1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takase Mana (Manafi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

This might seem like a silly reason but as a fan of musicals myself, I get excited when Manafi shows up on the radar because we have that in common (as well as being able to speak English)

Her showrooms are great and so are her blogs. Does anyone know if she's a regular on a radio show or something like that? If not, I think it could be a good fit if she gets jobs along those lines

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I would like to see more of Manafi and get to know her better but I think a lot of the blame for Manafi's lack of attention rests on Manafi herself rather than management. Management can give opportunities but she still has to rise to take advantage of those opportunities. For example, when she had her Snack Mao segment, she made the segment all about Kasuga rather than herself. There are many opportunities like that where she drops the ball.
    And some times she has to make her own opportunities. Take Manamo for example, she was mostly a background member until she really started pushing her ero-burikko character. Konoka is another one who has pushed herself mostly by taking initiative herself. She went from background member to 1st-round HS sellout without any real push from management. Mao is another one. She doesn't sell out handshake lanes because variety-only type characters don't sell well in handshake as a rule but she really put herself on the map with Snack Mao.

While some help from management wouldn't be a bad thing, Manafi really needs to take some initiative herself too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    I wouldn't say a lot of blame is hers, she trained how to smile since fans said her smile is uncanny, and now I think she's cuter, her smile and all. She worked hard

I don't follow her closely but I found her sharp, since she solved riddles in GanaOshi and HinaAi.
    She started the whole "Wakabayashi favoring Otake Kosakana" trope (technically Wakabayashi did, Manafi just pointed it out, scripted or not)
    I found that she notices things other members don't, like being the sole Kasuga person. (and she scored a point against Koyabu in PK lol)

Despite all that, yeah Manafi appears to be lagging behind, but that's because other members are monsters! Either in being a performer, looks, variety, or having a character to call their own. Maybe "monsters" is exaggeration but I feel that way about Miipan, Kyon, Katoshi, Memi, 2ki in general, Kumiten, Meimei, Otake, Kage, Sarina, and Mao(lol). That's about everyone and my post's about to become more for Hinatazaka general thread.
    Manafi is the underdog of the underdog group in idol mainstream. She's mainstream underdog²

Tldr; Manafi's getting cuter so everyone want to see more of her (me included)

4. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

From Manamo's blog
    "I went out with Manafi-san! It was a long awaited wish
    I had plans during the day so we could only got for a short while in the evening but it was a lot of fun.

I already started to have fun from the moment we met, and I was full of happiness until we separated. If I had a tail, it would have been wagging the whole time I was with you.

When we went home, you cutely said 'It's always like this, but it was still really fun!' It was too cute that I wanted to keep it to myself as a secret. But I thought this is something that Manafi-san's fans would like to hear, so I ended up saying it. It was a difficult decision lol

Manafi-san is a person who conveys her emotions verbally. I am always absentminded and I overlook a lot of things, so I am very grateful when I am told in words.

You told me 'I can't invite you, so please invite me again,' so I will definitely invite you again. I will invite you until I start to think 'maybe I'm being too persistent,' so please be prepared!"

They also went to purikura (click to enlarge)

Capture.jpg Capture1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So Takase Mana appears in Nogizaka46's "Romendensha no Machi" MV?

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i was just about to ask that? i guess she's one of the extra? 'cus its definitely not the 4th girl with the Nogi members

7. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Nop. Takase Mana is the name of the 4th girl with Nogi members.

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    To clarify that the Takase Mana on the MV is NOT the Hinatazaka Takase Mana:

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Manafi has written a blog post after Memi's graduation ceremony. Some great two-shots from various times and moving words about their relationship, and what they do together.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

It's great to see Manafi and Manamo go out together. I even fancy I've seen Manafi being a bit more proactive and confident on HinaAi now that Memi isn't there. They were each other's comfort zone, I think. Sometimes you have to go beyond your comfort zone.

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manafi blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

IMG_08012020_094545_(600_x_750_píxel).jpg
    "Nogizaka46 Shiraishi Mai-san announced her graduation. I read about it on the net this morning, and the moment I saw it, I was thoroughly surprised. She's a presence that I've always hugely respected even before becoming an idol."

"Both as a person and as an idol, she's downright beautiful and cute, she's a person that everyone yearns for. When you speak of the 'Sakamichi groups', the first person to come to mind would be Shiraishi-san, the face of the group that everyone knows about."

"(So with her graduation), feelings of loneliness would be there. Though I haven't had much interactions with you, but since the Hiragana Keyaki era you'd mention us in your blogs and such, and you'd come to see our live shows, truly we are very grateful for all those!"

"For me, to be able to share the same air as someone so nigh-perfect is already something to be proud of. A graduation doesn't end with a lonesome parting, but there's also a start of a new path that goes into the future. May you have a future full of happiness ahead of you!"

"Shiraishi-san is a person I'll forever dream of to be. I would be happy if, in the future, there could be a chance for me to greet you again!"

Source: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1214599017142747136?s=20

• Like Like x 6
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She looks absolutely lovely in that picture. I'm really hoping we see more of her - and Sarina - this year, I feel like they often get overlooked on HinaAi because they're both so quiet and 2nd gen are so rambunctious. Not that I'd change them for a second.

• Like Like x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Manafi recent blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

She writes about the 4th single formation

EOQG4FuU0AEhIDY.jpeg

"I received the same position as usual, third row, the third from the end. Though I expected every time, and you might think, "Can you come up with something else?", but the truth is that, I do feel disappointed."

"Though I do want to write a positive-sounding bog, I always ended up writing this kind of blog instead - I'm very sorry! I don't think there are that many members who write long posts on this kind of stuff, but I'd be happy if you could spare the time to read it."

"I think, after a position announcement, there are bound to be feelings of regrets and disappointments hanging in the air within Hinatazaka, and I'm not saying that I know how the others feel about this, but until I could move up from where I stand, I'll continue to say this:"

"I think there's always a meaning to where someone is positioned in. The third row is a place where you get to see everything - both the goods and the bads, and so you get to take in everything to learn. So I'll learn, and work hard from here, for this single too."

"Everyone has been so kind, whether through our handshake events or fan letters, telling me things like, "Doesn't matter where you stand, you'll shine anyway!", or, "No need to rush, I'll support you always!". Those kind words sent energy over to me."

"It's true that Hinatazaka is a group where it doesn't matter where you're placed in, there are still good things in store for you. But I'm not any different from everyone else, from the bottom of my heart, I feel disappointed, I want to be even more proactive!"

"It's because of you, that I have a place in Hinatazaka46. For how many years has it been!!! I want to feel proud as a 1st gen member! I want to finally be able to show an 'I'm glad!' expression to my family, to everyone else, be it for formation, for work, anything!"

"Ever since I became an idol, I haven't cried much when there are people around. Because I want you to keep those hopes and dreams in becoming an idol. Because I, too, love being an idol - that's why I don't want to show that kind of me in front of you."

"Hinatazaka is such a warm-hearted group that if you cry, there's always someone who would get worried for you, who would then come up to you out of worries. It'd get the attention on me, and I don't want to be sympathized by the others."

"Crying won't change anything. I'd like to think before I start letting the emotions overcome me. "Why don't you just cry about it?" they would tell me, but it's not because I'm not feeling it. Even though I do have self-control, sometimes the tears just flow out."

"Even so, in the end I want to keep smiling in front of everyone. It's said that compared to back then, I laugh and smile more often now, and my smiles have gotten better. From now on, I hope I can share a lot of how I feel better with you!"

Source: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1217125488000294912?s=20

Manafi's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/32295?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 5
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 11
  14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's such a sweetheart. :)

15. Cost