1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Summer Tour 2019

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 27, 2019.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i agree 90% of what u said but they definitely waste to show another side of nogi when they now using asuka as their face. a girl playing drum, and a unit of band, there many vocalist in nogi, guitarist usually common talent, no need to find super crazy basist or guitarist. so much potential to produce a band with at least 100k copies sold with asuka in it.

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yeah, Nogi have so many diversity in talents and abilities. And LLC did a great job as talent management to promoting the girls in a lot of departments according to their abilities. They give the girls regular shows, radio, drama and musical role, etc.
    We have model like Maiyan, Ashu, Ume; proper singer like Ikuchan; actress like Mizuki, Miona, Mattsun; theater and musical actress like Sayu, Ikuchan, Hinachima, Kuboshi, Junna etc. ; variety show girls like Renachi, Maaya, Kazumin, Manatsu; anime enthusiast Kotoko; radio host like Maichun, Kanarin, etc. ; novelist Kazumin; artist Yumi and Marika and many more...

For unit songs, I do agree that there are some great unit songs but mostly are dead because of graduation, like nogidan, reika iku misa unit, cinq etoiles, etc.
    I know there are some potential unit songs in the recent concert such as the singer unit (Ikuchan Kuboshi Junna Kakki). Hope mgmt didn't waste this unit and give them a proper song in the next single.

3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Nogidan currently has no guitarists.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    if you want to showcase Asuka's drum skill, i don't think reviving Nogidan is the right thing. for one, a band is not a one man job, you can't have a great drummer but mediocre guitarist and bassist. if that's the case then Asuka need to dumb down her skill level to the people around her which sort of ruins the purpose.
    i've always joke with my friend "Asuka is so good at drums she should try to be the next drummer for Avenged Sevenfold", and if you look at it, it make sense. so, rather than having Nogidan being revive just to showcase Asuka, why not have Asuka collaborate with other artist as a special guest drummer at a live show or featuring as a drummer on someone's album. i think that's a better option to showcase Asuka's talent

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Two things that caught my attention in this concert:

Kaki's voice is good. She really fits well in this "Dear white rice" vocal gundan. :D
    dwr1.jpg dwr2.jpg

I didn't expect this but Kanagawa really can dance.
    reik1.jpg

I honestly think that 4ki is a generation of talents. :)

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yanchan show her long leg.

Then, take a look

Ashu x Saku duet. Hoka no Hoshi Kara with new choreo by Seishiro

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av66636451.html

Saku's arm:shock:. No wonder she praised by many fashion mags editor.

7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Asuka is so gracious.

Ikuta unit has Junna in it!!

Miona's expression as always really steals the stage!!

Kotoko is in Miona's unit. She looks good wearing white <3

Sakurai's unit have good dancers! And also Sakurai really has the it factor to become a diva. She can sing, she can dance, and her look is appealing. It's fun to imagine she going solo <3

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm surprised that no one mentioned it yet... when Sakurai came out for the encore, she was drop dead gorgeous. That grad glow up just radiating from her. She was extremely beautiful at that moment. IMHO she had the best look for graduation than any of the other Nogi grads even besting Nanamin (and, Jesus Christ, Nanamin was elegant for her grad concert).

Reika. Just wow.

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Seishiro x Nogi known for hands movement but smh the cameraman chose to shoot their face everytime.

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This is standard for Nogizaka concerts: focus on the members not on the performance. It drives me crazy as they've been doing this for years. I am not sure why. Is it that the fans just want to see their members closeup?

The direction in their concerts is truly lacking. Everything but the camera are on point for a concert -- members, staging, lighting. Then you get to the camera work and baffled on their choices. I don't know how other idol concerts look, but I wish they would focus first on the performance.

11. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

I think it normal for Idol group concert that have many member such as Nogi and also AKB(I went to see AKB concert before and it the same that they will project close-up shot to screen). Because fan at stadium/dome need to see close-up shot at the screen as many seat very far away and unable to see member face with plain eyes. It also need for making cheer step to calling name that project to screen(such as "chosetsu kawaii Maiyan") . If they want to see overview of choreography or group shot they should see it by plain eyes.Many fan use binocular if they want to see specific member.

Anyway, it will different with Blu-ray record that sell later as it will show close-up and group shot because director no need to use it for project to screen.

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 7
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    A bit late but I just want to praise Unders' Nichijou performance, they are truly on fire. I never really like Kiichan, but wow...she's great, she looks like she's ready to kill anytime lol.... never know she can be that fierce. The rest are giving their best too. To me this performance is the highlight of the concert.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Woah, this is absolutely amazing! What a great performance! One of the best Nogi songs, brought to new heights. I truly, truly love how they arrange the bridge into a full dance segment, the choreography is amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

15. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    It was titled as an god-level song. They really weren't kidding :worthy:

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Epic!!! The only thing that I miss from this performance is the dance moves when they are like holding the train handle (the handle you grab so you can keep your balance when you ride a train) while waving their head and body. This is one of the unique Under song dance moves. It is cute, funny, and cool at the same time. But, other than that, this is an amazing performance.:1st:

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    One of a million reasons to not discount Under members. They can bring it. Loved the performance, but it came in a great portion of the concert with several more Under songs after. I especially liked Under songs featuring senbatsu members.... Ikuta doing Ano hi! Asuka doing Futougou! That last one brings tears to my eyes because Himetan... Then they give us that all member, generational version of Boku no Koto, Shitteru? Makes me want to watch the 2nd documentary...

Management in their infinite dumbness won't release this on blu ray... but if more graduates get 'grad concerts' with these live streams...

18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    When Ranze got in senbatsu, she once said that the Under group could perform the senbatsu songs better and that's why she was a bit frustrated