1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    -Why are you downplaying 4ki while hyping 3ki at the same time? That’s a really stupid question I’m sorry
    -okay and? Those 5 3ki will stand forefront with Miona & Ashu as well as (as I have mentioned several times because it is true) 4ki top 5.
    -and more gens will arrive with girls with more potential and advantage then her as time goes on. Don’t be so stagnant in your thinking
    -none mentioned Riria

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ah yes, how I could forget that. Seira's gag monomane lingers better in my memory than her 10-turns spin..

3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wakeup,

Mizuki was been the most popular 3ki with Kubo on the Showroom days. not telling that yoda falls behind but telling mizuki cant match yoda popularity is just absolutely denial. both was have same handshakes sells ratio since influencer. and both always have the solo national handshakes lane since synchronicity and thats more guaranteed both stood on the same popular hierarchy

and whats wrong by clever in fishing ? its the most important things for being an idols. act funny , being cute or lovey-dovey with senpai doesnt help you get local loyal fans, because actual wota only cared for their girl not the girls surrounding her.and her calculative + fishing acts was the things make her great,

to be fair her pushes are justifiable, she's a shit singer but a very good actress. could tell that acting wise all her roles in either mikici clinic/video girl mai was more entertaining than any other nogi members/graduates act in drama/movies.

usually girls who only good by fishing in handshakes and doesnt have good pair with senpai/act being burikko or dumb in varieties are under appreciated in intl fandoms because this kind of fans cant attend handshakes at all. but fyi being clever in handshakes was the most important things for being an idol.

there's no point comparing both very popular girls like yoda and mizuki because both a very different traits and style, both are comfortably sit on their own fanbase. but telling mizuki popularity is weird or not deserving. you're just simply denial and hate her. and thats your problem

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Calm down babes I’ve been saying and acknowledge her as one of the top 3 in 3ki. I’m just saying Yoda is still ahead of her. Your rant was unwarranted and irrelevant. Wasn’t saying anything is wrong with fishing but that’s literally her chara full stop. There’s a been and still are quite some fishing chara girls in Nogi i.e. the legends that are Sayurin Manatsu & Misa so she’s gonna need something more. Saying I’m in denial and hate her because I’m looking at things at an objective angle and not falling over Zukki like the rest of this forum? CTFUUU

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ahead ?

LMAO :rofl:

Yeah my rant are unneeded and irrelevant. same as your statement which irrelevant and unproven as well.

git gud with nihonggo, so maybe u can find an actual insider gossip before making some silly statements base on unproven facts and sources

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Anyone here has the same impression that Ringo and Misa is a fisher during their tenure in Nogi, or has already shaking their hands to give testimony if they has similar style with Manatsu ?

Because it's the first time I hear about this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Puts down CanCam magazine. Turns off Video Girl Mai. Wait? Mizuki needs something more?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

You seem pretty confident with these 4ki
    Let's see if their numbers will stay the same as time passes
    As of now ; their numbers can't even beat Miria and Renka FB_IMG_1566828305951.jpg
    If they can't outsell these two ; their chances are slim

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

What timeline are you posting from?
    Like what do you base this opinion on? I can't think of anything in regards to Yoda that would indicate she's currently ahead of Zukki in terms of popularity.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru

Girl what ? You’re hurt get over it. Talking about silly statements and unproven facts ma’am that is YOU. Please. Trying to check me with that shit.

To that question about Ringo & Misa theyre not as balant about manatsu but it’s quite obvious. About Misa specifically it has been said during handshakes she was quite the fisher.

Y’all quoting me best stop I’m not acknowledging anymore whining

To that poster above me ma’am what is your problem with 4ki. Yes I am confident with them same as you are with 3ki. Why the hell wouldn’t I be? At least 3/4 of them are selling out 30 slots solid while Mayu and Saya have high changes of receiving 30 slots for the next single shut up about their numbers CTFUU

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Wooh, so hot in here....:^O^:

My take about Renka. I don't think she will be a Maiyan or Asuka. Though I agree her age is a big advantage in becoming one of the major player in 2-3 years time, fortune telling aside. In the past 5 singles, she centered twice, 2x Senbatsu. A possible 3rd next single. Her HS results are good. They're trusting her and she's doing her part. She can perform very well btw. Yes she is still behind 5 members of her generation but she's in the best position possible. It's up to her to keep it up.

The new girls? To me it's interesting how far they'll go. Too early to say but imo, even further than the current top 3rd gen is possible. I am specifically talking about Kaki & Ayame for obvious reason. I can't give a fair assessment of Sakura and not so much I can say about the rest. Though I'm a bit worried about Kakehashi. That's just how I see it today.

In a way it's an exciting time for Nogi. Constant changes. That's what I love about this group.

Ok, I'm gonna stay away from the Yoda-Mizuki discussion :D

For a moment, I forgot about that. Just when I enjoyed it the most [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    You forgot one thing. Super Mizuki Time! :cute::cute::cute:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Here's a special site for the 24th https://n46collection.com, first up is Ayame

Bonus Type-A : Documentary of Nogizaka46 Compilation 1G
    Bonus Type-B : Documentary of Nogizaka46 Compilation 2G
    Bonus Type-C : Documentary of Nogizaka46 Compilation 3G
    Bonus Type-D : Documentary of Nogizaka46 Compilation 4G

this is the thread for the 24th single, right?

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Honestly I want to leave the discussion intact. But I'm not sure if this is about Yoda-Mizuki or you both. If the latter, don't bother to continue the insult trading. If the former, give us some convincing argument/evidence.

And that's why I'm unconvinced with Misa/Ringo part. Same lack of proof since I can say when I went to Misa/Ringo line that both ain't up to what "legend" state. And I trust my own judgment more here.
    Personally want to ask "Specifically said where?", but this is not the place.

Oh well, excited for all 4 gen documentary. Curious what narrative they will put this time for each of them.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I'm out of loop. What's this N46 Collection for?

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I have no idea, but they put all the information for the 24th single there including the BluRay information. And Tsutsui is gonna show off all the Nogi uniforms, so there's that.

18. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

agree... yoda kinda clingy with super senpai like nanase and asuka..she got more boost with that...and now..coz nanase already graduated..yoda kinda lost her force actually... and mizuki got to be independence since day one...she got no pushed like yoda and momo and got to be paired up with double suns and side kicks of asuka.. but mizuki got power by herself like handshakes power..her modelling and her acting..

and i dunno why... mizuki got amazing re start with grand comeback eventhou with this weak single (24th single)...after hiatus in grand single (sing out)... like lot of cover magz..unit...cm..etc
    and yoda kinda missed out this time... maybe coz of her education..or maybe her unknown project yet to be announce?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I also have never heard of anything like that about Sayuri or Misa.

Also, Mizuki is way way different from Manatsu. After watching that specific showroom where Mizuki casually showed off her upper part, I think Manatsu is like a kid who tries to be an adult, compare to Mizuki.

• Like Like x 1
  20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    It was mentioned in Nogi official site ,an earlier release for i-tunes, and it is now, it's available in Spotify too
    24th_it.png 24th_sp.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1