1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Seeing Manatsu cry was heartbreaking.

Aside from that, too much filler. As always, I prefer a single episode for the hit campaigns.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Way to go Nogi-chans! They don't disappoint with the hit campaign that goes up, up, up a hill. 4th Gens showed their mettle. They had me crying. Good job. Looks to be bad luck with captains and Mt. Fuji. I hope Yuri tells us of the sky on Mt. Fuji. Just really good. Another successful hit campaign in the can. Brings me smiles and tears to my eyes. Makes you appreciate the members more.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Loved the recent campaign episodes. Kudos to all of them - I think my unfit self would gave up way, wayy earlier. Loved the 4th gens, loved Manatsu for stepping up the best she could - she did her best under the circumstances. Much respect to all.

I have to slightly disagree with my favorite Hinachima fan above (@Seditious85) - I do feel like some of the past campaign episodes (including from Nogidoko era) could be shorter/kept to a single episode, but the pacing of this one felt right to me...I'm probably in the minority, though. Hey, I'll never push aside the chance to see more of my beloved 4th gen members.

I guess it depends on how tough or severe the 'challenge' is...if it's something like the 'cold waterfall' test (I may worded this incorrectly but I think you guys know what I mean) that could be a single episode format. More often than not, I feel if the production crew could stretch the footage out to a few episodes, they most likely will.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I really like this campaign, very emotional, it made me emotional as well. 1 small moment that i really like is when kaki, rei and yuri met up at the resting place and greeted by endo and saachan, they all hug and cry, and the very first thing Kakki said during that moment is "where is Mayutan". The girl damn nearly kill herself getting there and she's more concern about someone else. That for me is a mark of a great person, i didn't pick the wrong member to oshi from the 4th gen

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    seems like 4th gens already have high variety skill and don't really shy in front of camera.
    but we still don't know how they do it in front of their senpais.
    can't wait for next week.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The captain didn't make it to the top. But, Fuji Rock did!:1st:
    This campaign was a great campaign episode. But, I didn't feel such emotional moment like what I felt on the first Fuji campaign. I cried on the first Fuji campaign while making subtitle for that episode on AegiSub. :^^;:

However, there was one moment that make me almost cried. It was when 4ki scream "Manatsu-san daisuki" just after Manatsu retired. Compared to the earlier "Manatsu-san daisuki" that sound cute and funny, this one sounds full of determination and show how strong these girls are. Moreover, Mio lead the scream! The cute and sweet girl like her can make that sound was amazing.:inlove:

This campaign shows that Nogi's even number gen has many odd members. That's the reason why I love them. :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Based on preview
    Looks like the kouhai about to demolish their senpai in tug of war
    1ki - maiyan . Ringo . Manatsu -
    2ki - Kii. Maichun. Junna
    3ki. Ume. Hazuki ??
    4ki ???

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well, let's look at the contenders shall we... who are in each generation
    1ki : manatsu, asuka, maiyan, ringo, sayunyan, ikuchan, kazumin, kanarin, chima, minami, and maaya. they're pretty much hopeless, the sporty member are all over 25 and the rest is well, let me direct you to my profile pic.....

2ki : junna, kiichan, maichun, kotoko, miona, ayane, miria, ranze, renachi. technically they have the 2 outright fittest/strongest member in the whole group in Miona and Kiichan, which could be a factor to victory. but other than that, not much else

3ki : riria, renka, ume, momoko, kubo, tamami, denchan, reno, hazuki, mizuki, ayatii, yoda. if the 2ki have the 2 strongest member, 3ki have the most overall strength, none of them are particularly weak, they're still fairly young, plus they have the guts girl, Tamami.

4ki : Endo, Kaki, Ayamen, Saachan, Mayutan, Seira, Yuri, Yakubo, Yuna, Yanchan, rei. well, they have age on their side, but other than that, their strength is still very much unknown

• Like Like x 1
  10. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    It seems we're gonna get some Nogichuu on BLU-RAY
    With 4 versions (just like Oshi Doko): Akimoto, Shiraishi, Takayama, Matsumura Kojichuu version

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
  11. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    sorry I didnt know about the Oshi Doko,
    but what do they mean 4 versions?
    meaning only scenes include these members? of just the cover?

and these bluray will be for all eps on Nogichu?

12. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Watched the whole campaign with the English sub. I like this campaign a lot, the whole 4th gen went together :1st:.
    The new captain Akimoto leaded the younglings but her ultimate technique didn't work :hehe:.
    Poor new captain
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Akimoto bringing the cat ear was a brilliant idea. Thank to her, we got Tsui tsui nyaa nyaa :inlove:.
    You are not that guy right?
    [​IMG]
    Ayame was a surprised, she is the youngest but still climbed up Fuji's summit successfully. What a wonderful girl!
    Don't underestimate Ayame anymore
    [​IMG]
    Too bad, Akimoto didn't finish the campaign because her leg injury. Her crying really moved me, Akimoto really wanted to go together with her juniors to Fuji's top as the role of new Nogizaka captain. Maybe next time :flower:. Past captain Sakurai couldn't finish it up too.
    Smart thinking
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hayakawa did bring back a bag of Fuji's fresh air. Bananaman will be forever thankful for her :^O^:.
    [​IMG]
    Kanagawa with her new way to find north was beyond science :worthy:.
    Genius
    [​IMG]
    I really want to see Kitagawa's foam dog can expand or not when it's in Fuji's summit air. She nodded firmly when Shitara asked her whether she wanted to climb up Fuji mountain again. This girl is a brave and innocent girl :cute:. But she is a little air head :^^;:.
    Maybe she is this "level" of air head

[​IMG]
    Run, Kitagawa, run

[​IMG]
    Next ep will be so much fun, all gens compete each other :XD:. Why does 0 gen Shinuchi be the same team with the 2nd gen :confused:?

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 8
  13. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I hope these sports eps get stretched out to a few weeks. End note, now that Nogichu is getting some bluray release, does that mean that Nogichu is coming to an end? I think that's what happened when Nogi Oshi Doko came out. Maybe they're changing the show's format again. Maybe Nogi is no longer Under Construction?

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, is there a possibility that they will change their MC? If management is going to change Bananaman, who do you think is perfect for that?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I actually think Bananaman is perfect, and I would be very sad if they would be changed for other MC's.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Love Ikudon don is back with another god tier supply meme :lol:

the possibility imo is more like bananaman also decide to graduates--not mgmt want to change them.
    We already speculated it before, and oriraji is probably the closest name so far.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, maybe that's the correct way to call the day when they decide to not continue as Koujichuu MC. To be honest, I can't find other comedian or MC that can replace them for Nogizaka. I like their connection with the members. And, even though they are in their 40's, their spirit is still like children, which helps members to play along with them (if you watch Banana Blog Deka, Banana Juku, or Banana School, you'll what I meant). You know, a big name that can put themselves in an equal position with members.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Perhaps when the rest of the 1st gen graduates, that's the only time I can imagine Bananaman being replaced.
    I don't think I can watch Kojichu (or whatever the name of the show) again if that happen. But really, how come?

19. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Hmm, I usually find Nogizaka boring, but this sports competition in their variety show was very fun to watch, hope to see more of that content. (beyond the next episodes with the rest of the sports thingy)

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Guys, don't jinx it

• Like Like x 1