even include the international sister groups. Thus I changed the question to just Japanese groups.

Please cast your vote :) Thank you.