1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Thank you. And by the way, the ticket that can be "matome'd", is it the one from theater ed or from the limited edition. I know the question might sound stupid since the event is for a limited edition ones but just want to make sure.

And also, for the girls who are not alone in a lane, like Ryoha, do I handshake with all the members there or do I have to choose whom to shake hands with?

Thank you.

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    It's a national HS event so it's the ones from limited edition. You could get a few tickets and loop Jurina's, Ryoha's etc lanes a few times and if you have some leftover after the regular lanes are done you could use the leftover ones on a single member like Jurina for example. Note that for popular members, they might limit the amount of tickets you can matome (because some people might bring like 100 tickets and there would be no time to use it), but the limit depends on the day and how many people there are. So don't buy a huge number of tickets thinking you can use them all, especially if you plan to use them on a popular member like Jurina.

If there is more than 1 member in the lane, you can shake hands with all of them for 1 ticket. You will get a few seconds with each member in the lane. So if you wanna shake hands with Ryoha, you should check out lanes 3 (17:30-18:30 together with Kitagawa Yoshino), 6 (13:30-14:30 together with Ego Yuna and Tanabe Mizuki) and 15 (16:00-17:00, together with Nishi Marina and Nonogaki Miki) depending on which other members you want to shake hands with and what time is convenient for you if you also plan to shake hands with other members.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well yes, but shape rather than size per se I suppose :lol:

Anyway, biggest boobs...hmm maybe Yamaguchi Yuki? (ex-NMB48) Other that come to mind are Sato Seira, Iwanaga Tsugumi (both ex-SKE), Tanaka Yuka (ex-HKT), Tomonaga Mio & Tanaka Miku (both HKT), Kojima Natsuki & Kuramochi Asuka (both ex-AKB), Jonishi Rei (NMB) perhaps

• Like Like x 2
  4. soluuloi

soluuloi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Does anyone have Techi's measurements?

5. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Hirajima natsuki has F cup she said

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    As long as we are on the subject. Narita Risa has already been mentioned. And lest we forget Kaneko Shiori (SKE) These two might be the queens. Also, NMB has a whole slew of former members who come to mind.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well .... that wasn't Sasshii :D ... she was more known for a lack of those 'attributes' :)

but I'm with @Reveen, shape outweighs size, however much a contradiction that may seem :)

and as the saying goes, everything more then a handful is a burden

8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'm definitely getting old, anytime I see a member with full 'attributes' my first thought is "Oh, she's in for some serious back pain, poor thing"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yeah ... there's that as well :/

wait ... why am I suddenly thinking of Benny Hill's character in "The Italian Job" :/
    (o wait, he just liked big women iirc)

36768947_499131103859919_4416133670654443520_n.jpg
    ow, that number plate could have been awesome with just 2 little changes, otoh ... that car is awesome with any number plate :)

10. Habaek

Habaek Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Hi, do we have a thread for Team 8's National Tour (circa 2015)? Been searching for it but finding none.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. 3jinooyatsuwa

3jinooyatsuwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Hello! I have not posted in a long time in the forum, but I'm currently in Japan and I've have applied for the AKB48 National Tour and I've surprisingly won a ticket for the noon performance in Nagoya on 4/9!! :shocku: Since this is the first ever idol event I'm attending, I have some questions:
    How do I receive my tickets? I have received the email with the voucher number, so should I go to the combini and tell them that I have a ticket to receive and that's it? I've already paid the ticket. I've searched on the forum and I found some stuff about entering the number on a machine etc., but the email doesn't say any of that.
    Also, what documentation do they ask for in the venue? Is it enough with the passport or do they check on something else?

Thank you very much :flower:

13. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I asked this question on Owada Nana's thread and didn't get an answer, so I thought I'd try here. (I hope that's okay). I have pre-ordered Naanya's photo book (from CDJapan) that is due out in a couple weeks but I couldn't determine the size of the book. Maybe it's there and I didn't see it or maybe it was written in Japanese. I don't know. Does anyone here happen to know the dimensions of that book in inches or centimeters? Thank you.

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Tower Records says A4 ( https://tower.jp/item/4933666/大和田南那-ファースト写真集-『-りすたあと-』 -jeez why would you put non ascii characters into an url-) but they are pretty much the only ones with any specific size information.
    Amazon JP only says that is "large".

Personally I would guess that it is of the usual type, somewhere close to but not exactly A4.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Congratulations! :)

Which konbini? At famima you’d need to use the famiport but at 7/11 showing the e-mail to cashier should suffice.

At the venue a passport is enough.

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    @3jinooyatsuwa congrats
    If you opted for 711, just show the code to the cashier (usually a 13 digits code), press the button on the cashier screen, and voila. s/he will print your ticket.

If you opted for Family Mart, go find find a green machine with touch screen somewhere in the shop named FamiPort. I am gonna write based on my memory, so sorry if I misplaced something.
    First tap the second button from the left on top line, and then the top left one (both have e+, rakuten tickets logo, and other e-ticketing service). You will be asked to provide QR code or a number, tap the right button on the lower part of the screen (enter the number). Then the enter the code screen, be careful that you will need to enter 2 different codes here. The first one is only 5 digits long (Usually it is 30020 for AKB tickets) tap proceed, and enter the rest of 14 digits code you have on the second screen. After that just tap proceed (the right or the lower right one) until you receive a receipt from the machine. Then bring that receipt to the cashier, tap the button on the cashier screen, and s/he will print your ticket.

At the venue, any photo ID will suffice. For foreigners a passport is enough. You will need to show it once when entering the venue.

Enjoy the concert :)

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To quote the old man in chains sharing the cell with Brian in 'The life of Brian'
    "You lucky bastard!!!" :D

19. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Thank you for that. They do make it tough sometimes for us non-Japanese. Photo books really do come in all sizes. I have bought 6 photo books in the last year and hey range in size from 8.2 inches by 5.8 inches (Acchan) to 11.8 inches by 8.3 inches (Natsumi Hirajima).

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Why not? Different languages use different character sets, and alternatives to ascii have been used in URLs for a number of years. Amazon in the US uses roman characters; Amazon in Japan uses Japanese characters.

Here is the same product (with different sellers).

https://www.amazon.co.jp/白石麻衣写真集-パスポート-白石-麻衣/dp/406352857X/
    https://www.amazon.com/Shiraishi-Collection-Passport-Paperback-Softcover/dp/406352857X/

• Informative Informative x 1