1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This kind of eps are always SO GREAT! I can't wait for ROK2019 dvd to be released even though we just got ROK2018
    Not being there will be one of the few things I'll regret forever so I put it in the list of things to do.
    Takahiro sensei is such a Keyaki kid too lol
    Everything they shown was great, it's impossible not sing along and enjoy it and man, Student dance in the water is SO COOL!

...And when I was so hyped I was gonna play Keyaki whole discography... they had to go and show next episode :(

that will be harder than Zuumin, Yone and Shida combined because Yone is gonna become a CEO, a mad scientist or somethinng like that, Zuumin was obviously headed toward an actress-singer job and Shida... well, Shida is the King still, I'd never forgive how fans treated her, but she is free like this and rising too.
    Neru... I hope for the best, but it will be hard let her go.
    She's the reason Hiragana was created, but she has always been keyaki at heart.
    ...I'll definitely need a week to get ready for next sunday

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am not ready for that:cry2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I'm also not ready for the next episode, only the preview made me cry. But I'm also glad that Neru is going to have a farewell chapter.

4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Hirate's dance on her lower part of her body seems stiff. Does she have something happen with her legs/hips?

5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @vshav Last year she was diagnosed with sacroiliac joint instability. That's why she can't force her dance and that was the reason of her hiatus.

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ever since she fell from the stage during Garasu performance last year, Tecchan hasn't been able to dance as well as in the past. She's still good, but if you compare her performance before and after the incident, you will see she looks somewhat stiff in some moves. I can think of three possibilities:

1. Her sacroiliac joint pain (or maybe she even suffers other condition but we don't know) is still there.
    2. She has been asked to restrict her movements to prevent her condition getting worsened or to heal faster.
    3. She has fully recovered but she unconsciously holds back because of the pain in the past.

This kid can be very reckless sometimes, so I won't be surprised if number one is correct.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That's a shame.. Hope she recovers soon. Will she be able to dance like before one day? It seems dancing/expressionism is what she lives for so it's a shame if she should sacrifice that. Her expression is gloomy and solemn which is a huge contrast that other members being all smiley

8. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    From what I've read, I think it's possible. But of course she will need to exercise and get treatments. I believe management knows how to handle her. As a Tecchan oshi myself, I too wish for her recovery.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Techi is still young, given the proper treatment and recovery time she can be fully healthy again. She definitely looked kinda stiff, and I was looking for her during the breaks and behind the scenes stuff - didn't see her at all.

I'm not a big Neru guy but I do appreciate that she is getting a proper send off. Next week should be...well, I don't know what it would be.

10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Beloved Neru-chan, thank you very much!

We will miss you. Please be happy.

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thought I was gonna cry all through out but that was as much fun as sad. A great send off & ohh that Techi-Neru time! :cute: The stuff sure did know what they were doing lol. Take care Neru. Thank you so much! Gonna miss you so much :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm not crying, you're crying.

That was a really good episode. I'm happy to see that they had everyone there in the studio for this. I was also happy to see that they had some of the members from Hinata for a message. Takahiro couldn't have been more obvious even when they covered his face.

Thank you, Neru/

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Arigatou Neru-chan, thank you for the memories, I'm sure we will be hearing good things about you in the future. Take care of yourself! :cute:

14. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Everyone look super beautiful in this week's episode.
    Neru-chan's constant smile is somewhat heartbreaking
    Though stone-faced and few simple words, Techi's message gave so much impact, even to myself :cry:
    TAKAHIRO-sensei is definitely a respectable teacher
    Even Tsucchi and Sawabe-san's almost teary eyed at the end, I bet the staff also in the same state
    This episode will be too painful to rewatch, but can't help to going back
    Stay healthy and smiling, Neru-chan. Arigatou:cute:

• Like Like x 7
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Keyakizaka may have lost the nature girl but the world has gained a gem.

Godspeed, Neru-san. Thanks for the memories.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That had been one of the hardest episodes to watch. One minute I was crying the next I was laughing, the next I was doing both like a fool.

I won't rewatch this ep any soon,; but I'm glad we had a farewell to Neru like this.
    I think in my heart I'll never stop to support Neru, regardless of her new path.
    Thank you for everything

17. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Same here bro, it was a rollercoaster of emotions, I even have to pause the episode cause it was hard to keep watching, loved the episode and seen all the girls being so honest and crying touched my heart, like always, I love Keyaki so much!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't think my emotions can handle that episode but I will watch it later when I'm prepared for it.

Next week is something I have been looking forward to since the last athletic episode in 2017 when it was a sport festival tournament between Kanji and Gana. 2gen is going to show their athletic abilities. It also seems like they are going to be outside the studio. I don't think they can test 2gen in the studio.

19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That was sick when Morita caught the ball so easily. Like she barely moved and it went right in her cup.

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

After Neru's emotional rollercoaster goodbyes, the sports festival outside the studio, is a way to turn the page. A new chapter for Keya begins, once again.

• Agree Agree x 1