IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If any, those 3 may be consider to leave 48G once the contract ends [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i'll considering to rob a bank just so i can keep buying izone stuff if it's really happening :XD:

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Speaking of, I really hope they open a second sign up round for the official fan club soon...

4. welp

welp Next Girls

Ain't even AKB itself risky of being not invited? :awesome:

Twice was rumored to be banned/canceled for 2 last years too.

The last paragraph "the three Japanese members of IZ*ONE are being bashed in Korea due to the breakdown in relations between Japan and Korea. It is so bad that the Japanese trio is considering quitting the group" was there to tell everyone what a clown the website was.

https://twitter.com/iamonlywhoiam/status/1171645636346884096?s=21
    Wonyoung and Sakura will guest a Japanese show "Bakuhou" on 20/9, 7 pm (JST).

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Lol what a load of shit. If anything Korea/Japan relations are in better shape than they've been in decades. Just don't bring up the fucking Yasukuni Shrine ever again.

6. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    there is currently a big tension between Korea and Japan due to Japan restricting some Korean exportation materials, some experts say the relations are the most tense now since 1965. It is rumored that this is the reason why IZ*ONE is releasing two back-to-back Japanese singles instead of a Korean comeback (saying that Vampire was probably meant to be released around Halloween and the Korean comeback in September, but the single has been rush-released which is why there aren't any PVs for the unit songs and there is a Korean song being used as a b-side)

7. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Just let the political issues handled by the politician, we already fed up with those issues, in terms of members, izone and twice are not much difference, and we didn't see yet both gg being intensely banned by both country, "the Japanese trio is considering quitting the group", "mina will leaving twice after participating in her group new album" and more others bla bla news, yet twice already gearing up to make a japanese cb, probably so do with izone, for their long awaited korean cb, Dreamcatcher, bp, and few others kpop idol also currently promoting in jpn, their agency just doing their business normally as always, yet, only twice and izone got detailed story involving the "banned news" like sakunakotomi considering to quit from izone , also mina quitting from twice, without any source, it just Rumor rumor rumor ... Gossip gossip gossip ...[hehe] if the news is legal, their agency would officially giving out statements, So, as fans, especially izone fans, better help us report those false information or/and malicious defamation, instead by just sharing those kind of news links here

follow the steps http://iz-one.co.kr/en/notice-en/this-is-off-the-record-entertainment/

Another song from vampire single being released to us, also, me after heard it, shinkansen?:^^;:, after awhile, i went :hmm: same reaction as their song 'vampire'
    'Shigaisen Nanka Buttobase'

if the video does not show watch the video here
    so far, love bubble is the best song i've heard from the single

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    As I mentioned in another forum, if the next release is the 4th single then that means the conflict between the countries is affecting the group. In my opinion, Love Bubble was definitely meant to be part of their Korean discography, this with the fact that there 2 unreleased korean songs makes me think there are certain issues that don't let them to release more korean discography.

Another topic I want to discuss is about Buenos Aires, I think it was going to be a Wonyoung as center song, originally. Why? Because the line distribution is the same order as the previous single (the PD48 ranking), it reminds me of Nogi's Itsuka Dekiru, where it was originally a Nanase center song but then it was changed for a Nanase-Asuka W-center.

Vampire line distribution is in the actual order, so only BA has that particularity.

10. Bingo

Bingo Member

11. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Squabbling over a trade deal is not the same as a nationwide diplomatic standoff. That happens all the time all across the world. If the media chooses to spin it an extreme way to rabble rouse then mores the shame on them.

I would imagine IZONE's decision to hold off on Korea is more down to the business side of it rather than a social one. And I would very much hope that the girls have already sat down and worked all this political stuff out among themselves, if they felt the need to bring it up at all. I daresay Sakura and Chae-yeon would not allow centuries old bad blood to get between them at least. Actually I'm certain the situation is incredibly frustrating for all of them. All they want to do is perform for their fans and they can't even do that.

12. welp

welp Next Girls

An assumption was
    - IZ*One would be wrapped up in Japan tour, inconvenient to promote in Korea.
    - I.O.I reunion was scheduled for October
    So, rationally, IZ*One could make Korean comeback as early as November.

However, I.O.I reunion has been pushed back to December thus, IZ*One's Korean comeback may be rushed up. Days ago, a Korean news outlet reported IZ*One was preparing for a comeback. Usually, when Korean media say "comeback" they mean Korean comeback unless specifically say otherwise. We will see something about the Korean comeback within few weeks after the Japan tour completed.

This trends toward the group releasing 2 Korean mini albums yearly, which is normal.

Is it?

13. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Forgive me but that protest is....pathetically small lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    lol. If politics would affect izone in anyway they'd have canceled Japanese release not the other way around. I doubt the girls even care or know much about it since they're hectic busy in both countries even without regular album releases doing concerts, game voiceovers, photoshoots etc. Also they have a Korean song in Japanese release so let's assume politics when it actually happens? Korean release is due sometime soon or later this year(by the looks of hints given by private mails)and 3rd Japanese release coming first seems to be schedule related more than anything

16. welp

welp Next Girls

Yet, it's much bigger than earlier years. :rolleyes:

17. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Isn't X1 debut plus the whole Mnet scandal the whole reason why IZ*ONE's Korean comeback is later on? Why would CJE&M take the spotlight off of X1 for an IZ*ONE comeback, especially since starting competition with both of their groups would be tedious for all fans. IZ*ONE coming back in Japan would be the smarter choice as it gives them a laydown for the heat of the rigging scandal as well as giving X1 their proper spotlight, at least for their debut.

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Gaon Album Chart

COLOR*IZ
    As per year of 2018 = 192,738
    As per year of 2019 (Aug) = 39,017
    Total = 231,755

HEART*IZ
    As per year of 2019 (Aug) = 249,240
    Total = 249,240

Grand Total = 480,995

Just a little bit before they can get their first Platinum Certification by Gaon/KMCA for their korean albums :omg:

19. welp

welp Next Girls

IZ*One in KCon LA finale

Kim Chaewon and Jo Yuri's Love Will Show You Everything in KCon LA

IZ*One leaving Korea today

Hitomi got new hair color? Nako's hair got yellower.

• Like Like x 3
  20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, that could be a reason too, it may be possible there's more than one issue regarding IZ*ONE comeback.