1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 merch

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by NanaIkuAsu, Sep 2, 2019.

1. NanaIkuAsu

NanaIkuAsu Kenkyuusei

hello!

i just want to ask where do you buy nogi's merch? aside from albums which are available thru amazon..

have you tried using proxy services??? i really want to buy some shirts..

help me pleaase.

thank you :) D87D115VsAA6Vyt.jpg

2. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    I mostly use Tenso to buy from their official shop. You can also use Mandrake they have a English website, or you can request for the items you want from CD Japan(most expensive option).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. NanaIkuAsu

NanaIkuAsu Kenkyuusei

thank you! tenso requires you to submit documents (???). so i'm looking at mandrake now!

4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Mandarake is just a store and only some of the things they sell are available for international shipping IIRC.

ZenMarket is another shipping service like Tenso that doesn't require you to give them documents.

The benefit of Tenso is that they give you a Japanese address and phone number so you can use it to buy pretty much anything, including Nogi handshake tickets and concert tickets if you ever make it to Japan like on vacation or something. ZenMarket only works with certain online retailers IIRC. But it can be used for the products on Amazon.jp posted by individual sellers that don't usually ship intenrationally.

Just to note, the documents for Tenso is just a picture of a photo ID, like a driver's license.

5. NanaIkuAsu

NanaIkuAsu Kenkyuusei

I see! thank you so much! will try to read more about tenso. :)