1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Summer Tour 2019

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 27, 2019.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    • Like Like x 1
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nice. this was mine last year Synchro Day 2
    IMG_9996.jpeg
    @Drake13 & @JuriRena , enjoy and update us when possible.

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Here are some highlights for
    Jingu Day 2

Blanco - Maiyan version, so cool! Music arrangement a bit different. With 4G Sakura,Kakki!, Tamura, 4th one didn't recognize sorry.

Followed by Reika's jibun janai kanji.
    超最高!!!

Underlive this October in Makuhari Messe.

IkuMai MC kyaaa! :1st:
    They talked about Maiyan's birthday, Iku was in Hakata for Les Mis so she wasn't able to greet.
    So tonight she sang her trademark birthday song for Maiyan. Then Maiyan said , Can I be selfish a bit and asked Iku for a kiss on the cheek. Because last time in Osaka, Iku gave Ashu a chuu, so Maiyan wants one too.
    Finally took a photo together with the crowd.

During Sing Out clips of people from around the world doing clapping to Sing Out then finally it was in New York live! and they danced and sang along.

Romantic Ika is supposed to be a fun song but why do I feel sad? :cry2:

@BarneyInvisible I think 2nd day was good, Maiyan's Blanco if I heard correctly was only today.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Momoko's return!

Although, I'm not her biggest fan, I'm still glad to see the full 3rd Gen complement of members.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Momo’s return sounds like a slay of a performance

• Like Like x 2
  6. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    4G the last one is Ayame.
    Day-1 Offshore Girl
    Day-2 Maiyan’s museum corner
    I’m so happy. :^O^:

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyone reading the matome for news from Captain's graduation concert? (The captain has graduated! Long live the captain.) What intrigues me is who was in the audience for it and which former members showed up? In particular, Himetan and Nanamin names were mentioned. I wonder how truthful those rumors are? Just seeking some better information than what google translate can give me...

EDIT: Oh, also, glad that Inoue was able to sing with Reika one last time... Good to see her in Nogizaka

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    my view for day3
    purple.jpg d3.jpg
    Saw Ikoma,Chiharu,Maimai,Kawago,Karin,Bananaman I couldn't recognize the others i only have cheap binoculars.
    Waka made a surprise appearance (as the representative of the graduates), gave flowers to Reika.
    Reika walked the entire Jingu, in her gown to say thank you :cry2:
    My head is popcorn right now :^^;:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Here are some names I've read from the reports:
    nanase, maimai, kawago, chiharu, waka, himetan, karin, yuttan, rotti, ikoma, marika, nene, bananaman, ijiri-san

I've also read some reports that nanamin was also there together with them.

EDIT: Seems that some keyaki members were there too.

69306349_2457838637772899_2920741111771168768_n.jpg 69947855_691927881322197_1555348824866684928_n.jpg

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  10. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

11. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I don't know if I should share it here but there are livestream uploads now available in bilibili though not yet complete (2 hours?).
    You can watch it there if you want. It might get removed anytime.

(Should I also expect that someone will upload the whole concert?)

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    From Tokyo Pop Line (I'm sure you could also find these on Oricon, Modelpress, etc.)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    @JuriRena
    the 2nd day I had so much fun!
    though I just wish I could be in just a little bit center of the stage to see the main stage, because most of the time I had to look at the screen behind.
    But it was the first time ever I went to see the girls, I could yell "Maiyan" everytime she comes near :drool: (she could not hear me tho).
    you had a great seat at 3rd day! :1st:

yesterday although I only went live viewing but it was also very fun. I danced and shouted and sang just like seeing live at the stadium:banana:.

so happy that Waka was there and gave Reika flowers. sad but also happy ending.

@Chubo
    Himetan was there too? I couldnt spot her in the pic.

Bananaman the cameraman is also the big surprise for me. In the nogichuu live report will be fun, waiting for that.

Oh I could see Maiyan in real life for the first time. My life is complete now...
    NO, just kidding. I will fight for tickets to see her and the girls again

• Like Like x 3
  14. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 5
  15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Ahwww... Himetan poses in the photo with everyone.:cry2:
    69613689_370616316966814_4017876574660460544_n.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

From who's post is this? And who's that in front of Himetan?

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    jingu_day_2_2019.jpeg
    1st, 2nd, then mashup of 3rd and 4th Gens from 2nd Day at Jingu.

Maaya's got the goods: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/maaya.wada/2019/09/052364.php
    Also check out her 755: https://7gogo.jp/wada-maaya/4077 for some 1st Gen goodness.

All this reminds me of 2017 National Tour starting in Jingu with that 'Generational' concert. It was 3rd Gen's first live at Jingu. Just like this weekend's being 4th Gens first live at Jingu. Jingu, where it rains Jingu where it's hot. Jingu bathed in purple is probably the happiest.

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    im still salty sony didnt pushed asuka as a drummer outside of nogi concerts. what is the point showing to the already fans in concert. of course fans are appreciate it but to give more great and cooler image and different centre aura, at least promote asuka and nogidan in music shows or pushed them as band in some festival.

19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I agree. Some of their subunits are half-assedly pushed. I think Sayuringo Gundan is the only one staying up because Matsumura is smart in producing her own group. Even then because Nogi didn't give them enough platform, they couldn't grow optimally. But again, the senbatsu girls are already popular as they are. And the Under girls who could've benefited from sub-units just go stagnant with nowhere to go.

It's such a waste they have so many talents but not utilized. Or some girls just go along the wave and didn't use their talents, instead to follow what will make them popular. I think that's the rabbit hole of making what's an idol only an idol, and what can make them an artist. Also, it's sad that some girls decided to accept that their talents are not good enough in the face of other talented members, and then never showcase it. Seriously, there are a lot of piano players, ballet dancers, singers, aspiring actors in Nogi than what people would've thought. But they don't have the opportunity to showcase it for various reasons. Considering that Nogizaka46 manages its own girls (unlike some of AKB members who are under different agencies), Nogi LLC actually works as a talent management company. They could've done better. Nogi is good enough compared to other idol agencies, but they could've surely done better.

• Like Like x 2
  20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    that's not entirely true actually. there are units with a lot of potential but can no longer be push for various reasons, mainly graduation. Nogidan is a great example of this. Nogidan use to get a lot of push from management despite only having 1 regular senbatsu member (maimai) in it. i mean, they once did live shows in Taiwan. but since then they lost both of their guitarist, both vocalist and the original keyboardist. the only original member of the band are the drummer (asuka) and bassist (Kana). so in Nogidan case, its more of the problem with the unit itself that makes pushing them hard.
    another example is Cinq Etoiles, the unit of Hori, Ranze, Kiichan, Kana and Himetan. they use to have a lot of promotion from the management, so much so that they were given 2 original song both with an MV. but, since 2017, Kiichan and Himetan fell ill and Himetan eventually graduated, making them stop pushing the unit.

i think Nogi did a very good job with their talent management. you just need to do more research. a lot of member that has talent, no matter how niche and specific their talent is, has some way to show those talent. Renachi has a smart brain and interest in japanese history, she's a regular on a quiz show and has 2 TV show with her name on it. Karin (and eventually Mukai) has interest in Shogi, they host a show about Shogi on NHK. Denchan has interest in badminton and ekiden, last summer she get to host her own show about Badminton and this year she did a show about Ekiden. Ranze has a column in an online newspaper. Junna is strating to get a name in the theater world. Maichun is now an establish radio personality. and whenever there's a show involving Anime (especially the older one), Kotoko is usually the management first pick to attend the show (also, did i mention that Kotoko and Ayane used to have a TV show together). even the 4th gen, Hayakawa seira and Tamura Mayu started to show their talent in theater, Endo is a natural model. Kakki is showing off her public speaking skill in radio across the country. and speaking of radio, just look at how many member that have their own radio show now, Kana, Minami (both of them), Momoko, Renachi, Maichun, Asuka just to name a few. yes, there are members that has talent with playing a musical instrument or dancing that doesn't really get the chance to show their talent. but its not the fault of the management for several reason. reason 1, yes there are a lot of good piano player and ballet dancer in Nogi, but there are a lot more people who are better than them at playing the piano or dancing, so its not exactly worth it. Ikuchan can show off her Piano skill not because she's popular (although it is a reason) but because she is literally one of the best pianist in japan, she's been playing the piano basically her entire life. reason 2, there's not really a lot of place to showcase talent like playing instrument and dancing other than live shows and dedicated recital. dancing in particular, its hard to showcase it simply because there's not a lot of place to do it.
    so yeah, with all that in mind, i think Nogi LLC did a very good job in their talent management

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2