1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Some of those horror scenarios are pretty scary

2. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i want to give a lot of credit to Hori's story. she made the only fictional scenario and i have to say its very solid. its very simple, and very basic, but she got the flow pretty much spot on, the tension and anticipation is nice, and the climax is also pretty good. the only downside is that the ghost is way too cute. other than that, with more experience, she can go on and became a pretty good horror director.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hori Hora- is a catchy gundam. The next main characters in Zambi maybe?? Hori is amazing in her own rights.

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Two things, seimiya infectious smile and kanagawa contagious speech... Oh wait i thinj lose my mind there
    [​IMG]

5. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Watched last week ep, as expected Umezawa, she perfectly finished her story. It reminded me to Saito Yuuri's elevator scary story. Yuuri couldn't possibly finish that story in 30 seconds.
    Kakehashi lost herself so fast. That Alfee joke hit her hard :XD:.
    I didn't ever expects
    [​IMG]
    Poor Kakehashi, I want to hear her more :(
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kanagawa had a new nickname Michelinman Kanagawa :^O^:, her persistent somehow reminds me to Terada Ranze, her face too.
    3 star Michelin
    [​IMG]

Which's side of Michelinman?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hoshino and Takayama conflict was so cute :inlove:, how did Takayama mistake Hoshino is her kouhai? :XD:
    Disappointed looks
    [​IMG]
    A cutely angry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kubo in previous ep had a good acting skill, especially her eyes. When she's scared, her eyes opened widely :shock:.
    :cold:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :banana:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Manatsu putted so much make up on her face, that's our Manatsu :blush:. Congrats captain! Her story was really scared. Maaya has a very big help in Sakurai's win.
    Manatsu nearly screwed up Sakurai's scary drama
    [​IMG]
    If Inoue was in the studio, she would have been angry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shitara trolled Shinuchi drama to a happy ending :awesome:.
    I know why that guy followed Shinuchi to the parking garage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I like the logic of Shitara
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Akimoto is a veteran member but still failed at telling her story :XD:.
    She even had her second chance
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 7
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The scariest story was Yanchan story about Michelinman. If it was a guy sleeping beside my grandma and trying to do her, I can easily beat him to death. But, if it the unknown form like Michelinman, I'll freeze and scary to death. MaybeI'll see it as gigantic takemushi. :D

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wish Tama-chan will use her smol dog for the frisbee chase.
    I'm looking forward to Asuka's segment.

Actually, I'm hoping to see them all successful.

8. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    and i thought Himura's head was the best, then i saw the Exodia one and i loled hard.. haha good job kinglight25 .. :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  9. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Really looking forward to every member completing their Summer tasks. All of them looked really interesting to see.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

kitagawa is something ain't she xD

enjoy the episode but kinda dissapointed my top two 4ki not taking part for the challenge

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Always enjoyed the Summer Tasks episodes, really rooting for them all to be successful.

I'm taking special interest for Endo & Kaki's task (and Asuka's to a lesser extent), as someone who collects playing cards and a fan of close-up magic. Have no idea youngsters these days are still interested in magic. Without subs, I'm not sure what Sakura attempted to do, but Kaki's choice of showing rope magic is VERY interesting...though I believe she mentioned card magic too. I think Himura mentioned Cyril Takayama as well.

I believe Ikoma (with Hoshino & a few others) did some magic during the Nogidoko days.

I assumed the members have a busy schedule as it is, so hat's off to them for their effort! Looking forward to the result.

12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I thought they were really trying to stretch the show’s budget with a whole episode of “exposition,” but upon checking, it turns out they did the same thing with Summer Homework assignments last time around in 2016 (I guess that means they were always trying to stretch the show’s budget, hahaha). If they follow the same schedule, the actual performances should be 3 episodes long, starting 5 weeks from now.
    Iku-chan’s sanshin performance from last time is imo the most charming she’s ever appeared, and was one of the things that impressed me when I first got into Nogi; that whole chapter showcases her beauty, innate talent, and incredible work ethic.
    The following episode was also the “Unfortunate Story Grand Prix” last time, but Nanami will be replaced with Asuka next week...

I’m most curious about Umezawa and Kitagawa, since their assignments are limited only by their own creativity.
    It might be because I suck at pool, but Mayu’s seems like the most difficult. With only a month of practice starting from zero experience, there’s going to be a significant chance of random failure, and her’s seems like the hardest to play off for comedic effect if she messes up.

When Sakura and Kaki announced they were magicians, Ikuta was saying something to Asuka in the audience. I guess it’s because Asuka’s face-changing is essentially also sleight-of-hand magic? I was very pleasantly surprised by her choice (Kubo also seemed to recognize face-changing; she and Yoda had funny expressions at Asuka’s announcement, though Yoda was more like ‘durrr?’). I’ve seen it performed once, quite beautifully, on Penn & Teller. Looking up the wikipedia article, it looks like face-changing really is an Ancient Chinese Secret that they don’t like teaching to outsiders, so I hope Asuka can get a proper teacher (and doesn’t attract the wrath of some ultra-nationalist Chinese magic subculture). It’s pretty easy to tell that she’s relying on camera perspective to hide that she’s just dropping the masks on the floor in her trial performance. It seems like real performers need sleeves to hide the masks in? Hopefully she can do the tradition justice. And of course, anything involving masks and idols is going to be fun with metaphors, especially with Asuka who seems the most wary of idol stereotypes out of the whole group.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well its a late night show so the budget for it was never really that big to begin with. also, in these type of tv shows, they usually recorded multiple episode during a single recording day, so they may use more budget for one episode but also reducing budget for other. like, they could have recorded this week episode on the same day as the scary story episode and next weeks episode.

i actually think Mayu has one of the most straightforward task of all, learning a few trickshot in a month is not impossible. Ume's and Yuri's task as you say, only limited to their creativity. Sakura and Kaki doing magic, well Nogi have done something similar in the past during the Nogidoko days, learning magic in a short period of time, so i'm not to worried. Tamachan, well she has the guts and she has a dog, she'll be fine lol. and Riria doing action, and Rei doing trampoline, all i have to say is, please don't hurt yourself. i'm worried for Asuka though, as you say, its not going to be easy to find a teacher that can teach her, also, its not exactly an entry level trick. its not like a card trick that you can learn in a week, people actually spent decades to learn how to do those mask swapping performance. so only having a month, yeah, no....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Oh yeah, I’m vaguely aware of how TV is shot. I don’t remember any indicators of the date in the episode, so it wouldn’t be strange if the month of practice was even over and recorded by now. It does give me slight confidence that they shouldn’t have allowed Asuka’s choice unless they already had a good teacher lined up for her (emphasis on “shouldn’t”). I do feel like there used to be slightly more location shoots and one-off episodes, though that might just be recency bias on my part.

I’m glad to know it’s just me sucking at pool, haha. I’m sure Mayu could perfect some easier tricks, but I would’ve thought the bottle trick in the video would be very hard to get near perfect.

Now that you mention it, Asuka’s does seem the hardest to master. I was thinking the show could “pass” her with camera tricks if they wanted, but if they’re serious and do long takes with good visibility, it could be extremely difficult. That said, I don’t really know how the trick is done, so maybe it’s not too bad? The wiki article does say that a Chinese star has “learned how the masks are changed so quickly, but has not yet mastered the technique,” so it probably requires extreme dexterity...

15. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    of course the TV station never actually reveal when they recorded each episode or how many they have recorded in advance. but if you look closely you can vaguely tell the timeframe of when it was recorded. for this week episode for instance, did you notice that Riria's hair was still long, but Renka's hair was already short, which mean we know at least that it was shot in early July, because that's when Riria cut her hair. also by looking at what Bananaman are wearing, we can tell which episode are recorded during a certain time. for instance, if Bananaman wear the same clothes for next episode, we can assume that the 2 episode were recorded during the same session. there's a lot of detail we can find by just watching the shows, we can learn about how these kind of TV shows are produce, like how the camera are setup, how the scheduling work, and other stuff as well. which is why i love watching it, its not just entertainment, its also a learning experience

• Like Like x 2
  16. Isaac H

Agree with most of your points. As for Asuka's task, other than the difficulty level, it's also...as mentioned by @Gofindnova above, an artform that's not accessible or openly taught to anyone. Maybe Asuka will improvise somewhat, and the end may not be the genuine article, but could be unique. We'll see.

I still remembering cheering on Miria for her successful drone challenge, and feeling sad for Hime-tan when she's unable to fully sing the Scatman's World song. I feel that seeing the members trying their hardest on something beyond their usual routine, then succeeds (or otherwise) in their endeavor...that's the appeal of the Summer Task episodes for me.

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I thought Asuka's choice was kind of cool. I didn't know that it was some sort of "ancient Chinese secret." I thought it was magic, sleight of hand. The little she previewed on the show looked like she knew what she was doing. We'll have to wait and see. Also, BTW Asuka's cuteness/beauty really is growing on me. She's such a fun member when she wants to be...

@Gofindnova when is Ikuta not charming?

I wonder if they're gonna setup Seimiya's outside so that she can do the flips and twists like the guy in the video? I want to see her really bounce.

How are they gonna practice some of these? Mayu needs a pool table. Tamami needs a dog. They must be practicing as we speak. Does anyone remember if they filmed the last one before or after the summer tours were over?

Also, it was terrible that Banaman changed Hime-tan's to doing the scatman. It's probably tough for Japanese people to try scatting in English. You can see it made her sad to not have been successful. I miss Himeka.

I miss Nanamin, too, but Asuka has taken her place. I feel like Asuka will be more harsh in her judgement. LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Isaac H

We all need more Hime-tan beam in our lives. At least, I know I do. I miss her too.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I miss Himetan, too. I found her most adorable in that episode where Rotti, Chi-sama, Kazumin, and Ikuchan played a guy role and tried to appeal to certain members. If I recall, she asked Ikuo to narrate 5 things "he" likes about her and to see her get all flustered and embarrassed was so cute it made my heart melt. :)

Cheers!

20. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

The homework preview episode aired 8/28 last time, and the 2016 summer tour ended 8/30. In Ikuta's segment, Matsumura also said that Iku-chan brought her sanshin on tour, and she could at least carry a tune on it at that point.

This year it’s impossible to avoid overlap with the tour. But if @delta29 is right that the preview episode was shot in early July, then members are probably just finishing their practice or just finished recording. It would actually make a lot of sense from a TV production perspective to release the preview right after the final performance, that way you’re sure none of them ended in real disaster, and you know how to frame the narrative and whether you need to cut anything.