1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I am not talking about Hinatazaka the group. I know very well that the girls are grateful to the Hiragana Keyaki time and that Hinata and Keyaki support each other. I'm talking about the fans. I do not want yet another fanwar between Hinata and Keyaki fans.

But I feel like people are missing my point. This isn't about undermining Hinatazaka or the impact Hiragana Keyaki had on Keyaki or me hating on Hinatazaka (I like them). It's simply that Hiragana Keyaki doesn't exist anymore. Hinatazaka is the third (fourth?) Sakamichi group now. There is no need for them to actively participate in Keyaki's Tokyo Dome concert when they're no longer a part of Keyaki. I feel like it's detrimental for their own progress and it just doesn't really make any sense to me. Hinata and Keyaki will always have a connection, yes, but they're no longer together. Their paths are separate now.

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i don't even know why the topic of hinata joining the perfomance was brought up in the first place. they are a different group now and they will have to achieve tokyo dome on their own
    as for the main topic: i'm really happy for keyaki, this is a big step for them. i get the fan concerns about the transition from budokan to tokyo dome but remember that keyaki was supposed to perform in budokan at the beginning of 2018 and this year's budokan performance was symbolic. i also wonder if they will fill it up but only time will tell, the thing that keeps me more intrigued right now is the delay of the 9th single

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @risanen I mentioned that Hinatazaka would be invited but as a possibility and not a fact. Was on my reply post about if Keyakizaka46 have the potential to fill the Tokyo Dome.

@miwa In every HS and event I'm able to assist, I like to talk and know many "Hinatazaka pure fans". And all of them I talked until now, told me they know and love about the group is because their story, because Keyakizaka, TV, etcetera and I didn't found any of them who "dislikes Keyakizaka". Probably there are some, probably, but nobody who call herself as fan, can deny Hinatazaka story, origins and the the big influence Keyakizaka have in the whole group and members are happy to affirm and accept.

-------------------------------

I think is time to just focus the conversation in Keyakizaka and their big step. We can talk about Hinatazaka and their fans in the respective thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Just a reminder on the new Stage48 rules as Keyaki Republic 2018 is out now:

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I may have missed some post here, but I think no one ever brought up the subject of ROK18 no matter the amount of stuff already circulating (great stuff as expected btw :omfg:)... on the other hand, I'm already dying waiting for my copies to arrive..... around september if it goes like usual :glare:

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    AEON Web story new chapter is out... and I'm aware they aren't writing a fanfiction but..... well, they are giving my ship a lot of love for sure. So good!
    (and I have the feeling by this point Pon's crush on Risa reached new unsuspected horizons)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  7. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

These AEON card commercials are my favourite fanfiction series :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Pon's the healing for Risa's broken heart (First Manaka then Neru)[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  10. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Techi injured her right elbow and will be absent from National Tour 2019. For her recovery, she will avoid participating in activities related to dancing Some really sad and bad news :(

In another not related topic (?)

You can vote for Kuroi Hitsuji (Keyakizaka46) or Kyun (Hinatazaka46) to win the "Vest Video of the Year" award in MTV Japan You only need to put in your email, then pick which work do you want to vote for!

Link: https://req.qubo.jp/vmaj_2019/form/vote

11. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh my God, that's really sad. Even though they finally can perform in Tokyo Dome :cry2:

I hope her a total recovery.

Also, voted Kuroi Hitsuji. Thanks for the information :)

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regards to Tokyo Dome, what can they come up with when Budokan kept what they started at Makuhari Messe on Zenkoku tour 2017. This time, Tokyo Dome is gigantic. Exciting times ahead I would say.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So Techi has flaked out of Tokyo Dome, is anyone actually surprised. Let Hinatazaka substitute for Keyakizaka like they did in Budokan.

• Dislike Dislike x 19
    • Winner Winner x 5
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Absent from Summer tour but almost every one think she'll be at Tokyo Dome... because that is the way mngmnt always planned things when it comes to Techi.
    I can't wait for the day people will finally stop mentioning Hinata every time since people around here asked so strongly for the separation of the groups.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I wish she'd just graduate. I think it's really about time.

She's becoming an albatross around Keyaki's neck at this point. She can't/doesn't want to do her job and she's spent more time on hiatus/"injured"/swanning around doing her own thing than actually working within Keyaki. The other girls in the group have had to cover for her, almost from the start. They missed out on Budokan because of her, they may miss out on Tokyo Dome because of her AGAIN. Yuipon and Mon have performed her centre positions live more than she has. Harada Aoi took a year off for studies and she's STILL appeared on more total episodes of KeyaKake than Techi because god forbid Techi actually take part in the activities that are a PART of the job she took on when she JOINED the group and work as hard as everybody else in the group does. And her dancing is . . . Her performance of Kaze Ni Fukaretemo a couple of weeks ago was just awkward - everyone was competent, happy, giving it 100%, she looked bored and stiff - like she didn't want to be there. I've seen more competent dancing from Iguchi Mao.

And if you can't dance, can't do variety, can't do promotional work for the group and can't be counted upon for doing live performances. . . why are you in the group at all?

And it's not her fault. Management did this, and continue to do it by push, push, pushing their favourite. Regardless of whether she's capable of doing the job or not. And irrespective of what a lousy idea having one fixed centre was.

• Disagree x 14
    • Agree x 8
    • Winner x 7
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Sorry to disappoint you but the girls still have capable members to take the stage. Even now with the 2nd Gen, they are far more capable

Here we go once again with people like you critisizing her. Your post shows you have no idea what is wrong with her. Normally, when idols are like the way you describe her, guess what happens to them? Yeah, they get shunned. But ever wondered why Hirate is still around and still loved by fans? Ever wondered why she is more in magazines now than in performances? Of course I will tell you why and this will be a reminder to those who have forgotten too. SHE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SACROILIAC JOINT INSTABILITY. In case you don't know, any one suffering from this condition feels intense pain with too much motion and with Keyaki's dances, you should know why it's a problem. And guess the best way to manage this condition - BY RESTING.
    So while we were busy critisizing her everyday, she was suffering from this and was only diagnosed last year. Even though she had to rest, she still joined in some activities as well as the concert and you could see how limited her movements were. You mentioned her being stiff, right? Well, this is the reason. This girl is doing what she can with the group, knowing she is in such condition yet still we never appreciate it. Anyone with such condition would have graduated. An example is Shuuka from e-girls. She quit because of a vertebrae condition. But here we still have her. I won't be surprised if she even graduates (I was expecting that after hearing the news). Yeah, she is moody and all but are we to base our reasons on that only, when there is a clear reason why? Will Hirate willfully decide not to participate in TOKYO DOME when she wholeheartedly participated in Keyaki Republic? Have some pity for the girl!
    Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Like x 10
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
  17. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Yeah, other - i mean, outsiders like someone above can jump up to things they want, that Hirate doesnt want to do her jobs properly and no longer contribute anything to this group, like they want to earse this girl out of the group asap and put down all thing she's ever done to Keyaki. Well, at least the members said all the times that she is indeed the one who thinks about this group most, show their respects to her and as Neru said in her farewell, she hope that there are times Hirate think to herself first.

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    There is nothing I love more than seeing people who rarely comment in this thread or in anything Keyakizaka related suddenly pop up when something happens with Techi. Really. Be more predictable please. At this point might as well make a Techi discourse thread so that these people who love to talk about her but don't even care about Keyaki might have a place to vent and leave us Keyaki fans alone.

I don't understand how you can see her be in a wheelchair after their Osaka concert, reports of her looking in pain while performing, seeing her still with those bandages after almost a year and somehow find a way to blame it on her. No empathy whatsoever. She's clearly sick and personally I think it's time for her to graduate, but that's not the point. I understand that idols are supposed to always show a happy face but when someone is clearly physically unwell surely we can sympathize with them?

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

is it just me or never before seen ppl on this thread suddenly appearing when bad things happening on Keyaki. why not come when something positive happening and celebrate with us instead, than adding salt on our wound.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

This is my personal opinion. If I watch them perform at the Tokyo Dome, I want them to be in their best condition and with very thorough preparation. Very rush decision from the management and also reckless timing while publishing the information. Or maybe they do make this Tokyo Dome concert as a media to increase the general public interest towards the group, in order to increase the sales for the next single. In my opinion, it's better to postpone the Tokyo Dome performance until one or two months afterward, so they can prepare their best.

This year, they have gone through an extraordinary journey from Osaka Hall -> Budoukan -> Republic -> Rock in Japan -> Arena Tour -> Tokyo Dome, which is getting bigger and bigger in 6 months period and without release any new single / album. But for the Tokyo Dome, it's so special that possibly we won't get another chance to perform there again in the next 1-2 years.
    Overall this is truly a splendid year for them even though there are one or two problems along the way, but this is a big leap. We still cannot say if this is their peak or not while they still have many unopened trump cards like the full-blooming of 2nd gen and 9th Single / Album. Kuroi Hitsuji probably still one of the strongest candidates to win the Japanese Record Awards this year, I hope so.

For Hirate, I hope for her fast recovery, the important thing is that she can perform at the Tokyo Dome, no problem if she does not show up as a full center in each song.

Nogizaka received the information that they would be performing at Tokyo Dome 4 months before (July - November 2017). In that interval, if they appear on music shows, live and other shows they can say that it's their achievements and dreams, and got a lot of praise and supports from everyone, which is a good way to promote it. You can imagine what kind of hype and preparation from all members and staff during 4 months period, which finally can present a wonderful and satisfying performance for all of their fans. I hope the same outcome could happen in Keyaki too, I believe everyone will do their best to make this successful.

• Like Like x 1