1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Even if she doesn't, it's great to see her in AKB activities where she wouldn't be expected to be! I'm looking forward to see what she comes up with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Kiyoto-san from Bad boys ran into Miichan :)

https://twitter.com/kiyotooomizo/status/1155770785165762560
    =======================
    そういえば この前 久しぶりにルミネで峯岸みなみと 会って喋った 久しぶり過ぎて緊張した。 一応、平静を装って接したが バレたかな。
    -----------------------------------------
    Speaking of which, after a long time ago, I met with Minegishi Minami at LUMINE and I was nervous for the first time in a long time. At first, I was dressed as calm, but I thought it was Barre.
    -----------------------------------------

I always felt there was a kind of connection between those two, I remember him going kinda serious when duringShojiki Shougi when some unexpected results from Miichan came up, like when it turned out initially she really wanted to be a true idol in stead of a variety type idol, and when she 'wanted' to some other people to host AKBingo in stead of Bad Boys :)
    During the former exchange it sounded like she spoke to bad boys about it, about how to be better at variety, that's speculation I know, but it wouldn't really surprise me, after kinda rolling into that variety role, I think Miichan took it serious and put real work into it.
    (and she has talked more often about how she inadvertantly became a variety type)

Miichan responded:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1156227815009685504
    ====================
    清人さんは昔と変わらず、テンションが一定なので全く気が付きませんでした(笑) そして私の方こそ、少し緊張しました...お会いできて嬉しかった :)
    --------------------------------
    Mr. Kiyoto did not notice at all because tension was constant as before, and he did not notice at all (lol) And I was a little nervous ... I was glad to meet you :)

I like Miichan's voice as well, but it has to be the right song for her I think, she doesn't have a great range if I'm honest, songs that need real power are not her strong suite
    True, let's face it, these things are probably mostly used to promote the current pushed member, or test the waters on which new member to push, then add some well know popular members to spice things up, like Yukirin ... but not that often a platform for the older (non senbatsu) members like Shiichan or Miichan, which of course makes sense form a business point of view

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I liked Kiyoto a lot. Between him and Sata, he was a lot more kind towards the girls. I mean, their whole persona was to be bad boys (lol) but Kiyoto always seemed like a big softie to me [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, you must have seen Sata running from that lizard for sure :D ..... talking about big softies .... and letting them cut his hair ..
    (and then having to wear a wig for months .... because a certain someone decided to do the same)

but yeah ... Kiyoto seemed to have a good rapport with them .... Phrase Museum :).... when Mariko-sama pulled down the curtain on him :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    There will be a photo exhibition of the pictures of Miichan taken by Takahashi Yuya ....

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1156833683346558978
    ========================
    なんと...初めての単独写真展が開催されます!2年前から撮り溜めていた写真達がやっと解き放たれる〜。遊びに来てください

峯岸みなみ × 高橋優也 写真展 『COMPLEX』 会期 : 2019年8月9日(金)〜8月18日(日) 場所 : WONDER PHOTO SHOP 2F (東京都渋谷区神宮前6-29-4 2F) 営業時間 : 11:00〜19:00
    ---------------------------------------
    What ... The first solo photo exhibition will be held! The photos we have been collecting for two years are finally released. Please come to play

Minami Minegishi × Yuya Takahashi Photography Exhibition “Complex” Date: August 9, 20 (Fri) -August 18, 2019 Place: WONDER PHOTO SHOP 2F (6-29-4, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo) Business hours 11: 00-19: 00
    ----------------------------------------
    EA3mGYCUEAAenKZ.jpeg EA6x55ZVAAAQ4Fp.jpeg

P.S. there's a chance that I might be able to visit the exhibit ... we'll see

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan changed her haircolor ... and it seems nobody noticed :)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1157136472010457088
    ==================
    本日も #ももたろう ありがとうございました!日に日にお客さんが増えていき、笑い声も沢山聞けて、とっても嬉しいです!あと2回で終わっちゃうのがさみしいな〜 そんなお華ちゃん、少し前に髪色を変えましたがももたろうチームで気づいてくれた人はいませんでした :)
    別にいいんですけどね...
    Today too #ももたろう Thank you very much! Customers are increasing day by day, and you can hear a lot of laughter, I'm very happy! It is sad that I will finish it in two more times ~ Such a flower, I changed the hair color a little while ago, but there was no one who noticed it in the lost team :)
    It's good, though ...
    EA75e1nU0AIO_Q0.jpeg

Miichan can pout with the best of them ;)

• Like Like x 4
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan went to see Kitahara Rie's play:

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1158003446911524870
    ====================
    #HERO2019夏 観劇 様々な掛け違いが最後に綺麗に回収される、笑って、泣ける、素敵な舞台。笑かすシーンが沢山ある中で、コメディ要素一切無しで繊細な感情の揺れを表現しなきゃいけないりえちゃんは大変だったと思うけど、とても素敵なヒロインでした。阿国の松梅院様にもお会いできて嬉しかった〜
    ------------------------------------
    #HERO2019夏 A wonderful stage where you can laugh and cry. While there are many scenes to laugh, I think Rie-chan had to express delicate emotional shaking without any comedy elements, but it was a very nice heroine. I was glad to meet Shomei-in from Akuni ~
    -----------------------------------
    EBIN_dgUYAU20-0.jpeg

and a whole bunch of members visited momotarou
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1158234100081127424
    =================
    #ももたろう ありがとうございました!満員御礼。嬉しいな。 今日は仲良しの後輩ちゃんも観に来てくれて嬉しさ倍増。茂木ちゃんはももたろうを応援する子供たちの純粋な気持ちに泣いたそうです(笑)そんな大人も子供楽しめる「ももたろう」 8日が千秋楽です
    寂しい...
    -------------------------------
    #ももたろう Thank you very much! Thank you for being full. I'm glad. Today, my friend's junior also came to see me, and I was happier. Mogi-chan seems to cry for the pure feelings of the children who support Momotaro (laughs) “Momotaro,” an adult that can be enjoyed by children, is the 8th. lonely...
    -------------------------------
    EBLfxaoUwAI5wbW.jpeg EBL5G5PU4AAHRgM.jpeg
    although maybe they didn't come for Miichan ;)
    EBLhnrVUcAAzQO8.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Pulling it into this thread as I just had the chance to see the documentary
    She looked so lonely in that segment, I just hate seeing my oshi cry :(

otoh ... I do think this has to do with what the other first gens used to say about Miichan, that she can be really negative about herself.
    In 'Ranking High and Low' Mae said that Miichan was always reading her phone or a book in de dressing room, so maybe it's just how she focuses.

otoh, the first part is kinda contradicted by the second, where Komiharu talks about how she's being supported by Miichan and Manami and you see Miichan very active in coaching her kohai.
    But ... I said it somewhere else as well, if it hadn't been for her demotion and Minegishi Team-4 she probably would have graduated years ago ...
    But now that generation is starting to leave as well ... yeah, I can see the age gap with those 14/15 year old girls and how they'll be in total awe of her as their senpai.

I liked it when a new captain(?) revered to Miichan as 'the perfect captain' ... not sure about her captaincy of team-K .. but I think it's probably true for her Team-4 stint.

as a bonus a twitter update, Kitahara Rie returned the favour of Miichan visiting her play by visiting Miichan's and Sahho showed up as well :) :
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1159379906158985216
    ============================
    りえちゃん、さっほー 朝早くからありがとう
    そして、石田さん。石田さんのおかげで夏休みの思い出ができました。平日が待ち遠しかったです!素敵な機会をありがとうございました!来年もあるといいな〜
    -------------------------------------------------
    Rie-chan, thank you so early in the morning
    And Mr. Ishida. Thanks to Mr. Ishida, I made memories of summer vacation. I couldn't wait for weekdays! Thank you for a wonderful opportunity! I hope there will be next year ~
    ------------------------------------------------
    EBbx4D6UYAAJ26J.jpeg EBbx4D5U0AAEX2y.jpeg EBbx4D6UwAEUegK.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Summer handshake event ..
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1159790300140670976
    =======================
    握手会、ありがとうございました! 久しぶりに皆さんとお話できて楽しかったですー! 青春時代に培った概念は大人になってもずっと自分のどこかに居座るんだな〜って、今年も水色の浴衣を選んでいる自分にふと思いました

夏祭り誘われたいっ。
    ------------------------------
    Thank you for the handshake event! It was fun to talk with you after a long time! The concept I cultivated in my youth would always stay somewhere even when I became an adult, so I thought that I was choosing a light blue yukata this year.

I was invited to the summer festival.
    ---------------------------------
    EBhnGj_VAAE443q.jpeg EBhnGjyUEAE2TUL.jpeg

And Yuya-ster uploaded some 'making of' pics
    https://twitter.com/YUYA_STER/status/1159775087479808000

EBhZSktUYAY4jIF.jpeg EBhZSkzU8AACP7T.jpeg EBhZSksUYAMRkFa.jpeg EBhZSktUEAAp9ho.jpeg

and some pics from a fan twitter feeds
    EBiGMVOU4AE5-8O.jpeg EBiGMVMUEAA09iL.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    That's a stylish combination D: I'll have to take it into account if I ever want another Yukata!

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan wore a light blue yukata to her coming of age ceremony as well iirc, so it might be why she selected that colour

Btw, it seems you can buy the full size pictures at the photo exhibit for 6000 yen

and Miichan went to see the exhibit after the handshake event (I guess after hours)
    EBm-_LBU0AAAefg.jpeg EBm-_LCVUAI67ne.jpeg
    and she didn't go alone either :)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    another handshake day ... today a white/red yukata
    EBsCdJMUwAgxjpH.jpeg EBsCdJOU8AEZpWo.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Haruu also went to the exhibit.

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 5.53.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 5.54.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 5.57.35 AM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Dmc9Qgihb/

• Like Like x 2
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I always have the feeling Haruu is a fan ... I don't think she missed any of Miichan's outside AKB activities
    btw ... she made exactly the same mistake in the hashtag as Miichan did :) ... #COMPREX
    (as most of you know Japanese doesn't have an 'L' (or and 'R') they have a consonant between the 'R' and 'L' in with get's transcribed as 'r', sot this is an easy error to make)

btw, I'm hoping to go on thursday ... if nothing on towards happens

and ... turns out this was post number 1000 by me .. (I'm afraid to count the number of posts about Miichan .... maybe people might get the idea I'm obsessed .... ah well, as long as I don't travel to Japan with a marriage proposal I think it's alright .... otoh ... now I'm Japan anyway .... hmm .... :D ) . :)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I initially thought that it was on purpose, like a pun or something of the sort. I had to google it just now to make sure it was supposed to say COMPLEX [hehe] http://wonderphotoshop.jp/exhibition/complex.html

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, today I had the chance to visit the photo exhibit :)
    IMG_2471.jpg
    I think most of you have seen the interior photo's, it's not that big and you get there via the lift (elevator for the Americans ;) ) on the left in the picture (which is pretty normal in Japan)

there weren't that many people, about 8 I think ... but apart from me and another guy those were all girls in their twenties I guess ...
    I like the idea that Miichan has girls as fans somehow ...

I purchased the booklet with a selection of the pics for 2000¥
    IMG_2474.jpg
    My sister (who I dragged along, my apologies to her for that) said: ... "I have exactly that denim jacket" ... to which I replied: "well, Miichan is know for her horrible fashion sense" ... cause that's the kind of brother I am :D

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan will appear on UTAGE with Yukirin and Naachan

Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 17.02.36.png

Looks like they gave her a bass guitar this time :) (or is that Yukirin on the left?) .....

why does Miichan always end up in the bass section? :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    ^^I'd say it's Miichan too

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Screen grab from the live stream

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 6.25.19 AM.png

And if you don't recognize her, you should recognize her name.

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 6.33.26 AM.png

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1