1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This might be the best 4th gen song until now. It doesn't seem as straightforward as the previous two, which for me is a good thing.

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    me too. Like this song very much. Calm and soothing.<3

3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G

if the video does not show watch the video here

Official preview of the single.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This is the first time Nogi release a preview teaser like this, right? It remind me of Kpop group release. :^^;: And Yoake is in 16:9 format. I think they will release Yoake MV in this format for BluRay.

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    iTunes pre-order (Japan only?) up online as well.

Also realized that two of the songs that will have MVs (Toshoshitsu no Kimi e and ~Do my best~ Ja Imi wa Nai) haven't been revealed yet.

And what about the Blu-ray bonus content? They haven't revealed that yet as well? It's two weeks until the single releases physically!!!

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, Renka under center, looking forward.
    I like the song already. Though I hope she'll be back to senbatsu next single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    ~Do my best~じゃ意味はない (~Do my best~ Ja Imi wa Nai)

図書室の君へ (Toshoshitsu no Kimi e)

• Like Like x 10
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Under MV reminds me of Keya MV, where I need to use Byakugan to find my Oshimen, Junna. [hehe] Thank God, Rena on 2nd row, so I can easily see her.:)
    +++
    4th gen MV is just dangerous! 6 seconds and Mayu's visual killed me. :inlove:
    And look at my girl here!
    IMG_20190822_103856.jpg
    Reichan, are you trying to make me fall in love with you even more?!! :inlove:

The 4th gen song isn't my taste. But the MV compensate for that. THESE GIRLS ARE FEAKING CUTE!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I’m still not on board with this single, but those are some cute MV.

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    [QUOTE="MasToppu, post:] The 4th gen song isn't my taste. But the MV compensate for that. THESE GIRLS ARE FEAKING CUTE!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:[/QUOTE]
    Yes, cuteness overload!<3:hehe:
    But the song is ok, will grow on me:D

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Under MV: my first thought is so much center focused, kinda remind me of Keya's PV. As much as I like Renka, I don't really like it this way. And that blue/purple robe (or whatever you call it) is so ugly. What are their stylist thinking of choosing that outfit? But overall I like the song, the dance is alright, and at least the girls are smiling. Btw, Riria looks good in her new hair

4th gen MV: Sayaka is so cute and pretty, she is growing on me. Not a fan of the song, but overall a cute and plesant MV.

13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    ok, first impression on the 2 new releases.

4th gen, its the first time i properly listen to the song, and i have to say i really like it. i think the 4th gen now have a style that define them.
    the MV is really cute, a cool concept with some nice details. it looks good and fits the song well. but, i can understand why Yan-chan doesn't want to wear her glasses in class, the glasses looks terrible. also, why do they always use glasses with no lenses (as in you can punch through the eye piece) for MV. i know that if you use lenses it will glare and reflect, but it will at least look more real.

Under, right, the good and the bad. the good, well the more i listen to the song, the more it made sense to me, so i guess that's a good thing.
    the bad thing is, the MV is very disappointing. i really don't like the look of this MV, it look and feels very very average. there's not a lot to say because there's not a lot in it, no details, nothing. and i don't like how they switch between Renka's group and Riria's group, its confusing and disorienting. especially now that Riria and Renka have very similar haircut, makes it even more confusing. yeah, overall, not impressed, which is a bummer, because i really want it to be good

14. SPTofumon

SPTofumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Twitter:
    SPTofumon
    Both songs that came out today are not really grabbing my attention as much as I want them to. From what I've heard so far, Yoake is the one song that I want to listen to again and again while the other songs are alright but I wouldn't actively seek out.

For the 4th Gen song, I feel like they're given the more cutesy songs rather than the more cool sounding songs from the 2nd and 3rd gens. While my bias towards cooler sounding songs does exist, I can enjoy cuter songs and I've really grown on the 4th gens. But, it sounds a bit generic. There's nothing in the music or the vocals that really stand out and it kinda leaves me sad that I can't enjoy it more. I really like the MV though, since everyone is super cute with the glasses.

And the Under song... I've been loving Under songs and found them significantly better than the main single for a while. However, this is the first one that isn't on the same level as the main single and is probably much further away in terms of me liking it. I can see it growing on me a lot because it isn't afraid to experiment with the singing and music. The rap, albeit basic, is catchy and the 2nd half of the chorus is enjoyable in a similar way with the rap-esque vibe. However, I feel like the main reason it can grow on me is because it's an Under song and I always want to like them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I am not much of an expert but my gut feeling is telling me that Renka has huge potential. Give her 3 more years and she will become the true next gen ace. Her role right now within the group is pretty much similar to that of Asuka's in Nogi early days: the adorable little sister with somewhat brassy character.

Many have compared current top 3rd gen girls like Yoda, Mizuki or Kubo with top 1st gen girls like Nanase, Maiyan or Ikuchan. Surely, they aren't 100% accurate but there are similar traits that make those comparisons reasonable. Therefore, I think it is fair to compare Renka and Asuka.

About Sakura and the 4th gen, I haven't really pay much attention to them so I can't say for sure. But I have the feeling that whoever emerges to be their top girl will become the next Miona to Renka's Asuka.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really like how management gives to 4th gen a different image than to 3rd gen, probably that's with all gen but, I do feel a different vibe with 4th gen, I'm not saying it's bad, it's just different.

I loved Under's song and MV, Renka did great as center, nothing else to add. I loved it!

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm used to like Under song more than A-side. But i don't feel it with the last 2 of Under song :cold:

The fortune teller said, at her 18, she will become a center of attention within the group. She's 15 now :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Now that all the songs have been revealed in full, I can say this is pretty solid single. Although I was very disappointed with the A-side, the B-sides are strong. Romendensha is really one of the best Nogi song to me, I can't wait for the clean version.
    My favorite songs in order:
    1. Romendensha no Machi
    2. Tokidoki Omoidashite Kudasai
    3. ~Do my best~ Ja Imi wa Nai
    4. Boku no Koto, Shitteru?
    5. Boku no Omoikomi
    6. Toshoshitsu no Kimi e
    7. Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii

• Like Like x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The 4th gen song is nice to watch, everyone looks very good. With glasses even more. The director also found a clever way to include some one eye shots (not really a fan of that). The song itself is a bit disappointing. I did like the preview, but I hoped it would be more than just repeating that preview three times and call it a day.

The Under MV is visually pleasing, were it not for the editing. It's too quick! You hardly get the chance to see what or who is on screen. "Look, it's Chima, let's see her dance... oh wait never mind, there's Ranze, her visual expression is... I don't know because there is the next shot already."
    I think I need to rewatch this one at half speed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Very happy for Renka. Not so much I can say about the song. I can't figure it out, yet. And a very forgetful MV. There's just nothing there.

Anyway, seems like they're really grooming Renka, I won't be surprised if she return to Senbatsu next single. And I don't even think fortune telling has anything to do with it.

Toshoshitsu no Kimi e is 4th gen's best song so far. But the MV is too cutesy for my taste. It's not bad though. Just the generic MV expected from any younger gen.

Guess it's a wrap. Bokuno Omoikomi is my favorite followed by Tokidoki Omoidashite Kudasai, which is also my favorite MV. A fitting farewell for our dear captain. Then there's Boku no Koto, Shitteru? For the rest except for the title track, in a year I might not even remember they had those songs.