1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yeah the level of chemistry with members isn't something will be so easily replace.
    I think It's not like they cant play along with any generation, but we don't actually sure how the ever growing age gap could affect them personally; it's also worth considering that the oneesan that literally keep them at bay, adding the fact that the later keep graduating, Its understandable if the old guy already become sentimental as well. They are always be the one that more infatuated each other.

Bananaman already been everywhere doing a lot of stuff. Those shows you mentioned actually highlight on how they are so good doing impromptu and location shot. And they are not need barred themselves much compared to nogichuu. i mean Oshima mai basically just their victim of harassment :D

nothing really, it just us connecting the dot-- i remember conjyak mentioned portion of fans in japan also has the same ideas
    In this couple of years both oriraji and nogi already have work each other on tv or radio show (as group and individual). Consider also the close generation gap and they actually quiet popular as performance (they also released music). They the only name that seems lurking their way into the nogi family.

They are top name, but If it based on how good they are, i think safe to say they are not comparable with versatile top tier comedian like bananaman.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I really enjoyed the recent koujichuu 'sports' episode. I've never seen the 4-way tug of war before - that looked super exhausting. The 'card game event' is quite interesting to me too, though I felt sorry for Mio-chan to end up in such a position. Ikuta baring her 'fangs' is so cute.

On that note...I...I found Mio-chan have becoming much more adorable lately. :inlove: is it just me? I guess I'm late to the Mio-chan bandwagon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I have recommendation.
    this 2 guys would be perfect

681221.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It's officially confirmed now.

5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    You scared me. I thought you meant it's officially confirmed that Bananaman is no longer the MC, or worse, Nogichuu ending.

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's not just you. :inlove:
    She was quick to become my 4th gen oshi. She's funny, adorable and pretty at the same time. She writes interesting blogs. And she has the most beautiful eyes in 4th gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just watching few last episodes? I reccomend you to watch most of last year episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I find myself watching this week's Kojichu again and again. I really enjoy the past few episodes I somehow wish they can extend this one as sports competition is what I've been looking forward to (along with their Valentine episode). I never get tired of watching this kind of event in variety. And a battle between all 4 generation is just what I wanted. Lots of funny moments.
    Manatsu casually talking strategy only to get 'shhhhhh' by Maiyan. Yankee Renka getting angry, Momoko giving her best encouragement to Kubo :hehe: and vampire Ikuta with her victory pose. I feel spoiled because of the participants and winner of each round specially the card game.
    Next week I want to cheer for 2nd gen since they're the ones without a coin yet. Plus Shitara reminding them of their misfortune should at least fuel them [hehe]But most likely they'll apply the rule in variety so it could be anyone's game til the end.

• Like Like x 3
  9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

ima rooting 2ki with hope they can get more spotlight but it seem this event will just strengthening their misfortune [hehe]
    i was like "aaah" when kii chan dropped the card :wall:

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I just realized that 2ki doesn't have variety type member.

11. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think Kiichan does? She stole the talk segment at that Buzzrhytm interview for Hadashi de Summer.

Ranze is actually very interesting if you know which button to push.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think Shinuchi can does it well. She can throw a banter against bananaman but unfortunately she's supposed to be 0ki lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Geez guy, dont forget Hori!
    I guess it depend on what you mean by variety type. Most 2ki seems just did fine with variety banter. The exception is just the introvert combi of ktk and ayane, urm well.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I was talking about variety members like Maaya or Mukai, who can create funny moment in variety show from just gesture or speech. Those 2ki members you all are mentioned, "mostly" create the funny moment after being engaged by Bananaman.
    +++
    They released the Bluray jacket cover.
    akimoto1010-thumb-autox425-15392.jpg shiraishi1010-thumb-autox425-15393.jpg takayama1010-thumb-autox425-15394.jpg matsumura1010-thumb-autox425-15395.jpg
    For high resolution image (1 mb+), you can get it from Nogi official website.
    Source: http://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news...&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=officialnews

• Like Like x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I thought you talk about variety members like Takayama or Manatsu..

16. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised they don't have an Ikuta or Asuka version, or at least by each gen. :confused: Asuka stealing the spotlight for 2016 Valentine's ep :awesome: and doing stuff on her own + single campaign was a blast to watch.

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Day 1 purchase for that Takayama Under Construction box since I might actually be in Japan when it releases.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's variety show "Nogizaka Koji Chu" (English title: Nogizaka Under Construction) will be released on Blu-Ray on 6 November 2019.

The show's blu-ray will be released in 4 versions (Shiraishi Koji Chu, Matsumura Koji Chu, Akimoto Koji Chu and Takayama Koji Chu), which contain one member (Shiraishi Mai/Matsumura Sayuri/Akimoto Manatsu/Takayama Kazumi)'s recommended episodes and her comment (commentary track).

Shiraishi Koji Chu
    • #110 (Win your stomach and your heart, Nogizaka46's homemade lunchbox Grandprix 1 of 2)
    • #159 and #160 Nogizaka46 Negotiation Battle
    • #165 and #166 The 2nd Nogizaka46 Internal Impersonation Awards
    • #179 Cosplay for losing game, Halloween Party
    Matsumura Koji Chu
    • #111 (Win your stomach and your heart, Nogizaka46's homemade lunchbox Grandprix 2 of 2)
    • #156 Mr. Himura's HAPPY BIRTHDAY project Nogizaka46's homemade present competition
    • #161,162 Nogizaka46 Gourmet Battle
    • #169 #170 Himura's Waste Collection
    Akimoto Koji Chu
    • #002 (Kano Eiko's Reaction Class)
    • #062 (Aim for No Weakness! Perfect Idol)
    • #181 (22nd single Hit Campaign Project 1 of 2)
    • #188 and #189 (Shitara Army vs Himura Army, Nogizaka46 Spring Game Party)
    Takayama Koji Chu
    • #061 Local Tour, let's visit Takyama's hometown
    • #118 It's time to show the courage, only you and me's First Date
    • #119 #120 Nogizaka46 Acting Competition
    • #147 "Goal to set in the 7th year" press conference

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Eh.. If those are what they published, most of them are the so-so episodes. I think their best episodes are the monomane grand prix ones. They should have published Wada Maaya's version. Maiyan knew my taste lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    72346269_414657506099095_2739566321640407040_n.png

New show? means Nogichuu will be stopped?