1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    What is this new SKE48 app gagne that Nao was taking about? Is it a rhythm game?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Mid result (08/24) for the current SKE48 Passion for you game event.
    The top 3 will model for the Rakuten girls award 2019 (to be held on09/28) along with 5 AKB48 members (choosed through Beat Carnival ingame event) and 2 HKT48 members (via Eiko no Labyrinth ingame event)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the event runs until 08/29, full result will be anounced 09/02
    http://ske48matome.net/archives/53731616.html

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "On August 27, SKE48 appeared in "OTODAMA SEA STUDIO 2019 supported by POCARI SWEAT -MIURA HAMABE FES 2019-" held in Kanagawa / Miura Coast. Four members, Shiori Aoki, Makiko Saito, Miyo Nomura, and Nao Fukushi, responded to an interview on the WWS channel just before this live that ended the summer festival of SKE48."

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    SKE48 Passion For You x Rakuten Girls award final result:
    1 - Ego Yuna
    2- Nomura Miyo
    3- Nojima Kano

http://ske48matome.net/archives/53758998.html

It's weird this game doesn't communicate throug SNS, while the other Aiia games do

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    As previously announced, SKE48 are official supporters of the World Rugby Championships.

Story with video (you will have to click on the link to see it):

"Rugby World Cup opening on September 20th. Special supporter SKE48 members and SonarPockett visited Tokai TV studio to promote the competition.

Tokai TV was visited by three members of Sonar Pocket's ko-dai, Mr. eyeron, and matty, Ego Yuna, Saito Makiko, and Nojima Kano were the three from SKE48."

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 8.51.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 8.50.51 AM.png

https://www.tokai-tv.com/tokainews/article.php?i=96142&date=20190902

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Set list for 6th gen concert today at zepp Nagoya
    1. Aitakatta
    2. Koi wo kataru shijin ni narenakute...
    3. Kataomoi Finally
    4. Oki doki
    5. Heart no dokusenken
    6. Dakishimeraretara
    7. Yume de kiss me !
    8. Namida no shounan
    9. Theater no megami
    10. Kiseki no ryuuseigun
    11. Senaka Kara dakishimete
    12. Seifuku wo kita meitantei
    13. Kamigami no ryouiki
    14. FRUSTRATION
    15. Mirai no tobira
    16. Igai ni mango
    17. Vacancy
    18. Fan letter
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201909110001070.html

Also Kitano Ruka will be the next Zero Poji MC (see in her thread)
    https://twitter.com/TBSchSKE0posi/status/1171760997578600448

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A three part interview with the President of SKE48 in Tokyo Sports

Management of SKE48, President Akatsuka Solidarity to Japan and Asia

"Half a year after the idol group “SKE48” was transferred from the entertainment production “AKS” on March 1 to the subsidiary “SKE Co., Ltd.” of JASDAQ-listed company “KeyHolder” (the company name was changed to Zest Co., Ltd. on July 1). Has passed. East Sports Web hit Zest ’s President Yoshihiro Akatsuka (42). Deliver interviews three times. How will President Akatsuka go about steering the new SKE48 in the midst of a major headwind called the “NGT48 riots”?

――The 48 group is currently being pushed by the momentum of 46 groups such as Nogizaka. What is necessary to put SKE48 on the updraft from here
     President Akatsuka: I think we have to do various devices and challenges. I would like to make good use of cooperation with JKT48 in Jakarta, Indonesia, and know-how of games. Recently, the official game app "SKE48 millionaire is not over!"

――In the recent 48 groups, even if a scandal is reported, there are cases in which it cannot be explained. Will SKE48 explain well?
     President Akatsuka: Of course, that depends on the content. If we make a rule and do it based on the rule, we can see to some extent whether it should or should not be explained. I do not do Mr. A but not Mr. B. I want to work under the rules. I want to meet the trust of our fans.

--On July 1, the company name changed from SKE Inc. to Zest Inc.
     President Akatsuka: The company started moving in March (with a new system), and the company name changed on July 1st. On July 24th, a new song “Frustration” was released. I feel that the ship has started to move again. In order to take the first place in the new song, Yasushi Akimoto, the producer of the whole group, including Avex (who belongs to the record company), was united in a united way, and I thought that it was a good start.

――But there are complaints from fans about zero appearance
     President Akatsuka: I think that I can feel the love and enthusiasm of our fans anew by receiving such a voice. By saying that, the members and our staff have to work harder. I felt that it was a pleasure for the fans to see the smiles of the members through the TV screen, so in the future I would like to work hard so that the staff can increase such opportunities as much as possible.

--Specific plans to increase exposure on TV
     President Akatsuka: First of all, I want to show my personality through the Internet without being particular about TV. There is a video production team in our group company. I would like to send out the good points of the new SKE48 while getting ideas from there. In the end, it is a pattern that is transmitted to TV stations and leads to TV appearances. The group also has a TV program production company, where there are excellent creators, production people and producers. I would like to take measures to get more out of the personality of our members to the fans and get opinions from them, so that they can go on TV more and more. Make use of the individuality of the members (for TV appearances). Our team is making a program at each terrestrial station, so I would like to appear in such places.

――Opening of entertainment school “Zest Entertainment School” in Nagoya on October 1
     President Akatsuka: SKE48, the center of Zest, is a group in Nagoya. Nagoya may be the most suitable in the sense of getting advice from members and making them together. If it becomes a school to become a step to achieve your dreams and goals, it will be a tool to expand the possibilities. I think it would be good if it could lead to human development as well as entertainment.

――What kind of group do you want to make SKE48 in the future?
     President Akatsuka: First of all, I want to become an entertainment group active in Asia. I hope it will be a group that Nagoya can be proud of by sending from Nagoya. To that end, I am most conscious of building solid partnerships with local companies and media. In the first year, I would like to solidify my footsteps and eventually expand all over Japan and Asia. I think the strength of the 48 group is regional.

--A group goal is to hold another concert at Nagoya Dome again.
     President Akatsuka: That's right. I did it at the Nagoya Dome and Toyota Stadium before, so I wanted to live in a place that symbolizes the Tokai area. I would like to show that SKE48 can perform live, and that it is Zest management. I think SKE48 has the potential to do that, so I want to get there with my fans.

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1549881/
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1549896/
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1549905/

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

upload_2019-9-18_0-15-49.png

In collaboration with Kami Usagi, a long running animation series since 2009, there will be Showroom contest for SKE Members in search of new voice actress for their latest project.

https://www.showroom-live.com/event/kamiusagi_ske48

The 1st place will have the right to voice act a new character which:
    - Appeared in the short animation of TOHO Cinemas
    - Appeared in TV series of Mezamashi TV
    - Appeared in the anime on the Kami Usagi official YouTube channel

Event will be ongoing from 2019/9/21 (Sat) 12: 00 until 2019/9/30 (Mon) 19:59 with final ranking will be verified a day after.

There's also Jury special award for 2 out of remaining top 2-6 which will be announced on later date.
    =====
    Good luck girls, and have fun!

• Like Like x 3
  11. welp

welp Next Girls

SKE-BNK collaboration.
    SKE and BNK's members will travel Japan together for a Thai TV show Fun x Fun! Japan.
    https://www.instagram.com/funfunjapan2019/
    SKE's members to be in the show possibly are the 5 girls followed by this ig account.

(Already posted in BNK thread)

12. welp

welp Next Girls

Fun x Fun! Japan will be aired on GMM channel starting from Nov 23. It will be aired once a week for 7 weeks. Each episode is roughly 48 minutes long.

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in Tokyo Sports.

"The information program “FUN × FUN! JAPAN” (temporary) that introduces Japanese tourist attractions together with the sister group “BNK48” based in Bangkok, Thailand has been decided to be broadcast in Thailand. .

In this program, SKE members will introduce Japanese travel plans starting from the Chubu area to Thai viewers. Produced by Tokai Television and broadcasted every week from November 23 on a major Thai broadcaster GMM (7 times of 1 hour each time, broadcast in Japan is undecided).

This program is the subject of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications' “Broadcasting Contents Overseas Expansion Project”. There is also a plan to build a package tour that incorporates the sightseeing spots introduced in the program, and hopes that "This program will lead to an increase in inbound traffic from Thailand" (Tokai Television). Already been established official in Star grams of the program, Suda and Kumazaki is "Thai Hello, everyone. We SKE48 will appear on tourist program to deliver the Japan of charm in Thailand of everyone", "with us ( It ’s a Thai idol group, BNK48!

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1557177/

• Like Like x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Some details about the 11th anniversary:
    04/10 there will be all talk shows which will look back at the past 11 years.
    Still on 04/10, SKE48 will do a midnight performance.
    05/10, birthday performance.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No surprise, she was constantly on showroom. Still it's nice to see a member working towards a goal like this!

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90