1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Depends on members and how they want fans to reply to the mail. Some prefer tags in 755, and some prefer IG DM. You have to ask the fans for each member if you want to know.

2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    190811 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-08-11)
    zxdrmcycp7pf.jpg
    https://48idol.net/video/15359

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Oricon PB chart this week. Moeka's landed on 2nd place.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    You guys feel free to post that, I don't mind but don't feel like it.

The PB sales are... disappointing imo. The true gauge should be the next PB when the olympics are over and she's 18.

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I agree. Honestly I think the promo for the photobook wasn't really good, they announced it really long before, the attention that it got already died a lot by the time it got released. I follow the photobook's Twitter account but it was never updated, I can't help but compare with 46 groups where the promo they do on Twitter is just huge... it has off-shots, selfies, previews and videos everyday. None of this in Moeka's case sadly :/ I guess it was the same for other 48 girls. They could gain a lot by doing more promo online tbh

Besides other than the promo, there is the fact that Moeka is still so new. in the end I think it's only her fans who bought it, so it ends up with this number 6000+, which is actually not too much lower than how 48 members sell with photobooks (for reference Naachan and Juri sold around 7000 for their first week, Renacchi sold 9000 in the first week and ended up with around 12-14,000 or so, her book was very well made) so I feel that Moeka did fine if we take all in consideration.

If she ever makes another one in a few years and with higher budget and better promo as well, it will be interesting to see the difference in sales.

• Like Like x 1
  6. イーディー

イーディー Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree that the promo was lacking, if I wasn’t already her fan I don’t think I’d have known about it. I received the photobook the other day and I actually really like it and judging from her SNS Moeka liked shooting it as well which makes it better for me

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Photos of Moeka from Team K's concert of AKB's national tour:

ECLhTYkVUAAaTkC.jpeg ECLhTYvVUAAi7Ck.jpeg ECLiiBRUYAEnZDz.jpeg

You can find the full setlist here. Moeka was center for a unit with Naminori Kakigori, and for Iiwake Maybe. I love these 2 songs so I'm glad! Looking forward to see it when the concert is released! <3

After the concert ended, Moeka wrote on Twitter "I'm sorry." I tried to see why, but I'm confused and the other fans seem to be wondering too, I think most replies said that it might be about the live and that maybe she wasn't satisfied with how she did? Maybe she sent a mobame to explain... I wonder. Other members (Komiharu, Ami, Manami, Ayamin...) replied with encouraging tweets and photos of them together with Moeka, aww.

I hope she's not feeling down and just keep trying her best... Judging by the #SuchiMail tag, she worked hard on lessons in the past weeks so it's sad if she end up feeling like she wasn't good enough and say sorry to fans. I hope she gets the motivation she needs after seeing the replies. <3

If anyone knows more about why she wrote this, please share with us!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Where can i found the discussion? Trying to search on Twitter but didn't found.

9. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

I heard maybe its because of body-shaming message she got? they said she's too fat to become center.

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man, you've got to be a whole new level of asshole to body-shame a 17 year old girl.

11. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    My thoughts exactly. There are legit reasons to shit on her but shitting on her weight, with screencaps purposefully chosen, while wearing a performance outfit not the most flattering one, is just low.

12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Nothing new with antis then

13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    From what I gathered, she stumbled pretty bad in the actual concert. Wrong dance move, wrong position, dead-air during MC, etc.

I don't really blame her --- in all of the performing members she have the least experience and the most pressure (at least she must have wanted to show her antis that she can carry herself). But, just bring her back to the stage already!

• Like Like x 1
  14. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Anti's being Anti's, classic.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@innosu Oh so that's what happened, I only read about mistakes but I wasn't sure. Yes I don't blame her totally either, we often forget her theater debut was only a bit more than one year ago (and she didn't do too much of it) and she has been put in the spotlight very fast because of her popularity, and it must be a lot of pressure and not enough time to practice. I can think of other girls in the past who got pushed and went through this. It will take some time but I believe she can get better. I mean she's already better than last year, especially for those of you who saw Nemousu Tv training camp, she was struggling there and tried hard to learn dancing. it takes time but she will improve (and tbh it's something that I'm interested to see and one reason why I enjoy following her). The fact that she says sorry about it, it shows she's aware and for the next times she will try to avoid this.

Btw it's also possible it's about the hate for her weight as I saw some of it. It must be difficult for her right now with all eyes on her and the fact that she's not perfect - which I think is something management likes, I feel like they are making it like a storyline for her? We could have a documentary on this showing her struggles and then improvement, who knows. It would be very interesting if they did that actually. but yes I just hope that she takes it all as a motivation to get better because that's the best thing she could do right now. I also hope that she will eventually perform in theater more when she can, since I do think it's the best place for her to improve dancing.

It was cute seeing other Team K members showing her support and I'm glad she has people around her to cheer her up or give her advices (like Naachan did, as we've read in Moeka's mobame). The fans replies are all very nice too. I hope she knows that there are lots of people supporting her. <3

@LxC280 The hashtag is #すちめーる on Twitter, all tweets are in japanese there and fans discuss about what Moeka sends in her mobame, so you can kinda get an idea of what she says. This is where I saw that recently she was mostly doing lessons it seems.

16. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    My bad, i'm using katakana on 'mail' word :fp:

17. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Gotta be the understatement of the year lol. She hasn't been on any stages since she was promoted back in Dec 2018. Which is a weird move, IMO. And this concert showed that she needed that kind of experience.

[It didn't help either that K is crazy --- the schedule and speed at which other K members learn new songs are simply crazy]

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There is a short report video of Team K's concert! You can see Moeka at the beginning and at the end :chuffed:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Today, Yukirin posted on Twitter a photo with Moeka, Yukirin said that she bought Moeka's photobook! She's truly the best senior :cute: Moeka signed the book and did a quick drawing of Yukirin, and it looks... :lol::lol::lol: Yukirin posted a close-up of it and laughed about it LOL the replies joke about the long legs XD

ECPyChWUwAACxf2.jpeg ECPyChVVUAAZQQL.jpeg

Btw Yukirin called Moeka as Yahagi Suchi-chan, so cute :blush:

Today was also Mirai Monster, here are some screenshots of Moeka. She looks so cute! They tried the trendy filter that shows your face as old LOL you can see the video here. Moeka is really cute <3 (btw Yuihan did it too, she's so cute too ^^/)

ECOMj_3UYAAQFZw.jpeg ECOLwzGUwAIeWoZ.jpeg ECOLxIIU0AEi76I.jpeg

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I just hope she can endure this pressure... :( I mean she's 18 and the mental power, mind and body in this age.... You must be tough to endure it. My fear is, she ends like Owada Nana and leave to early.:cold:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

These are all problems pointed out all along with Moeka.

Moeka has good points like her cute face, well developed figure and very good singing voice. And she has some bad points like clunky dancing, poor expressions and bad MC parts.

Those bad parts are common to a lot of new members and that is what the theater stage is for, to perform over and over again, to learn from your seniors and see what works for them and what isn't working for you, it's an incremental process. But instead she's been lightspeed pushed beyond any AKB member that I can remember, even Paruru didn't get a push like this. It's not particularly doing Moeka any favours, instead it risks exposing her flaws too much and ruining her confidence. She should have done way more theater performances and progressed from the backline to the front as her skills increase but AKS just want to try and squeeze as much money out of her as soon as possible rather than plan for the future. This risks Moeka flaming out rather than being a long term investment.

And I don't buy that she's too busy with school or whatnot, Muto Tomu somehow has time to turn up to two thirds of Team K's theater performances even while doing a masters degree in university and weather forecaster exams.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1