1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Nighthawk141 at least they graduated rather than fired at the same time

Also can someone made a thread for ssk? I can't handle ssk thread anymore :^^;:

2. armondillo

armondillo Kenkyuusei

Members without pending graduation as of 18/8/19
    Gen1 : Frieska, Beby, Gaby
    Gen2 : Rona, Nadila
    Gen3 : Desy, Shani, Anin, Feni, Aurel, Gracia, Sisca
    Gen4 : Cindy, Lisa, Fidly, Jinan, Melati, Celine
    Gen5 : Aya, Pucchi Diani, Eve, Julie, Aby
    Gen6 : Ariel, Amel, Tasya, Gita, Indy, Nanda, Shalza
    Gen7 : Christy, Eli, Muthe, Chika, Lala, Briel, Aiko, Yori, Zee, Dey, Febi, Bri, Olla, Freya, Jessi, Jesslyn, Rifa, Vivi
    Gen8 : All (18 people)
    Total: 67 people

Credits: @TeamGesrekF4 on Twitter

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Of all the reason only Stefi having a good news behind it :^^;:
    Actually from fans' tweet I read that Team T is in a bad state now (aside from the mass graduation) even Ayana as Captain can't handle it?

4. rmn89

rmn89 Member

am i the only one feels so awkward looking at melody standing there while the members announce their reasons of graduating. lol.

but i guess this is inevitable. they dont even have as much as singles anymore. as for Kyla, i feel bad for the girl, her lil sis Zara got all of this exposures and amazing movie gigs, and shes just ... there, in the least established team. hope she will do good outside of JKT48.

i feel like this mass graduation is a good thing so they can actually start fresh. get rid of the girls who dont wanna be there anymore so they can start the new jkt48 totally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I've always felt sisters/brothers in the same entertainment sphere, same genre, similar style, and even in same group is a risky thing, because it will be subject to comparison. Especially in an idol group with hirearchy system like jkt. And being idols and artiste in jakarta is different, so with her coming from a jkt entertainment industry family, idols maybe too much of a culture shock for her.

Anyway, I hope whatever budget JOT is saving will be enough for making more than 3 mvs for next year.

Does anyone know how many lineups JoT will announce in the next ssk?? I wish there will be at least senbatsu, undergirls, and future girls, so it will be 48 girls in total and 3 mvs. It will be good for the morale of the girls (and us fans)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Welp that's true. But I hope frieska doesn't announce anything soon :(

7. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so if I understand the 6 girls can't participate in the ssk but sinka yona ayana Zara can participate...

ok JOT I think this mass graduation is good way to dissmiss some members.... we see you

8. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

what about viny? what makes them can and the rest can't?

and anyway, that's too many already leaving members in a ssk single (provided they won the spot). I would like to see members who would actually make it at least until the next ssk period.

9. armondillo

armondillo Kenkyuusei

In my opinion, there is some good in this mass graduation. It can be said that next year is a year of reformation for JKT48. Now with Mr Hiroshi Yuasa as a special advisor, he can help JKT48 climb even higher. Over the last few years we've been saying JKT needs a revival in the eyes of the public. This is their chance. The new members are not burdened by the older members who have a legacy. Some new members may have felt that no matter what they do, they can't shine because the older members have too much power. But we're seeing that change with the likes of Eli and Zee who have immensely strong fanbases. Now is their chance (gen 6 and above) to prove they can step up. For the older members that choose to stay, many have not yet hit the heights their peers have (SSK, single appearances, etc). Now they can be a role model and find their own success that they couldn't find in the past. We as fans must always support JKT48. We know that the group must change in order to evolve. Next year we have to work hard as fans. For now, we should treasure every moment we have with our oshis who are graduating soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  11. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    No, I think all the member who have announced their graduation won't be participating in ssk this year. Although I don't think they'll have the same graduation date. Stefi definitely will be graduated by September, Kyla won't be in the group till the end of the year, Michelle will still be in the group until next year (her last show will probably in the first quarter of 2020). For Vienny, Ayana, Sinka, Yona, Tacil, Rachel, and Angel I guess they'll hold on until the end of the year or at least Circus part 4 I think and have their graduation concert in November.

Tbh I don't think JOT did this as a way to dismiss some member, if anything they try to hold the members a little bit longer to stay in the group. Beside, other than Zara I think all of them has reasonable reasons to graduate from the group. Majority of gen 1 and 2 are already on their 20s and finished college, considering the mild pressure for women in mid 20s to pursue relationship in Indonesia it's understandable for them to graduate right now while gen 3 are combination of starting to hit 20s and considering their higher education. Tacil with her family and time management problem, Rachel literally being in the back row since 2012. Kyla decided to graduate because JKT isn't really for her especially with many anti considering her attitude as bad for an idol (IMO the bullying that she receives after uploading Lala's old facebook post and some fans called her parents with inappropriate names is the thing that push her)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Any live streaming available?

13. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

so little JKT fancam at the asiafes. Although it's better than TSH, TTP, and SGO, I guess.

I wish the concert could've been longer.

14. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    So our 7th anniv concert was last week. I was trying to post some reports from S48 Discord but the raw phone screenshots from another user was too big.

15. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    not the 7th Anniv concert but the theater anniv event

16. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Today, Stefi is promoted to KIII before mutation out from JKT48, her status will/may/can be grad instead resign.
    Source: Fam48ina

It might be the first case when Trainee announced her grad/resign, she will get promoted before her due date. ._.

17. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Rifa has resigned this night.

Source: JKT48 Fans Club (verified) / Facebook, JKT48 Web

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Team J Mini Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

M00. Overture
    M01. JKT Sanjou
    M02. Ponytail to Shushu
    M03. Oogoe Diamond MC & Jikoshoukai
    M04. Majisuka Rock & Roll
    M05. Durian Shounen
    M06. Sobakasu no Kiss MC

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mario Brave

Mario Brave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiroma Miru
    JKT48 3rd Generation Anniversary "Lima Tahun bersama Generasi Tiga"

Date: 15th March 2019

List member
    Team J: Feni Fitriyanti, Michelle Christo Kusnadi, Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri,
    Team KIII: Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi, Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan, Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia
    Team T: Ayu Safira Oktaviani, Shani Indira Natio, Shania Gracia, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza
    Graduation: Amanda Dwi Arista, Chikita Ravenska Mamesah, Elaine Hartanto, Haruka Nakagawa, Martha Graciela, Nadhifa Salsabila, Sofia Meifaliani, Yansen Indiani

M00. Overture
    M01. Iiwake Maybe
    M02. Shishunki no Adrenaline
    M03. Wink wa Sankai

M04. Glass no I LOVE YOU (Feni Fitriyanti, SHANI INDIRA NATIO, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza, Ayu Safira Oktaviani)
    M05. Classmate (Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri, FRANSISCA SARASWATI PUSPA DEWI, Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia, Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan)
    M06. Candy (Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, MICHELLE CHRISTO KUSNADI, Shania Gracia)

M07. Kinou Yori Motto Suki
    M08. Teppen Tottande!
    M09. Suki Suki Skip!
    M10. Aozora no Soba ni Ite (Aurel on Guitar)

M11. / EN01. Hashire! Penguin (with Haruka Nakagawa)
    M12. / EN02. Tooku ni Ite mo (with Amanda Dwi Arista, Chikita Ravenska Mamesah, Elaine Hartanto, Haruka Nakagawa, Martha Graciela, Nadhifa Salsabila, Sofia Meifaliani, Yansen Indiani)
    M13. / EN03. Melon Juice

JKT48 Theater 4th Anniversary Event

08 September 2016
    by Team J

09 September 2016
    by Team KIII

List member
    Team KIII: Alicia Chanzia, Cindy Yuvia, Della Delila, Devi Kinal Putri, Dwi Putri Bonita, Fakhriyani Shafariyanti, Jennifer Hanna, Lidya Maulida Djuhandar, Nadila Cindi Wantari, Natalia, Priscillia Sari Dewi, Rina Chikano, Riskha Fairunissa, Saktia Oktapyani, Sinka Juliani, Viviyona Apriani

M00. Overture
    M01. 1!2!3!4! YOROSHIKU!
    M02. Aozora Kataomoi
    M03. Lucky Seven
    M04. Kyusen Kyotei
    M05. Eien Pressure

M06. Ame no Doubutsuen (CINDY YUVIA, Priscillia Sari Dewi, Fakhriyani Shafariyanti, Jennifer Hanna, Saktia Oktapyani, Della Delila, Dwi Putri Bonita, Riskha Fairunissa)
    M07. Itoshisa no defense (DEVI KINAL PUTRI, Viviyona Apriani, Ratu Vienny Fitrilya)
    M08. Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster (RONA ANGGREANI, Alicia Chanzia, Natalia)
    M09. Blue rose (SINKA JULIANI, Nadila Cindi Wantari, Lidya Maulida Djuhandar, Rina Chikano)

M10. Escape
    M11. Migi e Magare!
    M12. Don't look back

M13. / EN01. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
    M14. / EN02. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare

M15. / EN03. Arigatou

10 September 2016
    by Team T

List member
    Team T: Amanda Dwi Arista, Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, Ayu Safira Oktaviani, Feni Fitriyanti, Fransisca Saraswati Puspa Dewi, Haruka Nakagawa, Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan, Nadhifa Salsabila, Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia, Shani Indira Natio, Shania Gracia, Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza, Yansen Indiani
    Kenkyuusei: Christi, Made Devi Ranita Ningtara

M00. Overture
    M01. Iiwake Maybe
    M02. Seishun no Lap Time
    M03. Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to
    M04. Te wo Tsunaginagara

M05. 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi (SHANI INDIRA NATIO, Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan, Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia, Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, Stephanie Pricilla Indarto Putri)
    M06. Classmate (FRANSISCA SARASWATI PUSPA DEWI, Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia, Nadhifa Salsabila, Yansen Indiani)
    M07. Glass no I LOVE YOU (Shania Gracia, SHANI INDIRA NATIO, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza, Feni Fitriyanti)
    M08. Skirt, Hirari (MICHELLE CHRISTO KUSNADI, Shania Gracia, Haruka Nakagawa, Amanda Dwi Arista, Ayu Safira Oktaviani, Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi, Syahfira Angela Nurhaliza)

M09. Wink wa Sankai
    M10. Kinou Yori Motto Suki
    M11. Teppen Tottande!

M12. / EN01. Melon Juice
    M13. / EN02. Suki Suki Skip!
    M14. / EN03. Hashire! Penguin

M15. / EN04. Arigatou

JKT48 Theater 7th Anniversary Event

Date: 8th September 2019

M00. Overture
    M01. Shonichi (Team J)
    M02. Chime wa LOVE SONG (Team J)
    M03. Saishuu Bell ga Naru (Team T)
    M04. RUN RUN RUN (Team T)
    M05. Theater no Megami (Team KIII)
    M06. Tadaima Renaichuu (Team KIII)

M07. Kuroi Tenshi (SHANIA GRACIA, Cindy Hapsari Maharani Pujiantoro Putri, Viviyona Apriani)
    M08. Himawari (BEBY CAESAREA ANADILA, Nurhayati, Tan Zhi Hui Celine, Jinan Safa Safira)
    M09. Idol Nante Yobanaide (ADHISTY ZARA, Ayana Shahab, Sinka Juliani, Riska Amelia Putri)
    M10. Temodemo no Namida (Nabila Fitriana, Gabriella Margareth Warouw)
    M11. Wimbledon he Tsuretette (FENI FITRIYANTI, Shani Indira Natio, Michelle Christo Kusnadi)

M12. Adyth (Team KIII)
    M13. Kimi ni Autabi Koi wo Suru (Team KIII)
    M14. Kiss Shite Son Shichatta (Team J)
    M15. Koi no Keikou to Taisaku (Team J)
    M16. Virgin love (Team T)
    M17. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare (Team T)

M18. Hayaokuri Calendar (Team T)
    M19. Majisuka Rock'n'Roll (Team J)
    M20. Teacher Teacher (Team KIII)
    M21. Otona Ressha (Senbatsu)

M22. 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki (All Members)

DOCUMENTARY of JKT48 "Melody The Story: Dirimu Melody"

Price: Rp. 85.000

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Hirolisaa

Hirolisaa Kenkyuusei

[21-09-2019] - [22-09-2019] Asian Idol Music Fest in Pattaya, Thailand

FB_IMG_1569230703934.jpg
    Performing Members:
    AKB48:
    1. Shitao Miu (team 8) & (team A)
    2. Sato Nanami (team 8) & (team 4)
    3. Onishi Momoka (team 8) & (team 4)
    4. Yoshikawa Nanase (team 8) & (team B)
    5. Hattori Yuna (team 8) & (team B)
    6. Gyoten Yurina (team 8) & (team 4)

JKT48:
    1. Aninditha Rahma Cahyadi (team KIII) & (team T)
    2. Shani Indira Natio (team KIII)
    3. Shania Gracia (team KIII)
    4. Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy Purnamasari Gunawan (team KIII)
    5. Melati Putri Rehel Sesillia (team T)
    6. Nurhayati (team KIII)
    7. Kandlya Rafa Maulidita (team KIII)
    8. Nabila Fitriana (team T)

Perform day 1 [21-08-2019] :

Beach Stage [21-08-2019]

FB_IMG_1569230798440.jpg
    AKB48 team 8 & JKT48 setlist:
    M00.Overture
    M01. Iiwake Maybe
    M02. #sukinanda
    M03. Love trip
    M04. Ponytail to Chouchou with JKT48
    M05. Everyday Kachusha with JKT48
    M06. Hachinosu dance
    M07. Shishunki no Adrenaline
    M08. Seifuku no hane
    M09. Sukida sukida sukida
    M10. 47 no sutekina machi e

Perform day 2 [22-08-2019] :

Indoor Stage [22-08-2019]

IMG_20190923_162821.jpg
    JKT48 setlist:
    M00. Overture
    M01. Aitakatta
    M02. 365nichi no kami hikouki✈

Beach stage [22-08-2019]

FB_IMG_1569230741731.jpg
    JKT48 setlist:
    M00. Overture
    M01. Pareo wa Emerald
    M02. Manatsu no sounds good
    M03. Kibouteki Refrain
    M04. Oogoe Diamonds
    M05. Kimino koto ga sukidakara
    M06. Yuuhi wo miteiruka
    M07. Heavy Rotation
    M08. Koisuru Fortune cookies

FB_IMG_1569230607263.jpg

Source :
    -setlist: twitter @nongmeidayan005 & @antichi (ver.JP)
    -performing members: facebook Asian Idol Music Fest

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1