1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD 2nd Documentary [Itsunomanika, koko ni iru: Documentary of Nogizaka46]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jun 11, 2019.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    As mentioned in my previous post, here are the scans of the survey , these are still not translated, just too many sorry :^^;:

The questions in text
    1 興味は
    2 特技は
    3 あなたの長所と短所
    4 好きな色は
    5 好きな動物は
    6 最近、ハマっているな食べ物は
    7 誰にも負けないと思うところは
    8 ずっと大切にしている宝物は
    9 得意料理は
    10 今、一番ほしいものは
    11 他の中で一番怖いものは
    12 この一年で嬉しかったことは
    13 この一年で悲しかったことは
    14 この一年で悔しかったことは
    15 この一年で怒ったことは
    16 この一年で充実感を得た仕事は
    17 乃木坂46に入って、あなたは変わったところは
    18 あなたは乃木坂46の中でどんなポジション
    19 今ユニットを組むとしたら誰とどんなユニット
    20 今の乃木坂46の大好きなところは
    21 今あなたが一番注目しているメンバーは
    22 もし彼氏にするならどのメンバー
    23 もし結婚するならどのメンバー
    24 もし無人島に行くならどのメンバーと行く
    25 もし生まれ変わったら、どのメンバーになりたい
    26 もしタイムマシーンがあったらどの時代に行く
    27 もし自分の王国が作れたらどんな国にしたい
    28 最近読んでおもしろかった本やマンガは
    29 最近、観ておもしろかった映画は
    30 今一番大好きな乃木坂46曲は?
    31 今一番振り付けが好きな乃木坂46曲は?
    32 今一番大好きな乃木坂46曲衣装
    33 今一番大好きな乃木坂46MV
    34 あなたが好きな乃木坂46のユニットは
    35 最近、ハマっているネタやログセはある
    36 もしソロコンサートをするなら
    37 乃木坂46をどんなグループにしたいですか
    38 5年後どんな自分になっていたいですか
    39 この1年で思い出に残ったコンサートやイベントは
    40 今年プライベートでやってみたいことはありますか
    41 これからやってみたい仕事はありますか
    42 これから挑戦したい髪型ありますか
    43 最近お気に入りファションアイテムありますか
    44 夏のデート行ってみたい場所は
    45 休日が出来たら何がしたい
    46 自分のファンに一言お願いします

Attached Files:

• 000.jpg
      000.jpg
      File size:
      749.4 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      920.5 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      671.3 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      692 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      663.1 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      930.1 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      981.9 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      953.4 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      689.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Do you mind if I use your scan to translate Chima's answers?

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Dozo dozo, feel free to use it.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Manatsu, Shinuci, Yoda, Yamashita, Sato, Mukai, Tamura?

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  9. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Thanks for compiling them! And thanks to @JuriRena for the scans again.
    All the members should be up now. There's a translation for Yoda on her pg. 20, but you have to click through two links to get to it. I can post my own translation in her thread if it's a cleaner link :3

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No, thanks should go to you for doing the translations. And also to the others that have contributed translations.

I just posted Yoda's through the translator's twitter link -- I want to acknowledge their work as well.

Hope we got 'em all. I love these members.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

So that you don't have to open 44 tabs to compare, here are some overly long notes on the survey results.
    Most common hobby: Taking walks (5 votes; 7 if you include parks (Inoue) and exercise (Shiraishi)), and movies (5 votes). Most unique-within-N46: gardening (Maaya), watching the sky (Kitagawa)
    Most common skills: Athletic ability like sports and dance (12), no skill (6), music (4), sleep-related (4). Unusual skills include spreading toes (Shiraishi), laughing deceptively (Momoko), and seeing the true nature of things (Ranze)
    Members' strengths were generally about being positive, active, or having their own style. Miria, Hazuki, and Kitagawa couldn't find a strength.
    The most common type of weakness was being easily bored, fickle, finding things bothersome, etc. Also, being anxious, forgetful, or slow.
    Unusual answers: Kubo’s favorite color is “transparent,” referring to Nogi’s 1st album Toumei na Iro, “Transparent Color.” Asuka doesn’t want you to know her current favorite color.
    More dog-lovers (18) than cats (14), though some chose both. Next is rabbits (4). Quokka showed up twice (Kazumi, Kana).
    Tamami, Renka, and Mio all mention bubble tea throughout their answers.
    Fight it out! Members who both claim they won't lose!
    Kana’s sweets obsession vs Reno’s love for sugar
    Shiraishi’s unbeatable memory vs Reika’s unbeatable short-term memory
    Hoshino vs Yuna at doing things at their own pace. The only winning move is not to play!
    Bonus: Lots of friends (Inoue) vs lack of friends (Umezawa)
    Asuka, Junna, and Miria have no unbeatable skill.
    Also, I thought Yoda’s answer that she wouldn’t lose to anyone at luck was sweet. I’m not aware that she plays games of chance, so I interpreted it as you can’t beat her because she feels like her life is so blessed.
    29 members treasure a precious object, usually received from precious people. Others treasure people (7), a dog (2), a secret (2), too many things to write (Hinako), memories (Ikuta), time (Hori), and the world in her head (Kitagawa).
    Most common specialty dish is omurice (8), some form of egg (7), and curry (6). Renka (young) and Hoshino (lazy) don’t cook.
    Members most want a useful or enjoyable object (16), improved mental or physical ability (8), time to do things (3), an animal (2), college credits (Rena), nothing much (Miria), or health, happiness, and peace (4).
    Members are afraid of people (13!), bugs (6), and ghosts (6). Interesting answers include Kotoko avoiding UV rays, and insight into Manatsu with “lies that hurt people.”
    Most were happy about Nogi-related activities like senbatsu, stage performances, and the Japan Record Award. ~7 were happy about food, birthdays, getting taller (Yoda) and anime (Matsumura).
    Most common sadness was member graduation (11).
    Most frustrating regret was feeling inadequate skill to perform a Nogi task (13; 17 if you include consequently not being chosen to perform), poor health (5), and time constraints (5). 9 members did not give a regret, 2 said “a lot,” Hori feels it every day, and Maaya regrets leaving a sticky mark after peeling off a label.
    ~24 members basically passed on the angry question, 3 were angry at themselves, and a few gave humorous responses. It’s probably a combination of them not holding grudges and it being improper for idols to show anger. Answers that I think are both insightful+serious: Ikuta describes being locked out of her hotel room, Kazumi mad about a TV actor being overworked, Hina mad at people loose with time, Hori’s sister rearranged her room, and some people became kinder to Seira only after she joined Nogi.
    Jobs with a sense of accomplishment were primarily stage plays, TV shows, and concert lives. Asuka isn’t seeking a sense of accomplishment and Mio hasn’t felt it yet.
    After joining Nogi, the large majority of members became more talkative, sociable, stronger, positive, exploring themselves, and/or their way of thinking changed. 3 didn’t notice change (Inoue, Shiraishi, Momoko). 3 seem negative, becoming weaker (Reika), troubled (Renka), and less relaxed (Mio).
    As I was translating, it felt like most members were uncertain about their position in the group. But looking back, I’m surprised only Hoshino, Hinako, Umezawa, Mizuki, Yuri, Yuna, and Mio basically say “I don’t know.” It’s a weird question. Also, Kaki, Sayaka, and Mayu all say they’re 4th gen’s big sisters.
    Most sought-after unit member is Hazuki (by Ikuta, Shiraishi, Hoshino, Riria, Mizuki). Members who named each other:
    Kubo + Ayane = Tohoku prefecture unit, also naming Saya for a Northerners unit
    Renka + Tamami + Kaede, also naming Umezawa and Momoko
    Sayaka + Saya, also naming Sakura
    Hazuki + Mizuki = Team Moon
    N46 is warm and kind and gets along. Barf!
    Members are paying attention to the 4th gen (6), esp. Seira (4), Kitagawa (3), and Rei (3). Also, Asuka (3).
    Kaki is boyfriend for the entire 4th gen besides Kitagawa and Ayame, but she’d pick Kazumi as a boyfriend. Junna (Kana, Hina, Shinuchi, Ayane, Ranze, Kubo, Kaede) would pick Shiraishi as a boyfriend.
    Manatsu #1 waifu (Ikuta, Shiraishi, Kazumi, Kana, Hina, Hoshino, Miria, Riria, Sayaka). Every pairing in #22 #23 is unrequited, except for Manatsu marrying Kazumi, and Sakura dating Kaki vs Kaki marrying Sakura.
    Top island companions are the dependable Manatsu (5), Hinako (4), and Rei (4).
    Members want to be reincarnated as Shiraishi (12), Asuka (4). Shiraishi chose Ikuta, Asuka chose Kotoko.
    Members want to travel to the future (15), the historical past (13), their personal past (9), when their parents met (2), before the Big Bang (Ranze), or wouldn’t go (4). My favorite answer: "It’s scary, so I don’t wanna" (Hoshino).
    “Create your own kingdom” has a lot of answers about being happy, peaceful, restful, lots of nature, unrealistically harmonious… But my favorite bizarre answer is a country where no matter how much you eat, you won’t get full (Reika). Also, a country where people get food in proportion to their laughter (Kazumi) seems dystopian.
    Manga (23), fiction (14), non-fiction (5), not reading (5). Yoda and Yuna picked Trapezium. Based only on the synopses, I’d guess the books with the highest reading level (though none look "difficult") were chosen by Ikuta, Asuka, Kana, Ayane, and Miria. Lowest is Maaya with a children’s picture book.
    Movies: 19 US/UK films, 16 Japanese, 3 other foreign, 6 members don’t watch. Some choices I thought were fun: Ikuta, Bad Genius – hahaha, is she considering whether she would’ve pulled it off herself? Hoshino: A Quiet Place – unexpected, does she like thrillers/horror? Yoda: Titanic – I’m mostly just curious why she’s watching Titanic, seems like someone would’ve had to recommend it. Kitagawa: The Wind Rises – seems to fit her personality. Mayu: Roman Holiday – aww yeah.
    30-34
    Favorite songs are so spread out that Nigemizu is highest with 3 votes (Reika, Yoda, Sayaka).
    Favorite choreo is Synchronicity (9), Nichijou (5), Inochi wa Utsukushii (5, all 3rd/4th gen votes).
    Favorite outfits are Synchronicity (11), Sayonara no Imi (7).
    Favorite MV is Synchronicity (6).
    Favorite unit is Kara-age Shimai (8), Sayuringo Gundan (5).
    My favorite gag is Ikuta scaring people by holding a member’s hand when no one’s looking.
    All these concert ideas are nice, but you can’t compete with Gonzo the goat coming out on stage.
    What kind of group to make N46. It’s not in every answer, but there’s a general feeling of “N46 is good now and we don’t want it to change,” which will be tough when the 1st gen are mostly gone in a year or two.
    Yourself in 5 years. Unusual answers: Matsumura’s “It’d be nice if she doesn’t hate the me of right now” indicates she’s not sure she’s living her best life. Asuka’s “not neglecting health checkups” is symptomatic of her not having expectations or ambitions. Yoda’s “tall adult with sex appeal” is a play on her debut catchphrase, “I’m tiny but have sex appeal!”
    Memorable concert was 7th Birthday Live (16; 6 of which specify Naa-chan’s graduation), 6th Birthday Live (6). 11 under members chose various Under Lives.
    Most want to travel or try a hobby in private. Rena wants to graduate college within 4 years, Kotoko wants to try live ammunition firing practice.
    Atypical jobs desired by idols: Working with small children (Asuka), stocks or cryptocurrency (Kana), animal-related work (Hinako), inn or restaurant proprietress (Miria).
    This question is “what hairstyle you want to challenge,” so it invites more daring answers that members may not try in the immediate future. Short hair, bob, and lighter hair color each got ~10 votes, long hair ~5. Ranze wants dreadlocks.
    Wide variety of fashion, but some like one-piece dresses (5) and earrings (4).
    Members want a summer date at a summer festival (7), seeing fireworks (7), the aquarium (6), the ocean (6), someplace cool (5), or staying home (4). Some seem to have high expectations with a foreign country (Ikuta, Asuka, Kotoko). Unusual answers are a sunflower field (Kitagawa) and the forest (Kubo).
    On holidays, most members want to travel (17), relax (7), or go back home (4). Kana wants to scuba dive, Tamami wants to picnic.
    Asuka: "Please take care of your body."

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @Gofindnova Thanks for these notes! I love how you write, I laughed out loud more than once. Of course, great job as well on the many translations.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Irish421

Irish421 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Asuka, Ikuchan, Maiyan, Mizuki
    Thank you. ☺️

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Bluray and DVD Documentary of Nanase Nogizaka46 will be released on Christmas this year. :banana::omfg:
    IMG_20191029_155003.jpg IMG_20191029_155005.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    wich source ?

16. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  17. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Wish there was English subtitles somewhere...

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Beamsubs said they were going to do the english subs when they BluRay is released.

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ICYMI, the Blu-ray isn't coming out until Christmas. So I'm expecting the English subs coming out on very early 2020.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wouldn't you know it, the BluRay arrived today and I had to watch it all the while thinking of Maiyan's graduation... let's just say some parts tears were flowing and not just from members on the screen...

This one wasn't as good as the first one. Their first documentary had a better narrative. This one didn't really have a narrative just following the group through the past 2 years. If you've seen any of the documentaries included with other Nogi releases then you'll see how that worked. I guess I should wait for BeamSubs' subs...