1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 3rd [Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no?] (2019/10/02)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, Aug 17, 2019.

1. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    thank god no hideous uniforms for once.also kudos to miku-chan, popping hard like a pro lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Great song, MV is so high-budgeted. Feels like a song by LDH groups like Dream, and also Flower

if the video does not show watch the video here

With this single concept, Hinatazaka is like facing head-on against Nogizaka. That'll be thrilling to see

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I've legit watched the MV video 6-7 times on Youtube while having breakfast at work. So great. Here are my bullet point impressions:
    • Excellent MV, great song. Personally, I’ve always preferred ballads, so this song is right in my alley.
    • Right now, I really can’t think of anything I dislike - there’s so much to love in this video.
    • I felt that the video is beautifully shot, the dance sequences are wonderfully done & most members are showcased well.
    • LOVE the Kyoko/Nibu-chan dance sequence, which was preceded by Konoka/Kumi - also great.
    • Nao’s solo dance towards the end…so, so good.
    • As much as I adore Katoshi - and she did center for another song…Happy Aura, iirc, and I remember her having a solo ballad too - her "henyo-henyo" character on HinaAi overpowered my perception, therefore I can’t ever picture her centering this kind of song. I would put Mii-pan or Miku before her, but that’s just my own selfish view.
    • …and speaking of Miku, I need O-sushi for future center please. pleeaaaseee gods of the idol world make this happen
    • All in all, the song & the MV turned out very well. Thumbs up to everyone involved.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I'm absolutely in loooove. What a wonderful, stunning comeback. This new single really puts Hinata in a new perspective to me. Like they've gone from cute, cheery, love-struck girls to powerful, elegant, and beautifullll young ladies. The song, mv, dance, everything.. it's just perfection.

Favorite parts of MV:
    - Kyoko/Nibu duo dance
    - all Miho/Miku parts - they were the scene-stealers imo. neither are my faves but they had such great moments and totally fit the mood of the mv and song.
    - Nao's solo at the end - throughout the mv, Nao's dead/blank stare kinda irritated me & i kept wanting her to show more emotion/expression. but when i got to the end, i saw how it all makes sense; it seemed like Nao was purposely holding back & showing how she felt dead inside until she finally exploded with her solo dance at the end. it was really powerful. she's still not my center pick for this song but i admired her effort & i can finally see her appeal now
    - also agree w/others that this mv & choreo gave me a lot of Nogi vibes, esp with Sing Out

Anyway, couldn't be happier with this release. Actually, I would be happier if my oshi had participated in it; it makes me a bit sad that Hinata released this amazing single showcasing such a different image than the last two, but my oshi's not there to experience the praise and reactions. Have no doubt this single will be very well-received by the public.

• Like Like x 10
  5. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    In less than 3 days!

upload_2019-9-6_22-58-38.png

• Like Like x 6
  6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Can't stop listening to Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no? ! It's sooooo good! I love it! It so calm and pleasant.<3<3<3

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Really good single. It reminds me of Nogizaka good old days with a salt of Keya style. Perfect combo.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yaaaas proud to say I probably contributed to at least a few hundred of those views ;-)

Title track has me so hyped, cannot wait to hear the rest of the songs. Sucks that we have to wait nearly a month for the official release. This could very much become my favorite release of the year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  10. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

The first 3rd gen song. Hinano's voice really surprised me, the way she sang was like a female rock band vocalist that I think is really cool if she performs live.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Anyone knows the composer for Konna ni...? (p.s. what's with these long title trend nowadays)

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I love Hinano's solo song. Wasn't expecting EDM, but it ended up sounding good and suits her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Remylittlechef

The name of the composer and arranger of this song hasn't been published yet.

Hinatazaka46 - Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte ii no? MV (eng subs)
    softsub : https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Vycj0S-Nxvq7UkNMAJIrUjVWHQd_MXs
    muxsub mkv : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RqOY0XIQKOcqbuwgVcE9GfxtYTSoA6HW
    hardsub mp4 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rBwPFeYpjFEFIgu14XKopK2yPCo75v5v

Thanks to @spacelion for correcting the translation, and @bandica for English QC.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    hinano's song is good but her voice is something i have to get used to

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    • Like Like x 2
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Hinano's song is so good. :)

I wish this single was coming out tomorrow - but at the same time, I hope they leave a little longer between this and the next single. Let the girls rest a little.

17. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    Thanks for the feedback and for sharing it~ It means a lot to me. (*´∀`*)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Remylittlechef

Hinatazaka46 - Honto no Jikan

Very nice song, the pre-chorus part is the best. Glad, this single is filled with good songs, when we think that the production process is quite hasty.
    This song reminds me a bit with one of Nogizaka's song "boku dake no hikari".

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Honto no Jikan is so good! I like Hinano's solo too, but so far Honto no Jikan is my favorite song (of the three we've been given lmao)

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Too bad Hanachanzu didn't get MV.:(

• Agree Agree x 2