[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    More kenkyuusei and fewer eitos? I agree.

(Except Onishi and Gyoten, but cf the old costumes. And maybe Hama, but she's felt a bit forced lately.)

3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    One of eito regular is graduating, who is her under?
    More kks...kind of agree but who. I think only the asbestos and if stretching it out a bit maybe Yuzuka ready for it. Certain Honma? Yuiri replaced her in pajadora afternoon stage some days ago, lol

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Hommai.

Asbestos promotion when?

On second thought maybe more eitos is the way to go. Or kenkyuusei from other teams.

5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article from thetv.jp about Yukirin, Naachan and Miichan appearing on today's UTAGE TV special:
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/202086/

The article has a number of group and solo shots of the trio such as these:

utage.jpg utage1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I pulled the interview through google translate
    Minegishi: “UTAGE!” Tries new things every time, so before it begins, the air in the dressing room gets heavier (laughs) and I'm nervous. At the end of the recording, I can feel the result of the day in the dressing room atmosphere, but today there were many people who had a radiant face, so it was a good recording that cleared each issue firmly I think it's kana!

――Mr. Minegishi was covered in the “Silent Majority” of Keyakizaka 46, how was it?

Minegishi: Although I was a junior, I've been watching it since my debut and I enjoyed dancing differently from AKB. AKB is more fun than a crisp dance!

Ka & Okada: What? no, no!

Minegishi: That? (Lol). Anyway, the charm of this program that can be enjoyed beyond generations is packed, so I'm happy if you can watch it.

――How was Okada-san for the first time?

Okada: Looking at the challenges of various seniors, it's cool! I was most impressed by what I thought. I thought it would be great if I could take on challenges like you and grow up, so if I get a chance ... No, I will do my best!

--Do you have anything you want to challenge? The staff are also next door, so let's sell them (laughs).

Okada: I want to do anything! I can't play a musical instrument, and I want to try voice percussion ... I will do my best if it is told!

Staff on the spot: Minegishi-san also did not have voice percussion from the beginning.

Minegishi: There is nothing I was told to do because I can do it (laughs). Naa-chan (Okada) can do anything. Because it ’s serious and hard work.

Kashiwagi: It looks like it's finished perfectly.

Okada: No, no, no ...

――I'm looking forward to the future. Kashiwagi-san had a wonderful collaboration with CHEMISTRY's Dokuni Yoshikuni and Kis-My-Ft2's Takashi Nikaido, how was it?

Kashiwagi: This time I mainly danced, but I'm not very good at it ... I practiced sweating for about an hour before going to bed at home. You are driven every time. However, I didn't fail this time, so I think it's going to be good.

――You have collaborated in various ways on “UTAGE!”, But do you have any people who want to sing together in the future?

Minegishi: Fumio Umezawa does not come recently, but! Mr. Kiyoshi Maekawa, too, would be happy if you could do something with your seniors. Today, I was duet with Tetsuya Takeda, and I was impressed. But Yukirin (Yuki) may look better in a sober collaboration.

Kashiwagi: I love kayo songs, so be sure!

Minegishi: I want to do Boypa again. I want to have a confrontation!

――I'm looking forward to the future! By the way, this three-way combination is unusual. What kind of relationship do you usually have?

Okada: For me, they are great seniors, but they always have a gentle feeling of security together. It was my first appearance today, and I was wondering what to do at first.

Minegishi: I've been watching Nah-chan for a long time before becoming a central member of AKB. It is a relationship to come to. I'm glad that Naa-chan sold her favor among newcomers (laughs).

Since I have a very high potential as an idol, I was able to show my face in places other than AKB fans like "UTAGE!" I want you to change. It is a presence that can give the group a new wind.
    --Senior / junior love is conveyed ... (crying). What is your impression of Okada-san for Kashiwagi-san?

Kashiwagi: Since I am a serious child, I don't think I can leave anything with peace of mind. Today I was acting as a center between idol seniors Hiroko Shimabukuro and Ai Takahashi, so I thought I would be nervous, but the performance was imposing. Try various things, wow! I think I want to see chan who is Tempa (laughs).

-No way de S remarks (laughs).

Kashiwagi: Because you are a child who does everything, you expect it.
    ――It's the recommendation of seniors who understand Okada-san's ace. Now, the story changes, but I would like you to tell me if you have anything you want to do in the summer of Rewar first, as well as the challenge of “UTAGE!”.

Minegishi: I want to try diving! If you say "I don't have a hobby", I can recommend diving from various people. The world seems to change. I myself do n’t like the sun or the ocean, but ... (laughs) Ryowa's first summer and I want to try something new. I think it will be a healthy life.

Okada: I want to do something summery too. I want to do a barbecue! I have never had a barbecue. I hope I can be an AKB member.

Kashiwagi: I want to do it as a member! I ... golf.

Minegishi & Okada: Adult hobby ~!

Kashiwagi: That's not true (laughs). I have never been on the course. It's a hot summer, so I want to get up early in the morning and go for a cool time. I want to make a course debut!

for sure the diving remark was inspired by Yuko, Mae and Sayaka going diving quite often together recently...
    (but I secretly hope to see Miichan go diving with Shiichan of course ;) )

(I might have missed a snippet ... sorry about that)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not bad for backup singers. And who are those people in the orange pants?

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 6.41.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 6.44.56 AM.png

10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Must be the cleaning staff arriving early :)

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

They are beautiful for a cleanung staff :v

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

In my country we call it butano color for the butane gas cylinder.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yukirin appeared on J-WAVE “INNOVATION WORLD” on Friday, and gave a long interview as part of the promotion for the Inofes. Since it is mostly about her and her history with AKB48, I put the story in her thread.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/kashiwagi-yuki-yukirin.198/page-714#post-1621337

14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    btw ... thinking about it .... they look like oompa-loompas :D ..... so the guy in the top hat must be Willy Wonka
    Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 6.41.35 AM.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, it seems they are going international via the internet after all ...... unless it's the kind of change when they announced you could register as foreigner in the Group Ticket Center ... because that was kinda useless :)
    But this will be more useful I think ... hope ... maybe :)
    no content yet ... but registering went quite smoothly

(but ... I should of course have used my group id :), ah well )

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just made an account, and the message after I finished to register and logged in said this:

"Coming Soon

48CIRCLE content will be released and made available soon.
    The latest information, concert reports, exclusive member interviews and more from the global 48 groups' will be uploaded in multiple languages.
    We will send you an e-mail when the page goes live, so please stay tuned!"

That's great! So we will get news, reports and interviews in english? I really hope this goes well and a lot of content is posted. This is exciting :XD:

Btw the home page looks pretty [hehe]

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ah, this is where their internet and worldwide (world of Asia ?) is going.
    Well, If there's no better access to the ticket center or LOD services with it, it's no big use.

Let's see

No mention of AKB48 sister groups in Japan, but CGM48 is. :confused:

19. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I hope the Japanese sister groups are also included. I wonder if this'll just be a news site for the worldwide fanbase or if they will offer some more stuff (maybe later down the road).

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Did someone say... WRDBINGO!

028.jpg

• Like Like x 1