1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    about the comments surprised that techi centered all the singles, i don't know what to say to you. it's 2019...one would think people have a clue of how things work in keyaki by now, not to mention she is the official center of all the singles and it was clear she was going to appear in tokyo dome since her arena tour return.

i definitely think ending with a techi solo wasn't a good idea and probably the last thing the concert needed, skipping kuroi hitsuji seems weird too being the only song they released this year
    my first thought looking at this setlist was that keyaki needs new songs. i still don't get why we have to wait until winter to get a new single either, seed and flower has been doing a poor job at managing keyaki for a while now.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    Thank you so much for the pictures. I love the new uniform for "Silent Majority" . They look like real queens !
    The photo of Pechan, Hikaru and Risa [hehe] So cutes <3

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

All of those picture are trully what you can call an "ART", really amazed...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 2
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hikaru between Rika and Risa is so funny.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Except that's what you seem to be trying to do. You seem to want to silence opinions you don't agree with.

You said something, I disagreed.

I said something but instead of simply disagreeing with it you resorted to insults, I have zero interest in carrying on that kind of conversation by pm.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    First of all, thank you for all those beautiful pictures. It really gets you excited!
    I'm sad that Oda nana isn't part of this milestone concert. Sad for her, sad for the staff, fans, and member. The reason she's absent is kind of dumb compared of the importance of this event. Meanwhile, the leader of denpagumi is getting married and she's staying in the group. Ahah. The beauty of such concert should have overruled this "scandal" in my opinion.

From feedback, it looks like Fukyouwaon is being wrapped up by a mysterious hype aura by all Keyaki fans. I have seen Fukyouwaon in 2017 and i can relate, people gets in high spirits when the song is starting.

I think people are criticizing the setlist for having too much Yurina. This argument is definitively fair. But i would say this choice is not "unlogical" at all simply because it was written over Keyaki DNA to revolve around her. That she managed to carry the pressure with great performance, show that this "bet" wasn't that bad after all.

Something i want to point out, is that management/Production know how to diversify. There was this one time where each members centers an A side, and the Zenkoku tour the setlist was made to follow a narrative ( mou mori kaerou ka follow hiraishin, Tokyo tower mieru ka follow kimi wo sagasanai). And this is the Keyaki that i like. Keyaki with a Story.

I think that Management needs to make song tailored for members in order to get out of the techi loop (they did tailored song for yuichanzu and neru). But if you change center and songs, it change keyaki DNA. They chose the easy route, giving all A side to Techi (keyaki DNA) and promote diversity with B-sides. Sometimes people don't like it, sometime people do. If you ask me, i like a lot of B-sides so i don't mind (Bob dylan all time favourite)

I think management need to create a keyaki environnment where all members are satisfied with a meaningful spot/activities within the group. If you make a group where the only thing important is being the center, it will end up with everyone being frustrated (Zuumin is gone because of that). So my take on this, is to have a recognizable face that carry the spirit well (Techi), but a lot of great b sides and activities for everyone to bloom.

It's kind of what's happening with photobook, modelling, radio show etc, but i think we need to go further. This is where management need to be creative. How to create meaningful gimmicks to make everyone happy?

HKT spiked in popularity with Sasshi, but Sasshi never wanted to pull all the spotlight on her and really worked her ass so that each HKT member can showcase their abilities and personnality (bonus on DVD, MC during concert, etc)

Also there's so much room for improvement, remember this comedian who said that a japanese entertainer he doesn't want to work a second time was Keyaki, because they were super bland. Let Techi be introvert and let other member shine!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great post @gocchisama and great questions.
    I sadly think mngmnt started with the wrong foot putting Miichan in not senbatsu group in the moment she had her PB released, my hope is that behind that move there's a reason. Perhaps knowing the single would be release way after her PB they thought to promote 2ki this time because of their noveity and the impact they had with majority of the fanbase.
    But I surely hope they have things planned for keyaki and if the usual routes are full already by Nogi and eventually Hinata, they should find new ways to promote the group.

About Oda I believe mngmnt took the safe route. There was the risk to bring her on stage and being booed or worse.. I saw video of people rip off her pictures and while I hope those are few extreme fans, I'd rather not have this experience ruined by them. I really appreciated the way the girls found to "celebrate" Oda anyway. That too should send a message to fans and perhaps, with time, it will be a first step towards a needed change of mentality.

I have no idea why they put Hibiki song at the end.. truth to be told, even being a Techi fan, I think I listened it only when I watched the movie, it has really no emotional impact for me until today when so many fans were amazed by it. I may love it when DVD will come out, but now.... now or it is part of 9th single, or it has very little meaning.
    I loved tha Hibiki cast was there though, I long to see Techi and Ayaka together again :inlove:

The pictures are amazing. Rika gripping that thing si particularly cute, even if I can't find right now the right english name... but my favorite is the one where the whole Tokyo Dome is colored in green.
    After these two days, the debates, the things that could have been better, the things that could have gone bad (putting Techi on a piano? Really??? Spectacular af, but the girl is prone to hurt herself, give us a break!) after everything... remain the fact the girls made it.

Those girls conquered one of the bigger dreams they could have as performers, they truly did it and I couldn't be more proud of them.

So again, congrats Keyaki and fans, no dream is impossible to reach :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Tokyo Pop Line (I used this source for Kamiyama Yosuke pictures that can be found around the web, but these are TPL-specific pictures that I just added to my updated 'mega' gallery)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I was really sorry to see this forum getting a little bit toxic lately but it's good that most members who post frequently like Dill above keep the usual high standards...

Why is this, guys??? I really don't get it. If anyone of you is considering himself a fan of KYZ46 you should rejoice!

People in Japan or fans in countries where visiting Japan is much less than spending 12+ hours on an airplane plus a small fortune in tickets, I envy you for being able to witness our beloved group at Tokyo Dome. As a person who is living so far away, who is not able to access mobame or other media that keep you close to KYZ46, as one who is expecting the work of noble souls like the people behind Keyavids and its subbers, or a YouTube hero to upload something like the 2017 and 2018 Republic of Keyaki 1+ year after it actually happened to enjoy its favorite group, I am amazed that you keep talking about the setlist, Tecchi centering or any other topic except the uniqueness of the event itself: KYZ46 have conquered Tokyo Dome!

I really can't appreciate how big this is, but from what I read, it must be the pinnacle of any idol or group, a true Mecca of the showbiz in Japan. It aches me that I could not have been there to experience it, and I hope more than anything else that some day soon this performance will somehow reach me as well in some form of online media.

And finally my two-cents about the topics of Oda, unders and of course Tecchi... I guess this might be worth mentioning as I believe I am as unbiased as possible, due to my distance (geographical as well as cultural):

I've said it before... I am not a Tecchi oshi. I am not a Tecchi fan. Yet I cannot imagine KYZ46 with any other center. Hirate HAS BECOME the face of the group. And the other girls are the body and soul. Hirate is maybe one of the most charismatic entertainers I've ever seen. In all 5 continents. She is not the prettiest of the girls, not the best dancer, not the best singer, not the best variety character or the most interesting personality among all. But during performance she is irreplaceable (at least as long as she exists in this group) no matter how repetitive, even boring through its predictability, this may look. And I believe this is not only commonsense to her fans but (silently accepted) by most of her non-fans. I guess all KYZ46 members believe so themselves!

I find it outrageous for any girl to be deprived of the privilege and honor to experience the Tokyo Dome event no matter what. Oda did not deserve this punishment. Let her graduate, or "push" her to graduate, but AFTER having her enjoy this victory, after having her taste the fruit of the success she contributed equally with other members to achieve.

Finally, I just hope (and I would appreciate if someone could inform me about) that the non-senbatsu girls - and especially my precious Fuu-chan - did appear in Tokyo Dome. They deserve it as much as any other girl.

Once again, I am so proud of Keyakizaka46... They are entering a new era and a new group character. And no matter how I was personally resistant of this evolution, no matter how "cozy" I was feeling in the "comfort zone" of the 21-member senbatsu, I am embracing the new and looking forward to great things from "main" and "unders" alike. These girls deserve the best. At least our continuous respect, love and support!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You're comparing apples and bicycles. The leader of Dempagumi is 33 years old plus that group doesn't have a love ban rule so it's audience demographic wouldn't react badly to this news. Oda broke K46's rules (whether written or unwritten) and unlike NGT48's management for example Sony actually had the guts to do the right thing and follow through with a punishment that actually means something.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Wait.... pause.
    MIRIN IS 33/???????? NANI THE FUCK?? ! ! 1 !

anyways lol sorry for being off topic.

I gotta say, Day One left me feeling very happy with how far Keyaki had come. The debate on the lack of creativity in setlist and constant center throughout was a valid concern, but for me it was overshadowed by the fact that, It's Keyakizaka46's first TOKYO DOME performance! I could understand why they would want to continue to use the same center and perform all their iconic songs. I celebrated the day instead of focusing on that elephant in the dome lol..

But looking at the setlist for Day Two... I can't help but feel extremely unsatisfied. It would have been nice if they had given us some more creativity or performed the songs that weren't performed on D1. If lack of time to prepare was the reason for not doing that, I think it's understandable. What really really grates me however is the encore... I'm sorry but what the fuck? Techi solo? There isn't any other way you can say "Techi and Friends" as obviously as making her perform the last song for the groups concert.. It just feels so misplaced for me. I get wanting to keep with the 'storyline' and 'theme' or whatever but when you break it down, this concert was supposed to be a celebration of the whole groups efforts from Silent Majority to now. They should have been able to end the concert together. She's my 2nd favorite and I have no doubt she performed until her body couldn't take it anymore but man I really wish, at times like this, they would just be a normal idol group lol. There's no way none of the members didn't feel uneasy hearing she would perform the final song on her own.

One things for sure, I truly hope that this Tokyo Dome milestone finally marks the end of 'Techi and Friends', and with the 9th single we see a new side of Keyaki with lots of cool units, a kicking b-side from the under girls, a second gen solo song maybe? Please, just don't pull something like that ever again lol.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

I feel it too, this is their first tokyo dome.. i want them to ended it together not just only 1 person last perform

Anyway i got to see fukyou so i'm not gonna complain :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Plus most of the songs are consisted of singing and wave your hands. You don't get as exhausted and they are better managed with unit and solo songs in between senbatsu and coupling songs.

It's like comparing Hinata to other idol groups at Idol Tokyo Festival. Hinata did 5 songs compared to other groups' 9 songs. They did full length. Seed & Flower focus on dance so members don't have enough stamina to keep up after 20 songs + dance track. However, this can change if both groups get more members than 30. But we will probably never see 40 songs perform live from any of the groups. Even 33 songs with more members are optimistic. If they do more unit and solo songs then there is a possibility for 30+ songs with more members.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Seems like every major news editor in Japan was at the Tokyo Dome yesterday. As soon as the media blanket got switched off, there were a flood of news articles, pictures and some videos relating to Keyakizaka46's Tokyo Dome performances.

ROCKIN'ON JAPAN (ROJ) news post (with a lot of help from Google Translate, so might sound weird or not be entirely accurate) -

欅坂46の、初の東京ドーム公演が終わった。
    The first Tokyo Dome performance by Keyakizaka46 is over.

無事に終わったと言いたいのか、ついに終わってしまったと言いたいのか、ついにここまで来たと感慨を込めて書きたいのかわからないが、でも、このドーム公演は、ちゃんと観ることができてよかったと、この場にちゃんといられてよかったと、ただそう思わせてくれるライブだった。
    I don't know if I want to say it's over, or I want to say it's over. It was a live show that made me think that it was nice to be able to be nice.

とても生々しい、集中力の途切れるところのない、のっぴきならないライブだった。
    最高に欅坂46だった。
    It was a very lively, lively, uninterrupted concert.
    It was Keyakizaka46 at their best.

聴き手の人生に関わることが音楽の宿命のひとつだとして。聴き手の人生にどれだけ深く関わることができるのかがアーティストの無二さを決めるものなのだとして。
    欅坂46の音楽も、そして、欅坂46自身も絶対的な価値を持っていると思う。
    欅坂46の音楽に似たものは他に何もない。
    It is one of the fate of music that involves the life of the listener. How deeply you can relate to the life of the listener is what determines the artist's uniqueness.
    I think that the music of Keyakizaka46 and that Keyakizaka46 itself have absolute value.
    There is nothing else that resembles the music of Keyakizaka46.

相反する感情を等価に描き、アンビバレントで脆い、しかし凛と澄み切った潔白さを持ったグループも他にない。
    過敏で脆い自意識をめぐる歌が、どうしてここまで真っ直ぐに人を見ることができるんだろう?と感じるほどの確信めいた強さで放たれていく。
    No other group depicts conflicting emotions equivalently, is ambivalent and fragile, but has a jealousy and clear innocence.
    How can a song about sensitive and fragile self-consciousness see people straight so far? It is released with a certain strength to feel.

その剥き出しの脆さは、何かを突きつけるように飛びかかってくる。
    その時、僕はなにか、純化されていくような気分になる。
    そして、考え方がシンプルになっていく自分を感じる。
    The fragility of the bareness jumps like something.
    At that time, I feel like something is being purified.
    And I feel myself that the way of thinking becomes simple.

そこで思うのは、ひとつひとつのことをごまかさずに生きていこう、できる限りそうやって生きていこう、なんていう青臭いことだったりする。
    欅坂46の楽曲の世界観にあるように、無防備に過敏に生きていくことはいまさらできないが、ほんの少しでいいから、そういう部分をなくさずにいたいとは思う。
    少なくとも、欅坂46は僕の人生に深く関わっている。
    What I think of there is something that smells blue, let's live without cheating every single thing, and live as much as possible.
    As you can see in the world view of the music of Keyakizaka46, I can't live with defenselessness and sensitization, but I just want to keep that part.
    At least, Keyakizaka46 is deeply involved in my life.

欅坂46のライブでは、すべての体験が極端な形でやってくる。
    自分が知らなかったくらいに喜怒哀楽が高ぶることもあるし、強い衝撃を食らい嘘のように落ち込むことも、目の前の時間がたまらなく切なく過ぎていくこともあるが、すべての瞬間は突然訪れる。
    All the experiences will come in extreme form at the live performance of Keyakizaka46.
    There are times when emotions rise as much as I did not know, sometimes I feel a shock and I feel like a lie.

不思議なのは、そういった「振り切れた」体験が、いつも違う曲で、いつも異なった流れでやってくることだ。
    「いつも同じ欅坂などない、今日は今日の欅坂が、明日は明日の欅坂がいる」ーーと書いたことがあったが、このツアーほど、それを実感したことはない。
    初日の仙台、ファイナルの福岡、そして東京ドーム2日間とライブを観たが、一人ひとりのあり方は律儀なくらいに生々しかった。
    心が揺れ、迷い、成長していく痕跡が、ありのままに刻まれているようだった。
    初日と、今日の欅坂はまるで違う生き物だと思った。
    It's strange that such a “shuffled” experience always comes in a different song and a different flow.
    “I always have the same Keyakizaka, today's Keyakizaka today, and tomorrow there will be tomorrow's Keyakizaka”.
    I watched live performances on the first day, Sendai, Final Fukuoka, and Tokyo Dome for two days.
    It seemed that the traces of shaking, getting lost, and growing up were engraved as they were.
    I thought that the first day and today's Tokyo Dome were totally different creatures.

そして、「毎日、瞬間ごとにまるで違う」欅坂46の、そんなかけがえのなさの真ん中にいるのは、やはり平手友梨奈だと思う。
    これまでも今日も、これからも平手は、欅坂46の本質であり続けるのだと思う。
    あの、文字通り全身全霊を注いだようなパフォーマンス、万全の状態を超えて向こう側に転げ落ちてしまうような集中力は今日のドームで過去最高の、最高潮のレベルの冴えだった。
    何かを背負ったような、そうすることを決めたような姿勢だと思った。
    And I think that Yurina Hirate is in the middle of such an irreplaceable thing in Keyakizaka46, "every day, every moment is different."
    I think Hirate will continue to be the essence of Keyakizaka46 in the past and today.
    The performance that literally poured the whole spirit, the concentration that would fall beyond the perfect state, was the highest storm level ever recorded in today's dome.
    I felt like I was carrying something and decided to do so.

ただただ曲から受け取った「今感じる」メッセージを、そのまま表現していくようなパフォーマンス。
    そのあり方は、歌や振り付けや段取といった言葉では表現しきれず、今この瞬間の平手の生き様を、そのまま見ているだけ、と言ったほうが近いものだろう。
    同じ曲でもまったく違う「解釈」をしてしまうその繊細な感受性は今日、どこにもいかず、今日だけの、この瞬間だけのあまりに素晴らしいパフォーマンスとして表現されていた。
    A performance that simply expresses the “feeling now” message just received from the song.
    It should be said that the way it is can't be expressed in words such as singing, choreography or setup, but just looking at the life of Hirate at this moment.
    The delicate sensitivity of the same song that makes a completely different “interpretation” is nowhere else today, and it has been expressed as a wonderful performance only for this moment.

ステージに出るまで自分が、曲から何を感じるのかわからない。この生き方はどう考えてもしんどいものだ。
    それでも、2時間以上のステージの真ん中に立ち続け、最後に”不協和音”をやり、さらに”角を曲がる”を歌いきることに決めた平手の決心は、今日、また巨大な壁を超えて、欅坂46の行く先を照らし出してみせたのだと思う。
    I don't know what I feel from the song until I get on stage. This way of life is a daunting matter.
    Still, Hirate decided to continue standing in the middle of the stage for more than 2 hours, finally to play Fukyouwaon, and then sing Kado wo magaru. I think it showed the destination of Keyakizaka46.

欅坂46はどんなアイドルグループにも似ていない。
    というより、昨日の欅坂と今日の欅坂すら似ていない。
    瞬間ごとに変わっていくグループ・欅坂46のこれからから、まだまだ目が離せない。
    あらためてそう思うツアー、東京ドーム公演だった。
    本当に、素晴らしいライブだった。
    Keyakizaka46 is not like any idol group.
    Rather, yesterday's Keyakizaka is not even like today's Keyakizaka.
    A group that changes from moment to moment, Keyakizaka46, can't keep an eye on it.
    It was a tour of Tokyo Dome that I thought so again.
    It was a really great live.

Source: https://rockinon.com/blog/japan/189418?rtw

The majority of the other Japanese news articles pretty much followed the same narrative, I can link them for those who wish to read further and are fluent in Japanese.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  18. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Finally it's on YouTube, right after I feel like I want to listen to it again.

Another artistic and beautiful Hirate Yurina. I really love that song, it's her best solo in my opinion.

Also... this song actually is very important to me. I listened to it for the first time in Hibiki. I remember watching Hibiki late at night, alone. I was at my lowest point at that time. That song really hits me. I cried at that time, and now I'm crying again from watching the PV. The song, the PV, the lyrics, the dance, the expression... I can relate to the song, and more importantly, I feel that the song as whole encourages me to just be myself. It's ok to be like this.

I've said this before but no matter what people say about Keyakizaka46, I think there are people like me out there who are seriously saved by Keyaki. Those songs that people say boring, dark, and edgy, say it what you want but for us, it's something that helps us to live when nothing and no one else does. That's why even though cheerful songs are welcomed, I cherish Keyaki "dark" songs in my heart.

I'm sorry because I sound incoherent lol.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Nakamuraada

Nakamuraada Kenkyuusei

Aaa.. so that's why she perform it in tokyo dome, because they got plan to release the mv

20. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I loved the MV. It was already a good song in the movie, but they managed to make it good on its own alongside the MV.