1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    What's your favorite Japanese 48 or 46 group?

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/whats-your-favorite-japanese-48-46-group.23006/

Two years ago, I made the same thread and Keyaki (92 votes) got the most votes followed by Nogi (69 votes, 1 vote higher than AKB). However, a lot has happened the past two years and we now have more groups. So if asked the same question, will Keyaki still be the favorite group of more stage 48 members? Or with the formation of Hinatazaka, will Keyaki lose a significant amount of votes?

I intended to include Izone but I reached the limit for number of options with just the Japanese groups. I can't even include the international sister groups. Thus I changed the question to just Japanese groups.

Please cast your vote :) Thank you.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    While the other two were max 100, science was only max 50. So there is at least one passing grade there.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Great, I don't know if I should feel relieved or start worrying about my girls study in school lol

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I was expecting Hinachan to be around the bottom so it was a bit surprising when she was only 16 :^^;:

But hey, at least they know Japanese... right????
    test.jpg

Also 0 in math should be Okiyuka special skill

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Actually I am surprised she only got 16 because I thought she would do very well in Japanese because she actually got an award from government tax revenue department for writing an essay about tax. So thought her math was above average. (Apparently not lol) And I'm just as surprised about everyone bombing science.

Yes, I found out where her school is...
    2018-09-02_10h19_17.jpg

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "STU48 held its first fireworks display event "STU48 extracurricular activities-summer vacation dating festival-" at the boat theater "STU 48" on July 27 at the Hiroshima Port Hiroshima International Ferry Port, quay.

At the same event, we will have an entrance corner and mini stage around STU No. 48, which is in the harbor at the Port of Hiroshima, and will be the first mini-cruise to carry fans in the evening. After that, an appreciation party for “2019 Hiroshima Minato Dream Fireworks Display” was held."

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 3.24.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 3.25.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 3.24.39 PM.png

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/199109/ (17 images total)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    This has been said a lot recently but really, this year has been a bit of a disaster for STU fans considering how many girls has been graduating...
    In any case, hopefully TIF tomorrow and the day after that is going to be a blast, considering STU is invading TIF this year

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    well, I'm having some troubles with how the 1st gen is labelled then (on the wiki).
    Shall we consider they had a kks period ?

also the wiki isn't very acurate with their debuting date.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  13. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Well, they have units so it's a bit different I guess

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    Since the D3 was added, the profile page on official site had "1st Gen" and "Draft 3rd Kenkyuusei", iirc before that it just read STU48. So at latest it is that point when they were no longer kks. I always found it funny they were being called kks at the wiki after that, but without teams I guess it's hard to decide when they became regular members.

Anyhow, after midnight JST, it is now "1st Gen" and "Draft 3rd Gen" with the kenkyuusei part removed (Yura included).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    With the announcement of the 2nd Gen audition, I remember Naachan says that she wants to produce a Stage for STU. Hopefully the 2nd gen girls will get Naa's Stage as their KKS Stage.

Also I'm so tired of ppl who obviously doesn't follow STU48 but speak about STU as if they know everything. Also, STU48 is different from the rest of 48G, accept it. Unpopular opinion but I think if STU break away from 48G completely they might grow even more thanks to ppl not associating them with the AKS mess.

17. ABF48

ABF48 Member

as far as i know the group is doing well, pls elaborate this newbie what things that drives the recent graduation wave of stu member?

18. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but I'd put it down to one of several things.
    1. The delays of the first 2 singles and the theatre.
    2. Large 1st generation making it hard for members to stand out/rise through the ranks.
    3. Also, I suppose the larger the gen, the larger the number of members who realise being an idol just isn't for them and quit early on.
    4. STU not being what they expected. Differing too much from the normal 48 group: the atypical first stage, no teams etc.
    5. The NGT fiasco making some girls reconsider whether they want a future as idols, or their parents wanting them to quit.
    6. STU not having made it's splash in SSK yet. First year, they didn't stand a chance, since the first had only been around for like 3 months. Second year, Takino and Ishida made some headway, despite having just one single and no theatre. Third year, SSK cancelled. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    Or you know, we could just trust their words on them finding something new they wanted to do. It's quite annoying to see people these days think of graduation as always a negative thing.
    Farewell (graduation) is of course sad, but, let's just wish for their dreams to come true and for them to become happy doing what they want. Like is the sentiment in the lyrics of Daisuki na Hito.

• Like Like x 5
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Are we giving too much credits to NGT?