1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's net shop photos for August 2019!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Everyday Kachuusha style :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
  3. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka performing Senaka Kara Dakishimete with other 48G members!

[purchasable content]

if anyone knows from which concert this is, please let me know. Moeka looks so good here, she looks great in that outfit! and she really suits this kind of song, she performed well. She got a lot of solo lines and her voice sounds so nice like always <3

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DD48&46

DD48&46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Ra
    AKB48 Group Kanshasai ~Rank-gai Concert~ 2018

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/03/31 Yahagi Moeka Instagram Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is from back in March, but I just watched it now! it was Moeka's first IG live (and maybe the only time she did it?), it's 1 hour long. There are some things that are interesting so I thought I would share it! Moeka was asked who she is close to in Nogi and she said she talked to Umezawa Minami. then she was also asked for Keyaki and she mentioned Sugai Yuuka! Moeka said something about how they smiled to each other (she said they were "nikori nikori" which means smiling apparently) well this made me happy because I love them both XD Moeka also mentioned about taking a photo with Koike Minami, and later she also talks about taking a photo with Suzumoto Miyu! for Hinata, she said Miho. she got a bit excited when talking about Miho LOL I love them both so this was nice too! She was asked about which actress she likes and she said Arimura Kasumi and I think she said she bought her photobook!

For 48G, she talked about her friendship with Miku, her friendship with Juri and how they share the same necklace in different colors (the one she's wearing during the video), I'm not sure but I think Juri gave it to her. She talked about Sasshi often, she really likes her LOL. She also mentioned other members here and there! and because she was asked a lot about make-up, she introduced all of her make-up LOL. well this was nice to watch ^^/

2019/08/01 Showroom

I also watched this, a Showroom that Moeka did to promote her photobook last month. Moeka is really adorable here! She was so cute the whole time :3 She revealed some of her favorite photos from the photobook, and I have to say, the pictures that I saw here look much better than what I saw from the previews that they posted online LOL it made me think that the promo for this photobook could have been really much better than what they did. but well it still end up selling good with all things considered so it's fine XD anyway Moeka is very cute in this <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    This photo of her is priceless.

[​IMG]

Frog McScrunchy Face is back!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I saw that part from AKBINGO! episode today and Moeka was very cute when she cried [hehe]

The official Twitter account of the 48G singing competition posted some informations and photos! it says that they will air the first rounds on 12th and 13th September. on the tweet there are 4 photos and one of them is Moeka! I actually thought this was Miion LOL I think she looks like Miion here XD

005.jpg

There are also informations about the songs that the members will perform for this round, and for Moeka, it's Everything by MISIA! I like this song! Random side-note but I first learned this song like maybe 10 years ago through a cover of it by a taiwanese singer Rainie Yang LOL I listened to this song a lot at that time. So I'm happy now that Moeka will cover it, I'm excited to hear it with her beautiful voice, I really hope it will be good and she can pass this round <3

in other news, Moeka has been part of a project by Tower Records "NO MUSIC, NO IDOL?", the poster was made for the promotion of Sustainable and will be displayed in Tower Records shops starting 17 September (one day before Sustainable's release). The posters will also be given to fans who come first. Moeka tweet about it and wrote: "I became a clerk for Tower Records! I like the apron〜 Find the poster!"

006.jpg

Cute!!! :cute:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    images.jpg

Well...she does like frogs afterall...[hehe]

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka photoshoot for Weekly Shonen Sunday No.41!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

I really like this photoshoot! First, the cover looks adorable <3 and the photos are really nice, especially the ones at the pool. and I love her smile on the 6th photo, so pretty! the 8th photo is really nice too. Actually the others look great too, it's a pretty photoshoot!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    190908 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-09-08)
    v904d4gm0zvn.jpg
    https://48idol.net/video/15682

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today AKB performed Sustainable on Music Station! Moeka did very well and she looks adorable!
    During the talk, she talked about her "suchi" and Tamori (the Mc) and he laughed. LOL she's so cute! <3

2019/09/13 Music Station - Sustainable
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1172487704572858370
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1172487708016435200
    https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1172487852803817473 (Talk)

The response for Moeka is great! in just 3 hours, she has already gained almost 1000 Twitter followers!

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

Today is also the singing competition first rounds with AKB, Moeka's song is Everything by MISIA.
    Watch it here: https://twitter.com/k3po7gouki/status/1172530148089819144

She did so well ;w; For the top 20 of today, she ranked at #3, and she ranked #3 again for overall :cute:
    Can't wait to see her in finals and what songs she will do! I already replay her audition non-stop ;w; <3

13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ^ megane Moeka spotted ! :eek:

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some good news for Moeka! First of all, after Music Station on Friday and the singing competition on that day where Moeka ranked #3, I said that Moeka got almost 1000 new followers on Twitter. well, she got even more followers since then! if we count all together from Friday until now (past 2-3 days), she gained around 1800 followers, that's awesome, and I hope she can get even more new fans ;D

The other good news, Moeka will be guest on a show called Gyoretsu no Dekiru Horitsu Sodanjo! She made a tweet about it, I translated it:

✿ Airing on 9/22, I will appear in #Gyoretsu no Dekiru Horitsu Sodanjo!
    For the recording, I tied my hair〜☺️
    #AKB48 #Sustainable

001.jpg

After FNS (like 2 months ago) and Music Station last Friday, the next schedules for Sustainable promo are Utacon on 17th September, this show (Gyoretsu) on 22nd September, and Buzz Rhythm 02 on 27th September. There is probably more that hasn't been confirmed yet! I hope there's many more music shows and variety shows where AKB can go to promote the single, it's more exposure for the group and for Moeka and she gets new fans each time. She's doing great!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Wow well played are we getting the new sasshi already ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    calm down it's just one variety show apperance

17. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Well it could be starting from this one variety show right ?
    I just want Akb48 take back its glory

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka singing Everything in the first round of this year's singing competition!
    For those of you who didn't watch it yet, make sure to see it! I listened to it many times <3

• Like Like x 3
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

A pretty good performance overall.

20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Bangumi:
    190915 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-09-15)
    h0kn0i7dq6c7.jpg
    https://48idol.net/video/15778

• Like Like x 2