1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Tuhis I'm Vietnamese, my name in pp (and visa to Korea) is like that

Surname: Lxxxx
    Given name: Mxxx Gxx Uxxx

(Uxxx is first name while Mxxx Gxx is considered as middle name in my country so I dont know how to divide. Btw, really appriciate you guys kindness )

2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I think that for the tickets Lxxxx Uxxxx might be enough, but best source would be asking other Vietnamese fans how they divided their names.

• Like Like x 1
  3. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I have 2 tickets for the NMB48 handshake event tomorrow at Yokohama but don't think I'll be able to attend, is there anything I can do to use them on another day or will they just be wasted?

4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Individual one? Wasted I think...except it is for National HS

5. okadarinasuki

okadarinasuki Kenkyuusei

I have a few questions. Sustainable theater edition preorders just went on sale and I'm interested in attending in October. Do I need to know the exact timeslot my member will be in before I apply for tickets? If so, where do I find this info? Is it too early still to apply for October?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The time slot is there on the first page of akb chara-ani. It goes by round 1 to round 7 or 8 in one day.

9/23, 10/24, 12/24 follow a slightly different schedule.

You don't need to know her exact time slot. But the other way around, you need to know what round and what kind of gimmick round she is in and you have interest to attend. Then see the schedule if it fits your own schedule, and travel time to the venue.

One thing for sure, you have to know your oshimen's name in kanji.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

1. Yes. When you order the HS, you will need to pick the HS time slot
    2. http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/page/56th-member-schedule-nmax1339.html
    more details in http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/theater/003139.html and http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/theater/003140.html
    3. No.. well, depends, but no. If you only want to buy Okarina HS (or other members that normally don't sold out) then you can wait a bit. You can target any dates and time slot that are available in the schedule from the start of the preorder. Because of that, if you want to do HS with a popular member then you need to act quick. Currently there are 8 normal rounds and after each rounds you will know whether your application has been accepted or not. You'll be asked for payment at the end of these normal rounds (so after the end of round 8). After that normally there will be resale rounds which repeats this pattern but have less round. You can check the details about the rounds on chara ani site https://akb48.chara-ani.com/

8. okadarinasuki

okadarinasuki Kenkyuusei

9. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello. I just saw AKB48 SHOP is in AKB48 Handshake Events.

What type of goods they sell? I want to buy something related to Komiharu but I don't know if they sell something. :) Also, can I buy Komiharu's goods in AKB48 SHOP in Akihabara? :rolleyes:

Thank you!!

10. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    They usually sell random photos and other random goods, lightsticks etc, usually for all (AKB)members. The Akihabara store will have Komi goods, but best source for variety is official shopping site. If have your ticket center account pointing at a trusted person, then it’s a good idea to have that trusted person forward whatever you want to buy. The delivery speed is reasonable so you can either buy there and have friend forward to your hotel, or change ticket center account to point to hotel but (I don’t recommend that since I don’t know how address changes affect winning chances).

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've found the AKB48 Official Blog entry which shows what goods were available at the event I attended on 4/29 & 30:

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12457473021.html

The actual goods vary between events but that should give you some idea of what's available. However some items can sell out early - at the 4/29 event I didn't get to the shop until after the sixth slot and they'd already sold out of the random photo sets for AKB & SKE.

You should have no problems buying Komiharu's goods at the Shop in Akihabara! Again what's on sale can vary but there should be goods available for each of the members including photos, posters, folders, key rings, pin badges, etc. The shop is actually in two separate parts on either side of the Cafe with different goods in each. I've put in the spoiler below a couple of Komi's items I bought.

IMG_2086.jpg IMG_2088.jpg

However the range of items in the Shop is rather smaller that you'll find in the online store so I agree with @Tuhis that you'll probably have better success if you can order from there via a proxy person.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Agree with those above. Though I will suggest caution on two things:
    1. If you buy in online, pay attention to the shipping date. Some items are pre-order and will be sent 1-2 months later
    2. If you go to the shop, there are 2 AKB48 shops in Akihabara, both selling quite different items. If you are looking for members' birthday shirt and nama sashin, go to the one between the AKB cafe and Gundam Cafe (far side of the cafe from the station. If you are looking for smaller items like keyrings, file folder, pins, cookies, small towel, go to the one on the near end of the cafe and actually connected to the cafe.

If you are looking for lightstick or theater stage photo (approx up to a week prior), better to go up to the theater above DonQ. Just find the pillar with huge Rin photo on it. :lol: around 300m from the cafe.

The one they sell on HS event sometimes limited to events and online. So, if you attend the HS I do suggest to pay a visit. At Makuhari it will be near the food section just beside the HS hall. At Pacifico it will be in the parking lot on the far side of the hall (have to go outside on 1st floor.)

13. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Just checked the stores out and yes there was Komi stuff but it won’t be super expensive to buy all of it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Thank you so much @Tuhis @David61 and @SunnyHighland !!

I don't know if I have to put it on this thread but I just wanted to ask if there is someone who is going to AKB48 Handshake Event in August 11th and how they get in Makuhari Messe (train..). I will go alone and I just wanted to know if someone will do the same route as me so we can go together!

15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Edit: damn remembered dates wrong, will be going on 9th and 10th but not 11th lol.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Find some old post of mine in this thread. I posted it several times under the heading "how to get there" :)
    Many here will go, no worries. On11th I have tickets for all slots. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Sadly I won't be going to Japan this time but the simplest piece of advice I'd give for getting from the station to Messe is to just follow the crowds! :D It's a 10-minute walk mostly along a covered elevated walkway and I see that @SunnyHighland has posted some Google Maps links upthread. You might want to check beforehand which of the many halls in the complex the event will be in but again you can just follow the crowds until you see a sign for the HS.

One thing I'd mention about the JR Keiyo Line is that the terminus tracks at the Tokyo end are some way away from the main JR Tokyo Station and you should give yourself about 10 minutes to walk from the main station entrance along what seems like endless underground passages.

But generally your journey should be easy so just relax and enjoy the day! I don't think any of us can quite adequately describe what it's like when you meet your kami-oshi for the first time especially when she's even more beautiful in real life than she is in photos (as Komi is! :D)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Has anybody experienced going through the refund process for tickets for members that don't appear? I have tickets for Fuu and Ikumin for the 11th, and I doubt I'll be able to oshimashi them because I already need to oshimashi 4 tickets from slot 6 - I'm going to need to leave earlier to catch a train. If anybody knows about the process I'd love to hear about how and when it is done.

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @tuxedo_gin I've never applied for a refund, however sometimes it can be surprisingly easy to use up oshimashi tickets if you target girls with little or no queues, some of whom might be actually quite popular - for example a couple of years ago I found myself in the HKT section needing to rapidly use two oshimashi tickets before the slot cut-off time and I was able to quickly use them with Murashige Anna and Ueki Nao who very surprisingly had nobody in their lines.

20. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I tend to pack my slots pretty heavy. 3-4 members each slot, so I'm generally still in line at the cut off, and I occasionally end up not being able to use all my tickets.