1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i think 26 member senbatsu would be too big,and i don't want an 1st gen only senbatsu

i'd prefer a 16 member senbatsu with at least 3-4 2nd gen members

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I'm disappointed. I thought Dani only had eyes for Yuipon. :p

I saw the Sakamichi unders too, so is it only one pool of understudies for Nogi/Keya/Hinata? It seems that way as they have no designations on the official site.

4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

@Dill many fans here don't like that "rule" and are ok to see idols dating but the big percentage don't want that.

If I think and assuming the role as a hardcore fan, it will be really terrible to see my idol dating someone and acting in front of me in a HS.

I just don't want to imagine what that can provoque in a person with mental disorders. I think that would be the end of the HS events and I don't want to see that kind of violence in the society and less in something created to make people happy.

Management and agencies can revise the contract and probably they can be more "flexible" on adult members but I don't know, is a strange feeling for me.

About the "disagree" I received, probably can be because cultural differences or people who can't understand what we feel but I just tried to show and share a bit of what happens inside of a group of Japanese fans. I will try to understand their disagreement but it could be better if they explain why.

-------------------------

About a limited number of members for the 9th single, I saw this coming since Hiragana era. I always think and ask "what will happen if Keyakizaka grown in members number?, How management could manage an 'all in' system with 40 members in a future?".

I don't like the selection of limited members and I don't want a team system in Sakamichi series but all can be possible.

I know how hard this can be for fans, especially with the thought "I don't want to see my oshi out". Is absolutely hard but honestly, What other options management have?

-----------------------------------------

Rii-chan and Aotan in KochiHoshi.

if the video does not show watch the video here

KochiHoshi 19.09.08 Backup.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    When we have 21 member senbatsu a lot of members were set aside, if we have all members senbatsu it will be even worse.
    I also think that the best is a 16 member senbatsu and under, for the group and the members.

I think fans need to overcome senbatsu system, not the girls at all. Keyaki is a idol group just as Nogi or Hinata and this was going to happen.
    I'm still bitter because we don't know what will happen with the members that were left out of senbatsu, they didn't mentioned ug so I wonder... and for sure, the fact that they changed the whole lineup except the center. I was quite disappointed.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's unfortunate that we had server issues over such an eventful reveal. Any fan who is willing to keep updating the OP to match our rules, feel free to create the 9th single thread.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Ahh, forum is finally back up. Been waiting for this lol

Man what a wild day it was yesterday for Keyaki fans. Guess management (and tabloids?) heard our complaints about the recent months of silence/lack of news and decided to give us some new surprises to wake up to.

With 2nd gen participation, I definitely expected things would change within the group because wow, I was NOT ready for that single/senbatsu announcement. Going to post my thoughts in the 9th single thread later.

On Oda - I hate tabloids. The end lol. And I don’t think this will be the end of her career at all, it’s a bit of a different case than Shida’s. Also if Ringo can come back from her scandal (though scathed) and is still kickin’ it today, then Oda can very well do so too. It just depends on how she herself decides to act

9. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    so unfortunate stage48 was broken when big Keyaki news was released :mad: since 9th single thread is created i'll post my thoughts there, but i'm so so excited for a new Keyaki single! :cute: Kuroi Hitsuji was awesome and really touched my heart.

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Management has the option of making a "rotating" senbatsu: If a member is not senbatsu on this single, she will be in the next one, and so on. Non-senbatsu members will all be in the single's coupling song.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I wanted to post this on Sunday but stage48 was down then so here it is:
    Normally I watch keyakake live every week and the viewers is mostly 25000 - 32000. When watching the last episode, I saw the viewer count rise above 62000. Guess ppl were really eager for the senbatsu announcement lol

• Like Like x 4
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Oh, so good to be back!
    First of all....
    みんなさんおめでとうございます!!!

We went through our first official Senbatsu!!! :flower:
    (and survived it, if barely)

And even though I'm always been against it, it's obvious the more members we got, the more a system change was needed.
    I'd write more about it on the 9th single thread.

@Xiphyas About Oda, I have to admit I'd never thought about the real risk an idol can face if one or more fans are truly enraged by har dating, I always saw the loveban just as a business deal first. I need to think about it more.
    But I saw Mao releasing a statement about her "scandal" and it left a good impression on me, since she took responsability of it. I don't know how Hinata fans are taking it, but I think Oda should do the same. Not sure it would change anything but it's better than pretending nothing happened.

On a good news on September 28th, Keyaki will appear on Girls Award special live...... if Techi is on it some fans think we are going to see Hiraishin for sure since it's the song she performed during the last concerts.

And... I can't find the tweet right now, but Tokyo Dome 2nd day is SOLD OUT!! Something not many were expecting it would happen. Congrats to the girls! :1st: Hopefully 1st day too will be sold out soon

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I was really NOT ready for this... I've said many times that senbatsu would irrevocably change the Keyaki we know and love.

However, I understand that, what we saw yesterday was inevitable. It was really just a matter of time. But it hurts, it really HURTS...

I am really happy about ALL girls that were selected. Especially the more under-rated ones like the beautiful Shii-chan, our pixie Muu-chan and the blossoming Aoi-chan. I am also happy about all 2gen that are in, especially Runrun and scrunchy-nose!

Of course I feel disappointed for all girls that didn't make it and especially my oshi, Fuu-chan. However, I was expecting that and, to be sincere, maybe it was better for her to escape the relative obscurity of the 3rd line. But I won't complain any further. I will not wonder why they left out good performers, or whether selection is based on popularity or just ... randomness. I will only say that most of these girls were predictably not selected but I really hope that NONE of them would feel discouraged to the degree that they graduate as this may trigger a domino effect. I also hope that all current "unders" will be selected for the 10th single in some form of senbatsu-rotation and, of course, back to Keyakitte Kakenai soon.

I am angry with the management that they don't let Tecchi rest. This girl does not deserve the possible negative criticism or feelings that may be thrown to her by antis. She is the hardest working member and I feel she is the sole victim of a vicious circle: the more responsibility they put on her shoulders the harder she tries to excel (which she does because of her charisma and perfectionism) and therefore isolating herself to being the only possible center with all the following responsibilities...

Finally, I would hate to see even ONE of the Keyaki fans to stop supporting the new status quo. I am currently feeling extremely bitter but this is a group I love and this is why I have to accept what's happening. Unders are still there guys, they stay with the group and will be selected in the future, so FOR THEIR SAKE we have to stay there too: supporting Keyakizaka46!

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So this hasn't been posted yet...but this is the official logo for the Keyakizaka46 Arena Tour 2019 finale in Tokyo Dome.

keyaki tokyo dome.jpg

Source

• Like Like x 2
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Theories on 5ch why activities stopped for Keyaki after Kuroi Hitsuji:

Many fans think the kenshusei members have something to do with it. Konno just told Nikkei Sports they were at first to assign them to a group they fit the most. A lot of participant show strong feelings to enter a certain group. He discussed it with AkiP, and they decided to consider the participant's group of choice.

Konno told all 26 members in the room for the senbatsu announcement on July 7 that they have decided to adopt the senbatsu system when they have come this far. It was a necessary step to start with a selected senbatsu system. He tells Nikkei Sports when kenshusei members were announced in early Sep that "a lot of participant", not everyone, but many of them, want to enter a certain group even if they didn't fit the group's image in Konno's and AkiP's eyes.

Back in 2018 it was still a "all member senbatsu" group that were not ready for new members who should have had a senbatsu system a long ago. They decided for 9 members as more members at the time would be too overwhelming without a senbatsu system. And it's unclear if the 12th 4gen Nogi member withdrew because she didn't wanted to be assigned to Nogi. She comes back as kss.

When they make an audition for all three groups they should expect that many participants want to join Keyaki whether they fit another group or not. So activities must have stopped due to change of the system with more members. Hinata is now a "all member senbatsu" group so they have nothing that holds them back for stopping activities. It makes sense for them to release singles with a regular schedule. And Nogi has senbatsu system so their activities continued as normal.

But for Keyaki it's definitely a new world that opens up for them and they are not used to it as we saw from last episode's Keyakake. Yuuka had already teased from March in Nikkei Sports about a new Keyakizaka will arrive soon. This was right after 8th single's activities had stopped early. There were two directions. First one was a "new Keyakizaka". The second thing was the 9th single she was also thinking about. And here we are now in Sep with answers and questions. As fans we were confused from April to Sep why a new single is taking them so long. It wasn't because the concept took this long it was due to AkiP and Konno had to decide a senbatsu system with so many participants want to enter Keyaki.

Tsucchi also mentioned on Keyakake the group is starting to grow up, he said back in early March that Keyaki's future is unknown. There was no clear direction to him what the group wanted to head at when Hinata's future was promising and Nogi was the idol queens everyone want to be.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Who said that the group most want to enter is keyaki tho? As far as I know, nogi is more popular than keyaki so they should be in great demand.

I’m pretty sure the reason for not realeasing anything in a long time is techi. They wanted her to center again and tried to make sure that, unlike last year, she will perform at the year-end shows.

We all know how accident-prone techi is so I can’t help but worry.
    Fingers crossed that the dome concert as well as the new single promotions will go smoothly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We are discussing Oda's case on twitter, and we can't decide if it's better for Keyaki to release a statement before Tokyo Dome and not let Oda perform on it, or pretend everything is fine, let Oda perform on Tokyo Dome with the others and make any kind of statement after it.
    Obviously the majority intl fans I speak with couldn't care less about Oda's boyfriend; the most disappointed stuff I saw was about him being way less cute than Mao's (lol), but, like someone wrote some page ago, it's clear japanese fanbase don't find it funny at all.

My hope is that nothing would ruin this experience for the girls and, as Techi Oshi, I'm aware Techi's health is one of the crazy variables that could make it bad. Adding other stuff that could have been avoided worries me.

As for the single... this year would have been perfect for second album, but with the new-new-gen we'll get that next year maybe... I just hope it comes before 2020. We can have at least two singles before Olympic Games, or 1 single and 1 album so... we better get them!

Last question: Do we get another show now?
    Everyone who has something to say about Keyaki is questioning the next Keyakitte episodes with just senbatsu members in it. I think it will be a brief occurrence (some episodes) and then it will be organized differently, but other groups get to have more show.... shouldn't Keyaki have them too?
    Also, like usual I proposed Okubo as MC... since everyone wants the girls go out from their "comfort zone" and she would be, in my opinion, perfect... but any really good female MC would do. I just know very few of them

18. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    It is a great theory. I believe management simply does not know how to promote two groups at the same time. Regularly the releases of Nogi and Keya did not have much difference, sometimes it was only a week apart, but the management of these groups is not the same, so each party could freely make their promotion without hindering to each other. With Keyaki and Hina the situation is different. A week after the release of Kuroi Hitsuji they started the strong promotion for Kyun, and it could not be otherwise because it was the first single from Hinatazaka. But then they announced Doremi and when we expected an announcement for Keyaki too, it never came. I think that if one of the groups went to another agency, the situation would improve.

It's what I think, I don't know how this works lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. glsone

glsone Member

You mean an Under girls show? I doubt it. Honestly, Keyakizaka can barely support one show. Keyabingo was unfortunately kind of a failure. TV variety just is not their strength so I don't see them pushing the subject more. Let them concentrate on what they are good at which would be more music releases.
    I would be beyond shocked if the majority of girls wanted to join Keyakizaka over Nogizaka. Nogizaka can make you a big name in the modeling game or help with an acting career. Even the most successful Keyaki girls are middling in terms of outside work. And it's proven there is most definitely a glass ceiling in Keyakizaka where as Nogizaka is more than happy to toss pretty much anyone into the absolute brightest lime light to see what happens.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
  20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I wonder how many of the kenshusei said they wanted to be in Keyaki based on the assumption that they wouldn't have to compete for a senbatsu spot?